In 60 years, cars will be history.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

sassybear

Re: In 60 years, cars will be history.

Post by sassybear »

omg. that will be so cool. without cars, we may actually have cars with wings. I hope the scientists will soon invent stuff similar like that. nowadays, the world is entering to a high-technology period. i'm sure they will invent those in no time. XD
FredTran

Post by FredTran »

sassybear wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:17 am omg. that will be so cool. without cars, we may actually have cars with wings. I hope the scientists will soon invent stuff similar like that. nowadays, the world is entering to a high-technology period. i'm sure they will invent those in no time. XD
The cars with wings are amazing but if it was real, i would never go out of my house. But if my house has wings too, it must be cool lol.
lebao

Post by lebao »

Hi everyone, today my students in Smart teens class will discuss about the topic: In 60 years, cars will be disappear?
JayAF

Post by JayAF »

I disagree with that. E-fuels may be the answer. However, as a dwellers of a limited world, we should think of ways to not oblitarate it. If we share ideas and get down to it, I think humanity can change the current situation.
Jay Atticus Fielding
Murazik
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Murazik »

i hope so
As far as I was concerned Can't wait to see whatever movie they're filming in London right now.