Does it really matter how we treat babies?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

nightwish

Post by nightwish »

of course it's important, in the minute the baby born we have to treat him/her a good treatment, becaue he/she understands us and aware of what's going on around him/her, besides, from that moment he/she starts to perceive and absorb what he sees and hears. each day he/she learns aomething new and us who teach him/her.
YayuRahayu
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by YayuRahayu »

I don't have a baby yet :) but I always taking care of my cousin's babies when she can't handled them in sametime..I think its great experience so I know how to take care baby someday, watching them grow up.
Stanley

Re: Does it really matter how we treat babies?

Post by Stanley »

It is of great impotance. I may not remember but I can imagine my birth have been born in the living room of our home infront of a warm coal fire. I do remember sitting in my pram in the front garden and being admired by passers by. I was often asked the time and it was always ten to two. I also remember being persuaded to throw my dummy on the fire, but I might have been about 10 by then. He he!.
The ones who cared for me most in those early years and those friendly people who passed by have remained friends and favoured relatives.
wllsp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by wllsp »

If parents love their children they treat them accordingly no matter if children are one yaer old or three years old. Of course adequate parents change the way they treat their boys and girls when the latter become teenagers.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Yes offcourse, The babies always learn from every step we take whether that is in happiness or anger they learn from us. So what ever we react directly affects them and they also try to implement those points in their lives
vijai

Post by vijai »

yes,it really matters.I agree with hedwig14.it is most important and precious movement where they learn quickly than other stages of life.
Eliwa

Post by Eliwa »

yes, our way of treating babies play role on building their personality.
Ilove

Re: treat our babies fairly and evenly

Post by Ilove »

sandra wrote:As far as I am concerned, babies and toddlers may not rememeber things vividly.But they do have the ability to sense things around them.They could tell the affection and caring. Any sweet whispers, gentle strokes and tiptoed movements.If they grew up in a loving family, they became secure and confident.These things will have vital impact on their furture life.
Hello Sandra,
You have a good point of them. Indeed, I did not grow up in a loving family, so your message is especially important to me. =)
Ilove

Re:

Post by Ilove »

sandra wrote:I have no baby, so not an expert :lol: But I regard it as a common sense we should treat every human beings in this world with mercy.
Hi Sandra,
I disagree with you because some people do not know what mercy and love are all about. What is a common sense or not; it depends on the individual because I regard everyone has a variety of knowledge and opinions. =)
But we are fortunate because we do know them, so our future children will be living in merciful and loving families. =)
rokwysocka

Post by rokwysocka »

In my mind it is important how we treat babies beacuse even we can not remember this time we assimilate different behaviours which depend on it. People derive models to follow from the youngest years of their lives.
dariakur

Post by dariakur »

In my opinion children dont remember exacly how their parents treated them in the childhood, but every child subconsciously know if the family loves them or not. It is really important to treat children the best as it is possible, because children have feeling too, and we have to remember that they are defenceless.
kassliw

Post by kassliw »

In my point od view it is importance to treat babies very well. Maybe babies can't remember first two years, but they develop emotion and safety and sense od love are necessary.
Also i think every children look like his/her parents in the future.
wojcieszek

Post by wojcieszek »

According to me the way we treat the children what they are causing in the future. For example, if from the birth we will give child sweets in the future will be thick. Or when a child is too often bite it later will be afraid of people. I when I was child that I could leave the table just like everything I ate. It came to me for good because now I eat almost anything.
mcIlob

Post by mcIlob »

I suppose that nobody remember exactly what took place in our the first years of live, but I would think that even than something stay in our memory and it can affect how we treat babies and toddlers.
So, in my opinion we should treat every person (particulary children and babies, but not just them) very well, because nobody want to be badly treated.
Klaudyna

Post by Klaudyna »

In my point of view it is really matter how we treat babies and toddlers because they are humans like we. What is more although the fact that babies can't remember anything from the first one or two years of their lives everyone should treat them with respect and taking care of them any time. Furthermore if we treat them in a bad and irresponsible way we should really reflect on our behavior and think how we could feel if we were them.
RogelikIID

Post by RogelikIID »

I think that how we treats baby is of great importance. Through the prism of our actions and words baby shapes its own personality and perception of the world which affects the life and development at a later stage. Scientists have conducted many studies on the effect of the treating babies. One of them had sho the effect of raising babies without love. As a result of this experiment, the most of babies died. This shows that how we treats babies is very important.
lesoli

Post by lesoli »

In my opinion it does metter how we treat babies. They have feelings like adults. It is true that they will forget about it, but children feel that we love them or not. Bad treatment affect on their behavior.
Milllkaaaa

Post by Milllkaaaa »

Yes, it is. It is very important to treat babies as well as it is possible. Children are sensitive. They learn from us everythink. our behaviours is connected with futhure character of our child.
tweetycuty

Post by tweetycuty »

Yes , how we treat babies is really very important. We should take care of them with love and affection and it will have major impact on their behavior .
jamsmith

Post by jamsmith »

yes of course it matters. Our Children learn what we want them to learn, they are just raw material we can mould them anyway we want. When they grow up and become adult then their activities and thoughts are the reflection of our lesson which we had given them at the time when they were growing
SebaAdasme

Post by SebaAdasme »

Yes, it matters totally! Even the most recently researches about babies show us that earlier treatment is very important because affect in different ways along their lives. On the one hand, there exist psychological effects in order to improve the affectional development; meanwhile, on the other hand, there exist neurological effects too in the stimulation that they receive. So, in sum, how you treat babies is very important to general development, even although they couldn't remember specific actions, but it affects in other ways.