Secrets of Success

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

annmadej

Re: Secrets of Success

Post by annmadej »

I think that secrets of success is doing something what we love, also love ourselves, and surround a very good people, also very important is hard work, creativity and a little bit of luck. It sound very simple and easy but the truth is that is very hard to have the all these things in the same time.
aladrelich

Post by aladrelich »

I agree with this definition because I think people is success when he or she do what wake them happy. If they don't do what they want they will be sad. I don't want be unhappy and do what i hate. I want do what make me satisfied and that is my success.
agatawerecka

Post by agatawerecka »

i agree with this sentence, we are success when we're free. Freedom is happiness, happiness is success. We need to feel over the moon and if we feel like that we're succcesful. We dont have to have lots of money or riches to be happy, we need to do what we want and be proud of it.
wiktoriasz

Post by wiktoriasz »

In my opinion Bob Dylan's words sound really great but it's not true key to be a "success man". It's not possible to do only what we want all life. People even if they have a money, fame, achievements have a responsibilities. Responsibilities without which they could not be considered as a "success man" in Bob Dylan's definition. And I'm sure that sometimes they feel that they don't want to do it, want to resign from it and change their plans but it's impossible.
For me being a "success man" doesn't depend on do all the time what we want. For me it's feel happy even if happiness is difficult to achieve, it's make a smile upon a faces who we love. It is a true and pure a way to being a success man {-:
kowalskidzik

Post by kowalskidzik »

I agree with Bob Dylan. The man who is successful is a man who knows what he wants. He Is determined, ambitious. He never gives up. Guarantee of success is to be focused on his goal of 100% and strive to him, even if it requires sacrifice.
Lucywa

Post by Lucywa »

I agree with this sentence but sometimes we can do what we want to do. If we don't be proud and don't be happy when we did something , it isn't success. Success is depend on working hard and exclusively us. :-)
MajaPu

Post by MajaPu »

So, I definitely agree with Bob Dylan's words, 'casue in my opinion, if we do what we want to do and what makes us happy- it's perfect. If ur job combines ur hobby, passions and if that what u do gives u money for good living u can be really proud of yourself, 'cause to be honest, I don't think a lot of people has this pleasure :')
Adifanstal

Post by Adifanstal »

I think sucess is the end of the road...It's a goal, which ambitious people want to achive. I think doing somethink, what makes you happy, can be a sucess for somebody(definition of Bob Dylan), but... why we can't doing what we want and be the best of the best in this thing? I think ambitious people can't agree with sucess in meaning of Bob Dylan. I'm ambitious, so...
dębskidzik

Post by dębskidzik »

It might be weird but for me the easiest way to success is have a passion. When sth intresting us it's not a problem become the best. Secret of succes ? We have to have one simply rule "i'll do my best and I dont care what people say" .
NaKuzajewska

Post by NaKuzajewska »

I agree with this definition of success, because for my doing in life what you really love is one of the most successful thing , which person can achieve. For example when you have a job that you don't like, you go there just to earn money and every day you wait for a return to home, you are unhappy and you know that this is not, what you wanted. But, when you have a job, which is your passion, you love it and you can spand there a lot of time, you really are a successful person. :ok:
kasgol

Post by kasgol »

I disagree with this definition. Doing what we want to do isn't always good for us. We can waist our time watching TV or drinking in bar and it isn't neither healty nor useful.
On the other side if we assume that he was thinking about we have a job that we love best family in the word and we are always happy cause we do what we like in our life we can fully agree with his words.
itspaulina

Post by itspaulina »

Totally agree with that. No matter what, the most important thing in life is doing what you like, what you want to do. If someone says you can't, then you have to! When you do it - you are a successful person. People can't decide about what you can do. Remember this when you wake up in the morning.
KubaKoi

Post by KubaKoi »

I agree with this words. In my opinion that is the biggest success we can reach in our life. Nothing can't make us happier than doing what we want. It's so sad, because no everybody can do what they really want to do.
kruwik

Post by kruwik »

I don't agree with this definition of success. Success is when people have got home where they could sleep, they have got money for eating and family or best friend with which one they could spent their life.
OlaaMej

Post by OlaaMej »

I do agree with this definition. My interpretation of word "success" is being fulfilled. When you wake up, go do something you love and fall asleep with smile on your face means you are man of success.
Meticulous

Post by Meticulous »

Even many towns in USA and Australia have as its name word "success". As we all see in that discussion there are lot of opinions. And it is sign there isn't just one definition of that word because for everyone it have some special meaning. For some person it can be love, family, communication. Another one defines it as money, social status. It is differs even within the same group of people. Even husband and wife can have absolutely opposite point of view on that question. I cant give universal definition of that word. No one can. Only the person who get success can do that definitely. I think everyone have that important right been engaged in realm he's interested in. Everyone have the right been happy in family, been healthy. Success is all of that plus fulfilling your goals. I can say that success is when you happy and all of your goals fulfilled in time (that is important factor because we have very small amount of that thing).
RyaninKorea

Post by RyaninKorea »

I once saw a Ted talk which talked about success and happiness. Many people think in order to be happy, you need to be successful. But it's actually the other way around. Once we are happy, then we can have success. Otherwise we just keep pushing "happiness" further and further away.
Follow along at my blog English for my Dream.
Smartboys

Post by Smartboys »

To Achieve success is totally depended on how we make the plan, what are we trying to achieve,
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

I think some things aren't the same if we are in another place or country... sometimes hard work is not important anymore... which is sad because if you are a hard worker and join the group who are not most likely you'll be harmed, fooled or be a victim of harassment of any sort... I think connections weigh more in some places... (this is sad)
esl member since 2007
masoudmajidi

Post by masoudmajidi »

Hi
In my view,secrets of success consist of trying in the correct way and never ever giving up in every part and period of life.
however there are a lot of people that they're trying so much but they don't get the good enough result.But we have to be patient in our way until we're getting our objective.
ritzkevin

Post by ritzkevin »

How sweet it is to reach that kind of success.
Ritz Kevin

Online English teacher/language trainer

Do you want to improve your English or Filipino? I can help. FREE trial

Skype id: housedog1983

Watch my YouTube video: https://youtu.be/iUDpoMJcdso
Farimahvafaee

Post by Farimahvafaee »

I dont aree with doing what we want, we are successful...sometimes, there is a long path that you have to go through, to reach to what u want.
I think , succes is a kind of satisfication one has of her/his life.