How can terrorist attacks be prevented in the future?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, TalkingPoint

TalkingPoint
EC Teacher
EC Teacher

Post by TalkingPoint » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:42 am

Last edited by TalkingPoint on Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shokin
Rough Diamond Member

Post by shokin » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:05 pm

heu...

love each others...

respect

honesty

don't try to control all world

Think to help everyone you can help.

Put pride off.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.

authorityquery
Silver Member

Post by authorityquery » Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:26 pm

I think all countries have to unite ,and cooperate to prevent terrorists. Everybody has to know how danger of terrorist and refuses to help them, we have to avoid them, isolate them, and do everything to make them understand that they are doing wrong way.
And maybe we should forgive them if they want to change to good way, don't try to force them to the wall, let make them understand that they still have way out of crime.
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Post by MissLT » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:23 am

authorityquery wrote:I think all countries have to unite ,and cooperate to prevent terrorists. Everybody has to know how danger of terrorist and refuses to help them, we have to avoid them, isolate them, and do everything to make them understand that they are doing wrong way.
I think so, too.

Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Post by Shazzam » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:06 pm

We firstly need to establish why these people are performing terrorist acts. We can't stop them until we understand why they are happening in the first place.

hello

Post by hello » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:33 pm

Well, I think when the world stops discrimination and stops interfering with other's privacies, then people can enjoy their freedom and we all will enjoy peace ....

Dream,,,
:P
Dreams

leen@rasel
Silver Member

Post by leen@rasel » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:17 pm

if some countries stoped from stuffing their nose into others buisness and if goverments were hounst and faithful to thier community and that is by putting off thier personal interests and try to think a little bit about their people....we must try to live peacfully without thinking about races cultures and religions

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Post by MissLT » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:06 pm

leen__rasel wrote:if some countries stoped from stuffing their nose into others buisness and if goverments were hounst and faithful to thier community and that is by putting off thier personal interests and try to think a little bit about their people....we must try to live peacfully without thinking about races cultures and religions
This will be out of topic a little bit, but I disagree with that, in some sense. Genocide in Rwanda is an example. People in the world were turning their backs on those innocent victims when it'd happened. Thousands were killed, for many people didn't care since it was in Africa. Only UN didn't turn their backs; they helped those poor people, but not many countries were willing to let them borrow their troops. That genocide is one of the most killing rate that has happened :cry: :cry: :cry: .

leen@rasel
Silver Member

Post by leen@rasel » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:11 pm

dear lynne maybe i didn't explain what i meant by saying that some countries should not stuf their noze into others buisness, what i wanted to say is that some countries interfer in other countries decisions and politics while these countries do not actually need help , they think that they have the green light to interfer while they don't and the problem that the leaderships are the ones who usually give them this seign,what they care about is their interests, they think that the country is going tofall down when they say no ..no...no thank you.,...thank you lynne

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Post by MissLT » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:11 pm

It's the same thing as what you said in your earlier post, but never mind that.