Do you believe that alien life forms exist on other planets?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

victoriaa

Post by victoriaa »

I think that it's possible that there exist also other forms of life.
snowecho

I believe

Post by snowecho »

well, I believe just like aliens don't believe there
are many human beings live on a blue planet
nospoon

yes of course

Post by nospoon »

Defenetely, just look the stargate series. This is not a fiction just an easy way to hide the truth. :-)

If you are not convienced by the film just look after on the net about the dogon tribe.
You will find some interesting things there.
Jaime

Re: Definately!

Post by Jaime »

tikay wrote:I think it is very arrogant really, not to believe there is intelligent life on many other planets....the earth is one planet in how many?
Why is it very arrogant? I can't see how that comes. C'mon, nobody has a damn clue about it. Some guys believe in it, some other guys just don't. But I don't think it arrogant.
RobertoAyala

Post by RobertoAyala »

Just think on the following...

1) If we are here by evolution, the evolution may be in process on other planets.
2) If we are here by Creation, Who made us? God?, Who is God?, is he a human?, not? then he must be a person outside Earth, that means he is alive and he is not from here.

Just my beliefs.
Regards.

Roberto.
Alsake

Post by Alsake »

I've read lots of people's original thouhts and heard about ancient books (not bible and others), which give us uncommon instance about cteating our modern world. It seems to be ridiculos, but our planets was a target for other well-developed civilizations... One of the three moons had been lowered on earth and Atlantida was destoyed(the most powerfull and high developed civilization in galaxy). Winners left there retarded life forms here like in farm... It's clear authors didn't want to leave information about their existence, so they created new (our) history...
Hm, i understand it's only supposition, but can you argue that mass information sources can affect people on Earth? Everything can be made-up, and we're too subordinate to prove what we really want ...
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Yes, i believe in it. I live near a beach, and i saw
it in the morning at a coast. We are not alone in this
world,i'm sure. They use our pole as a pass to other galaxies.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Xkalibur wrote:Yes, i believe in it. I live near a beach, and i saw
it in the morning at a coast. We are not alone in this
world,i'm sure. They use our pole as a pass to other galaxies.
What exactly did you see?
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I saw round flying object, it was silver coloured and it flied very fast, but i was alone there...and nobody believed me. After that i bought phone with camera, if i'll see it in a future i'll photograph it... :D
feanor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by feanor »

nobody believed u? how come? so go on and take a photo for us next time, we will be looking forward to it.. :D
Alsake

Post by Alsake »

feanor wrote:nobody believed u? how come? so go on and take a photo for us next time, we will be looking forward to it.. :D
Why are you laughing? My relatives have been seing UFO close to their house during 5 hours at night... :arrow: So, it's ridiculous to think we're alone in this Galaxy =)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Xkalibur wrote:I saw round flying object, it was silver coloured and it flied very fast, but i was alone there...and nobody believed me. After that i bought phone with camera, if i'll see it in a future i'll photograph it... :D
Don't get a phone with a camera, get a real camera with a huge resolution! :D
Rach
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rach »

nospoon wrote:If you are not convienced by the film just look after on the net about the dogon tribe.
You will find some interesting things there.
The Dogon tribe really has some interesting knowledge about the Sirius system, it's really worth googling for them. It was recorded they were celebrating a ritual for the second Sirius star, long before this star was discovered by modern telescopes. How the heck could they know?
sar

Post by sar »

We are alone in this universe, in the sky are only stars :lol: :arrow: :?: :arrow: :twisted:
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I have a picture of flyin object that I've photographed at my beach, How can I post it here ?
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

sar wrote:I can get the same or better picture when I throw my Frisbee at the night time.

It not real object, i just put it on my image.
sar

Post by sar »

I like your picture, it looks good.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

It's my beach. How did you understand that it is not
true frisbee ? :D I make it by photoshop.
sar

Post by sar »

Xkalibur wrote:It's my beach. How did you understand that it is not

I can say by intuitions :lol:
Efantastic

Post by Efantastic »

:!: :!: :!: I DO NOT KNOW :!: :!: :!:
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

How can I know :?:
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

sar wrote:
Xkalibur wrote:It's my beach. How did you understand that it is not

I can say by intuitions :lol:

If you've got intuitions, so tell me what sea
is on the picture ? :)
Unpredictabl

Post by Unpredictabl »

Hi my name is jack. I am new here.

I think they exist. Some of the scintest says that they don't have the high technology and other says that they have a high advanced technology.
candykhkh

Post by candykhkh »

I believe there is life on others planets because now scientist found some prooves about that.However, alien is still the imaginative pictures of human beings.
sharklish

Post by sharklish »

in view of the universe is unlimited and we know little about it ,of course ,our earth is just one of millions of planets in the universe ,it is very likely exist one planet has some new creature .Probing the outspace is a permanent task for human-being.we should do some preparation in case of alients invade earth.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

"I’ve often wondered...what if all of us in the world discovered that we were threatened by an outer - a power from outer space, from another planet. Wouldn’t we all of a sudden find that we didn’t have any differences between us at all, we were all human beings, citizens of the world, and wouldn’t we come together to fight that particular threat . . ."

(Ronald Reagan)
JMD

Post by JMD »

well, i do believe there are some other forms of life and that one day us humans will need to change our way of thinking.. a new age will come soon..

i just hope i'm still here by then :lol:

~! that sounded like nostradamus
Lac

Alien life forms exist. Beleive or not ?

Post by Lac »

Alien life forms exist outside the earth. Believe or not, it's still the quite mysterious question. This is the matter of belief,namely totally dependent upn your mind not based on practical scientific evidences. We already know about alien life forms through numberous scientific articles and stories involved. And each story has its uniqueness featured by additional exciting details. But do I believe that? My answer is both No and Yes. (50% for each of both)
-No,because I haven't seen the alien forms with my own eyes, but only hear lots of papers relating that.
-Yes,for I find myself that life is mysterious, and so many things still unanswered. It's the mystery that enables us to be persistent silent as dealing with something invisible or unknown to mankind. But, on the other hand, we hardly stay calm regarding discoveries and searches anything outside the earth.
You don't cope with whatever related to earth, with so many amazingly enigmatic things concerning our current life, how can you advance the complex questions outside of your own existence right in this earth?. Confucius rarely talked about evil spirits because " we havent yet dealt with earthly things, why we interested in ghosts and devils ? "
However, to my part, I think that if we are human that have life, our life would not stand alone. Why?
We have flesh and spirit encompasing our whole life, which makes us naturally feeling something utterly unexplained. With scientificaly inexplicable things giving no practical evidences, there will exists trust or distrust. I dont know how to express that in the practical term
That's the individual problem, which is the same as whether you believe or disbelieve certain supernatural power .
hung

Post by hung »

Yes, of course I do as I believe in God. Sometimes I wonder if He is an alien :?: :D
jrkp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Alien Life

Post by jrkp »

Firstly, we need to define what kind of life we are talking about. It´s been proven that there are other ways of life,such as microbes, bacterias, organic molecules, etc. The problem has been our perception of alien life. When somebody talk about aliens, we inmediately imagine a little, bold guy, with big eyes and sharp-pointed ears who will come to earth to kill us. I don´t believe that those guys exist.

However, more and more planets have been discovered, so who knows? Maybe in one of those planet we could find a alien who we can commmunicate with...
keeper

Post by keeper »

Do you believe we were the reason the universe was made? Do you believe THE EARTH was the "ONLY ONE" in the universe? I believe there are some creatures unknow exist in some place in the universe,and i expect the day we can get there.
mamuta
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mamuta »

I agree with you, Keeper. We are not the only reason of creation the Universe. I believe in another life forms on other planet but I think we cannot recognize them. Our mind and perceive are so limited and disabled. I recommend all of you the novel SOLARIS by Stanislaus Lem - he imagined a very unique world. For me it's fascinating and it tells so much about us...
crystalfrogw

Post by crystalfrogw »

i did believe there were aliens when i was a kid and i do hope there are aliens but just some of the time....

Seeing is believing and life isnot alwasys composed of theories. No concrete proof shows there are aliens until now.......so when i was typing the post i didn't believe but maybe i change my idea after i doing it.......

Who knows......
awuyhoho

Post by awuyhoho »

Probably I should say yes
if there human beings exist on the earth
why can not other kinds of creature esist on any other planet?
Heidi

Post by Heidi »

by my sixth sense,there might be some weird creatures live in other planet--we can not confirm through nowadays technology,but current science fiction/story/magzine always show such world to us like movie star wars.but,what if such guys look like,if they exist in the cosmos?are they like humanbeings or enormouse moster like a dinosaur's head with a ant's body??? :shock:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

8) :arrow: Probably. Maybe the reason why they can't be detected by humane is that they really look strange probably in a form of a rock or a slimy creature. :wink:
daveng

Post by daveng »

I think there must be some creatures that we don't know in the world.

But under the strict regulation of the offical states, it is not easy to be exposed.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I went camping with my extended family last time. While we were checking out the stars, the idea of aliens and other forms of life came up. My cousin had one interesting idea that I liked it very much. He believes that one day humans could create a time machine to travel back and forth in time. Therefore, aliens, some people believe they have seen, might just be people of the future going back to check out the past. We're not there yet; that's why we called them aliens. 8)
nightwish

Post by nightwish »

of course not!
iamvitaly

Post by iamvitaly »

I think that visitors are only government's experiments... UFO is a new generation secret military airplain... Visitiors are goverment's fiction which helps them conduct a trial of modern military experiments... But we believe... Or not?
skorpion

Post by skorpion »

vince90 wrote:I would say yes. Since human and animal exist on earth, life must exist on other planets
This is a non sequitur. The fact that life exists on Earth does not imply that it must exist on other planets. There is no connection.

My thought is "we just don't know." The possibility is always there, but we don't have any proof.

It's also good to point out what "kind" of life we are talking about. Are we referring to very simply organisms? Or by "life" we mean organisms just as complex as human beings?
Moody

Post by Moody »

skorpion wrote:
vince90 wrote:I would say yes. Since human and animal exist on earth, life must exist on other planets
This is a non sequitur. The fact that life exists on Earth does not imply that it must exist on other planets. There is no connection.

My thought is "we just don't know." The possibility is always there, but we don't have any proof.

It's also good to point out what "kind" of life we are talking about. Are we referring to very simply organisms? Or by "life" we mean organisms just as complex as human beings?
I agree with Skorpion and would further like to add that, scientifically every other day we are dicovering new life forms on planet earth, which previously are alien to us and their is great possibility to find more. Interesting question is we'll find more life forms, but will we ever be able to communicate with them too?? FIRST WHAT ABOUT COMMUNICATING BETWEEN EACH OTHER ???
baobao

alien does not exist

Post by baobao »

of course not..
Moody

Re: alien does not exist

Post by Moody »

baobao wrote:of course not..
Is this answere for communicating/ understanding each other OR for other alien life forms??
sure

Re: Do you believe that alien life forms exist on other plan

Post by sure »

TalkingPoint wrote:Do you believe that alien life forms exist on other planets?

probably...just basing on our existence here on planet earth, I have no other basis whatsoever.
hi

Re: alien does not exist

Post by hi »

baobao wrote:of course not..
But how can you be so sure? :)
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Do you believe that alien life forms exist on other planets?

Post by Annaa »

Yeah I belive,and I`d like a lot too see their life in another planet.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sar

Post by sar »

Yes I believe that there is life I others planet; also, I believe that there is life from other planets here in earth.
Example:
Angels, demons and the possibility is that we are visitors in this planet and we come from another galaxy or planet; it could be a reality.

:~: :?: :idea:
sanjadz
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by sanjadz »

I believe that Earth isn't the only planet where life exists. It's possible that there is life on other planets as well.
angeleyez
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by angeleyez »

No... i dont beleive that alien or another forms of exist on other planets..
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !
amor

Post by amor »

I think so! :-)