"Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Ilove

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Postby Ilove » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 pm

TearHere wrote:
TP wrote:Should "marriages" between people of the same sex be permitted?

i think it's a case-by-case basis.. Like, here in our country, it's not legal, thus it's not permitetd.. possibly because of our religion.. while in other countries, it is acceptable.. the question of whether it should be permitted or not varies from one person to another, a culture to another, a country to another.. in my opinion, whatever it is other people opt.. respect them, we must.. :wink:

I agree. =)

dianayamazaki

Postby dianayamazaki » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:12 am

In my opinion, this different marriage will bring negative impact to their adopted kids in the future. Man and woman can complete each other. There are some specific things that make man and woman absolutely different. By changing that absolute things, human become more and more gain power to change many things later. I don't consider it as good change. So, I disagree to gay marriage.

kminang

Postby kminang » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Wow... What these people to achieve? A child?
It's very irrational marriage betwen the same sex. For example; 2 men is making love. What they do??? Is penis come to rectum? I think it's hurt...
For me, married is about 2 people from different sex, making love, making 'normal' family with their own kid.

Would you please correct my sentences? {-;

RogelikIID

Postby RogelikIID » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:45 pm

In my opinion marriage between people of the same sex isn't anything so much bad how people say of course civil marriage. This people are living between us and it isnt anything new they want have normal life and families for them merrage is something important like for everyone. They don't harm anybody by marriage.

loverats

Postby loverats » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:43 pm

i had married may wife last year. What's the matter?!
I don't want to produce children. Should everybody only marry anybody to making babys??
I am not stubid, not a freak, only a human.
I only live in a good civil union, respectfully, lovely, in good and in bad times.
We doing nothing other than straight peoples. We want to spent our time, our live together - what's wrong about that! I don't endanger the "normal" alliance, how could i do that - marry your love - i don't come to disturb..
I don't hurt someone - so don't bother me.

lesoli

Postby lesoli » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:18 pm

I think that it should be permitted. Everybody has right to be happy and we can't prohibit marriages between people of the same sex. If two men or women love each other why would they pretend and be unhappy?

mcIlob

Postby mcIlob » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:42 pm

On the one hand marriages between people of the same sex should be permitted but on the other they shouldn't.
I know that 'everybody loves somebody sometimes', but I want to live in a normal world where family consist of dad, mum and children, so wedlocks between people of the same sex are a bit abnormal, unnatural and it's discordant with my religion.

emilkatok

Postby emilkatok » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:57 pm

We should be tolerant but I think ,,gay marriage" is controversial. Nevertheless , I have anything against civil partnerships. When two people love each other we can't deny their get marriage.
,,Love is blind" - these are words , with I agree. Love is the strongest feeling.
Albeit, I'm strongly disagree with rights of child adoption. Normal family consist of mather, father and children. we can't change order from time immemorial .

Klaudyna

Postby Klaudyna » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:07 pm

I think that the marriages between people of the same sex should be permitted because everyone has the right to love. What is more in my point of view if people love toghether, then for example sex or religion shouldn't be important. Moreover if people are happy when they are a couple with someone of the same sex they should be toghether as long as it is possible because in our life we should do everything what can make that we will be smiling and happy. :)

alexandra

Postby alexandra » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:06 pm

I think marriages between people of the same sex could be permitted. According to me, homosexual humans aren't strange. They have only different sexual orientation. Nevertheless, I don't agree with countries, which decide to permit homosexual people to rights of child adoption.

olamro

Postby olamro » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:42 pm

In my opinion marriages between people of the same sex should be accepted everywhere. I think it isn't anything bad and it's normal. A lot of people say that people of the same sex can't be together, but if they love each other nobody should prohibit them do what they want. Also I think that nobody should look at othets opinion.

rollinou

Postby rollinou » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:25 pm

In my opinion we should authorized marriage between people from the same sex because they are like everyone else, they love someone and just want to share their life with them and celebrate this like normal people. So why is not permitted ? We don't choose who we love.

rokwysocka

Postby rokwysocka » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:55 pm

In my mind "Marriages" between people of the same sex are not something evil. They are also people and they should have the right to love and live together. Everybody has some deviation from normality. They also have but this devation is more noticeable.You should consider the moment when you tell someone about your deviation. How will you feel in the moment when he will ridicule you or he will not find understanding of you? We should try to understand their situation.

wojcieszek

Postby wojcieszek » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 pm

I think so but personally disgusts me.

Wojteeek

Postby Wojteeek » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:28 am

From my point of view homosexual marriages should be forbidden because homosexual couples dont provide good education for their child. I can't imagine a young boy who was rised up by two gays because he won't have a typical features of real man. This child won't be normal because father don't replace mother and mother don't replace father.

kassliw

Postby kassliw » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:15 pm

I am sure, the people who treat civil unions different to marriage will also treat "same sex marriage" differently to "heterosexual marriage" If someone asked me, i would not mind allowing homosexual marriages. But i do not feel like being all "yes! this should be allowed!". So i not say yes, or no. But these all stem from my interpretation.

rollinou

Postby rollinou » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Wojteeek wrote:From my point of view homosexual marriages should be forbidden because homosexual couples dont provide good education for their child. I can't imagine a young boy who was rised up by two gays because he won't have a typical features of real man. This child won't be normal because father don't replace mother and mother don't replace father.

I don't understand these kinds of remarks. Do you have any arguments to prove that parents from the same sex can't provide a good education. The love of parents, of the same sex or not, is more important for the children. It's just because we need to be open minded and not always think about just the generality a mom and a father, but more the well being of the childrens. So for the moment, nothing prove that two parents of the same sex can't provide this.

dariakur

Postby dariakur » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:04 am

In my opinion the case of marriages between two people of the same sex is something we have
to accept in the modern world. People do different things to be happy and i think we should just get used to it because it's their own life and their own choice. We can't change their preferences so we should just let them be happy.

Tkiewicz

Postby Tkiewicz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:47 pm

I agree with people who think that marriages between people of the same sex should be permitted. Homosexuality isn't a disease. On the other hand I'm opposed to homosexual adopted children. Maybe I'm conservative, but it's my opinion

krozmar

Postby krozmar » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:57 pm

I think that marriage between people of the same sex should be allowed. If two people love each other we do not change this. Even if you do not accept their love does not cease to exist. We can only help people love this.

StoKin

Postby StoKin » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:19 pm

In my point of view marriages between people of the same sex should not be allowed. I think that because it is disgusting when i see two people of the same sex who are holding hands or kissing each other. When a pair of these people want a child this is incorrect because the child can not have two moms or two fathers.

Return to “Talking Point Discussion”