"Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, TalkingPoint

yomismo
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:09 am
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by yomismo » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:42 am

I agree with you

User avatar
donis
Silver Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:16 am
Location: everywhere :)

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by donis » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:04 pm

In the world all country must have some rules which can not change by any reason like freedom of people. Like that topic..Ofcourse can not be.. If people want to this , thats mean they are crazy , but in the population people can not do what they want. If everybody can do what they want now ; i am sure after 10-20 years we could have very very strange generations.

User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by Annaa » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:02 am

I don`t agree with the marriages between people of the same sex,but I don`t judge gays and lesbains.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..

juan
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:24 am
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by juan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:51 am

I think every person has the rhigt to choose , who she or he wants to be with,Its the right that we are born with.
but if the person that tried to induce others. that person is doing what the person is fighting against.
so as somebody said, respect others ideas as yu want them to respect yours, otherwise your goal is meaningful

if you wuant tonow who wrote this mi name is manuel mostly now as tepa or meno from jalisco mexico

ritapally
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by ritapally » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:35 pm

i'm disagree marriage between people of the seme sex because i think this is against nature.but i'm not against gay people......

fatema
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:19 am
Status: English Learner
Location: jordan

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by fatema » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Marriage from the same sex should not be allowed

User avatar
AdiNNa
Silver Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:15 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Romania

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by AdiNNa » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:18 pm

I don't agree with marriage between people of the same sex :!!:

Consul
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:38 am
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by Consul » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:56 am

I think it is incompatibility that people of the same sex can live together and love each other=)) :-?

User avatar
AdiNNa
Silver Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:15 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Romania

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by AdiNNa » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:17 pm

^still,it happens ..

User avatar
Anahita
Gold Member
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:09 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Iran (Persia)

Re:

Post by Anahita » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:13 pm

ronke wrote:Marriage from the same sex should not be allowed, In the first instance is not Godly .This should not be legalise in any nation.

I say this kind of narrow - mindedness is what really going to destroy morals at the end not the marriage between the same sex.

two people decide to live together out of love and respect and it happens that they are from the same sex. so what is the problem here? people should be free to choose their way of life and love. no god or religion is qualified enough to stop humans from expressing their true feelings and hearts.

davidhua
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:34 am
Location: An Hui province ,china

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by davidhua » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:37 am

firstly , i wanna say i can not understand marriages between people of the same sex . i do not know it mean what ,maybe it mean nothing ..............

User avatar
nessma
Silver Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: the holy land

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by nessma » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:03 pm

i think it is unacceptable concept to human nature & any one practice thise manner it will be irregular {-;

User avatar
AleSte
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:42 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: costa rica

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by AleSte » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:07 am

There is no way to think that it is normal cause it is NOTTTTT gay people should not exist in all the world cause we have children.I mean that they are grewing up with these examples please think about it that's not nice for a little boy even for a little girl actually I hate all the gay people for the same thing they give a very bad example i am sure that you agree with me please let's fight against these people.
THANKS
Steven

User avatar
AleSte
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:42 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: costa rica

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by AleSte » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:32 pm

nessma wrote:i think it is unacceptable concept to human nature & any one practice thise manner it will be irregular {-;
yeah bro that's what i think
Steven

User avatar
Anahita
Gold Member
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:09 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Iran (Persia)

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by Anahita » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:11 am

AleSte wrote:There is no way to think that it is normal cause it is NOTTTTT gay people should not exist in all the world cause we have children.I mean that they are grewing up with these examples please think about it that's not nice for a little boy even for a little girl actually I hate all the gay people for the same thing they give a very bad example i am sure that you agree with me please let's fight against these people.
THANKS
whoa, whoa, whoa...hold your breath for a second before destroying all the evils in the world! :lol:

so basically, this is the main point of your logic: "any one who is not like me, doesn't think like me, doesn't live like me, doesn't love the same way I do, should be destroyed and actually it is a MUST. lets kill all the people who are different from majority!! yay!" :roll:

with all due respect, I have to say this: you are the one who scares me the most, you and people who think the same like you do. the darkness in your hearts and souls which doesn't let you to love and respect your own fellow human's rights just because you don't like it. you are scary, really. :shock:

herione
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:01 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by herione » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:50 pm

:prof: in my opinion is big mistake because there are no resul just the

Sexually transmitted disease


let us thinking about the world if all the people doing same thing :oops:

thepossibilist
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:46 pm
Status: English Learner

Re:

Post by thepossibilist » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 am

ahmedtaha wrote:of coursre not ,in my own point of view i think the marrige concept is much bigger than just making sex , letus ask why people married? the answer would be :-
firstly : to reserve the humanity this a bilogical answer
secondy : to make sex
may be there is another answers but the logical question will be : what life going to be if every body married from his/her sex??
i totaly agree with you ahmed. it is an immoral act, that should be forbiden in every country. biological answer is enough to go against this act. the question that most of people ask themselves, is whether being a gay is a natural thing! be sure that it isn't. it is simply a behaviour that man aquire by the time, and that he must avoid it. so the problem come from the person that try to make this behaviour.
by the way, all the religions do not accept this kind of marriage. calling this a freedom is a big mess, because a freedom that will ruin the humanity is rather a sin!

langbam
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:03 am
Location: Hanoi

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by langbam » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:15 pm

In my country, people got married with the same sex that is illegal action. But nobody were arrested if they have marriages without registered by local authority. I myself feel slightly uncomfortable with news that showing a bride and groom are all absolute man or women. Because they do different way compare with nature.
If this cases appear commonly on mass media, children like teenager could be affected. I saw several pictures showing fake lesbians and gays. They did it because they faced these ones frequently on internet.
But in other hand, the people with their unnatural "disease" should have their human right. And the needed for perfect life, we should submit a new law that applied for mid_sex people?

goodwill
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:42 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by goodwill » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 pm

In my country this kind of marriage is legal. I it's great! I have a friend who is homosexual and I really hope that he'll find the love of his life.

I really think that marriage is a personal matter and no one else should be able to criticize or forbid it. Marriage is a sign of love between two people.

User avatar
Tukanja
Platinum Member
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:47 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by Tukanja » Tue May 05, 2009 9:37 am

Nowadays there are a lot of mentally disturbed people all around the globe.

The disturbance depends on the very wrong living conditions and many other factors.

For example, all the technology that mankind has developed make a very big negative influence on the people's mind.

For example some men has recently been developing robots to serve people in their houses.

Will it change the people's minds?

Oh yes it will. A lot!

Will many of them get mentally disturbed or even sick for all the similar services? Yes they will!

User avatar
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1144
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 7:18 am
Status: Other
Contact:

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by sweethuman » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:33 am

Never. totally disagree with it. The same topic is mentioned in the other sections as well and I answered in details there.

Sonchik
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:37 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by Sonchik » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:24 am

Well it's a quite difficult question...but from my own point of view it should be allowed,though the marriages between people of the same sex is abnormal, or to be more exact is not acceptable for.The matter is to get used to that idea...And of course it is not we who should decide others' future,destiny...I have nothing against love between people of the same sex... :-) {-;

Flakey
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 am
Status: English Learner
Location: South Park :=)
Contact:

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by Flakey » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Well I am against love between the same sex. It is abnormal and awfull. Goverment must prohibit such law. In my opnion such love goes opposite to our nature. Such desead people must not demonstrate feelings in society.

oudonline
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:12 pm
Status: English Teacher

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by oudonline » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:22 pm

marriage of the same sex! when the other sex exists, what is the reason for individuals getting married to the same sex?

Ahcene
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:57 pm
Status: English Teacher

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by Ahcene » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:49 pm

It's against nature. The word nature speaks for itself.

EnglishJ
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:55 am
Status: English Teacher

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by EnglishJ » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Why should what some believes be imposed onto other people?

hilaryprk
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:02 am
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by hilaryprk » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:10 am

People may say “Every human has the right to marry". Well, everyone does have the right to marry, but if you prefer to have a homosexual relationship, than this right does not concern you. The law states that marriage is between a male and a female. We should not have to alter a meaning to fit the desire of everyone in the world.

It’s bad to me if same-sex marriages were to be legalized, but it seems that some children these days are being raised by homosexual parents. Homosexuals have the right to adopt a child which is erroneous in my mind. As they grow up, they might be very confused because they will see their family as much more diverse as their friends.
This might result in the child as being seen as gay, by picking up actions that are seen at home. Then, there is the aggravation towards the adolescent, concerning their parents. Children could hassle the child because of the atmosphere they are being raised in.

If someone is being raised by parents of the same gender, they would miss the needed influence of the missing gender, and can therefore affect them for the rest of their lives.

Many religions do not allow same-sex marriages based on their beliefs that it is wrong and sinful. The five major world religions: Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam and Judaism teach that homosexual behavior is not appropriate.

User avatar
NicoAlff
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 2:33 am
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by NicoAlff » Sat May 12, 2012 2:42 am

I'm indeed astonished due to the majority answers I have read. Firstly, I could see the selfishness of each person who wrote because they only were thinking in their self.
Let me expose some opinions which are here and I’ve picked up and saying sorry to those people who I’m going to cite.
I read “It's so dangerous to your normal life in terms of scientifically and morally” (by Luc). I respect every opinion, but its non-sense saying that saw a homosexual couple married are dangerous. Is it not so more dangerous see a heterosexual couple who are married without love and even worse when they have children and they see their loveless lives?
“(…) In my own point of view I think the marriage concept is much bigger than just making sex , letus ask why people married? The answer would be :-
Firstly: to reserve the humanity this a biological answer
Secondly: to make sex
May be there is another answers but the logical question will be : what life going to be if everybody married from his/her sex??”
(by ahmedtaha)
Let see, that person are trying to say that the humanity have to follow the steps of reproduction innate because otherwise it will probably disappear. It's something ironic and impossible. There are more heterosexual people than homosexual, so it won’t ever happen, will born more straight people as homos… so don’t worry about it. ‘Secondly: to make sex’ what a pity the marriage conception you have got! Did or will you marriage because you want to get some? I can’t understand our freedom and even our rights.
I think that it has to be legal because it's not just for the meaning that marriage is, it's go beyond of a simple paper, it's a symbolism of true love (man-woman, man-man, woman-woman). We are nothing to impose strict social statement without seeing the prejudice that such things makes in other lives: suicidal tendencies, drugs, infidelity, depression, unhappiness, divorce, children with separated parents, and the majority charge with this heavy backpack (of being unacceptable) until the death.
Our children will grow up exposed to see homosexuality everywhere. I think that we have to take care of them explaining the truth: that the love is something relative and unexplored in human being.

lavitz
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:03 am
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by lavitz » Mon May 14, 2012 7:37 am

In my point of view, marriage between people of the same sex should be legal.
First because they are absolutely like everyone else, I don't really see what if the differences between them and us, except that they love a person of the same sex, but is it a problem ? I don't think so. They are human beings, they breathe and live like us, I think that we don't have to forget it.
Then, I really think that it should be legalized because, as it has been said before, who are we to impose our will to other persons who have the same rights as us ? We should let everybody lives as he or she wants as far as he or she doesn't do harm to others.
Many persons seem to forget that we live in a democracy, and that even if we don't have the same status, the same life and the same habits, we share the same air and the same planet.
Everyone has the control of his or her life. We should be equal in every domain.

Ilove
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:51 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by Ilove » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Same sex marriages should be illegitimate because it is wrong. Homosexual individuals should not disobey God. They should love themselves instead of hurting themselves.
Just curious why do some people feel hopeless and disappointed on the opposite sex and become homosexual anyway? We cannot use one person or a group of people to determine the rest of the opposite gender. =)

Ilove
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:51 pm
Status: English Learner

Re:

Post by Ilove » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:06 pm

ronke wrote:Marriage from the same sex should not be allowed, In the first instance is not Godly .This should not be legalise in any nation.
Are religious? If yes, what is your religion? =)

Ilove
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:51 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by Ilove » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 pm

TearHere wrote:
TP wrote:Should "marriages" between people of the same sex be permitted?
i think it's a case-by-case basis.. Like, here in our country, it's not legal, thus it's not permitetd.. possibly because of our religion.. while in other countries, it is acceptable.. the question of whether it should be permitted or not varies from one person to another, a culture to another, a country to another.. in my opinion, whatever it is other people opt.. respect them, we must.. :wink:
I agree. =)

User avatar
dianayamazaki
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:15 am
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by dianayamazaki » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:12 am

In my opinion, this different marriage will bring negative impact to their adopted kids in the future. Man and woman can complete each other. There are some specific things that make man and woman absolutely different. By changing that absolute things, human become more and more gain power to change many things later. I don't consider it as good change. So, I disagree to gay marriage.

User avatar
kminang
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:47 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by kminang » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Wow... What these people to achieve? A child?
It's very irrational marriage betwen the same sex. For example; 2 men is making love. What they do??? Is penis come to rectum? I think it's hurt...
For me, married is about 2 people from different sex, making love, making 'normal' family with their own kid.

Would you please correct my sentences? {-;

RogelikIID
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:50 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by RogelikIID » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:45 pm

In my opinion marriage between people of the same sex isn't anything so much bad how people say of course civil marriage. This people are living between us and it isnt anything new they want have normal life and families for them merrage is something important like for everyone. They don't harm anybody by marriage.

loverats
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:07 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by loverats » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:43 pm

i had married may wife last year. What's the matter?!
I don't want to produce children. Should everybody only marry anybody to making babys??
I am not stubid, not a freak, only a human.
I only live in a good civil union, respectfully, lovely, in good and in bad times.
We doing nothing other than straight peoples. We want to spent our time, our live together - what's wrong about that! I don't endanger the "normal" alliance, how could i do that - marry your love - i don't come to disturb..
I don't hurt someone - so don't bother me.

lesoli
Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:11 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by lesoli » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:18 pm

I think that it should be permitted. Everybody has right to be happy and we can't prohibit marriages between people of the same sex. If two men or women love each other why would they pretend and be unhappy?

mcIlob
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:57 am
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by mcIlob » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:42 pm

On the one hand marriages between people of the same sex should be permitted but on the other they shouldn't.
I know that 'everybody loves somebody sometimes', but I want to live in a normal world where family consist of dad, mum and children, so wedlocks between people of the same sex are a bit abnormal, unnatural and it's discordant with my religion.

emilkatok

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by emilkatok » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:57 pm

We should be tolerant but I think ,,gay marriage" is controversial. Nevertheless , I have anything against civil partnerships. When two people love each other we can't deny their get marriage.
,,Love is blind" - these are words , with I agree. Love is the strongest feeling.
Albeit, I'm strongly disagree with rights of child adoption. Normal family consist of mather, father and children. we can't change order from time immemorial .

Klaudyna
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:53 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by Klaudyna » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:07 pm

I think that the marriages between people of the same sex should be permitted because everyone has the right to love. What is more in my point of view if people love toghether, then for example sex or religion shouldn't be important. Moreover if people are happy when they are a couple with someone of the same sex they should be toghether as long as it is possible because in our life we should do everything what can make that we will be smiling and happy. :)

alexandra
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: Poland

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by alexandra » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:06 pm

I think marriages between people of the same sex could be permitted. According to me, homosexual humans aren't strange. They have only different sexual orientation. Nevertheless, I don't agree with countries, which decide to permit homosexual people to rights of child adoption.

olamro
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:24 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by olamro » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:42 pm

In my opinion marriages between people of the same sex should be accepted everywhere. I think it isn't anything bad and it's normal. A lot of people say that people of the same sex can't be together, but if they love each other nobody should prohibit them do what they want. Also I think that nobody should look at othets opinion.

rollinou
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:02 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by rollinou » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:25 pm

In my opinion we should authorized marriage between people from the same sex because they are like everyone else, they love someone and just want to share their life with them and celebrate this like normal people. So why is not permitted ? We don't choose who we love.

rokwysocka
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:08 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by rokwysocka » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:55 pm

In my mind "Marriages" between people of the same sex are not something evil. They are also people and they should have the right to love and live together. Everybody has some deviation from normality. They also have but this devation is more noticeable.You should consider the moment when you tell someone about your deviation. How will you feel in the moment when he will ridicule you or he will not find understanding of you? We should try to understand their situation.

wojcieszek
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by wojcieszek » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 pm

I think so but personally disgusts me.

Wojteeek
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:15 am
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by Wojteeek » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:28 am

From my point of view homosexual marriages should be forbidden because homosexual couples dont provide good education for their child. I can't imagine a young boy who was rised up by two gays because he won't have a typical features of real man. This child won't be normal because father don't replace mother and mother don't replace father.

kassliw
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:18 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by kassliw » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:15 pm

I am sure, the people who treat civil unions different to marriage will also treat "same sex marriage" differently to "heterosexual marriage" If someone asked me, i would not mind allowing homosexual marriages. But i do not feel like being all "yes! this should be allowed!". So i not say yes, or no. But these all stem from my interpretation.

rollinou
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:02 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by rollinou » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Wojteeek wrote:From my point of view homosexual marriages should be forbidden because homosexual couples dont provide good education for their child. I can't imagine a young boy who was rised up by two gays because he won't have a typical features of real man. This child won't be normal because father don't replace mother and mother don't replace father.
I don't understand these kinds of remarks. Do you have any arguments to prove that parents from the same sex can't provide a good education. The love of parents, of the same sex or not, is more important for the children. It's just because we need to be open minded and not always think about just the generality a mom and a father, but more the well being of the childrens. So for the moment, nothing prove that two parents of the same sex can't provide this.

dariakur
Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:55 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by dariakur » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:04 am

In my opinion the case of marriages between two people of the same sex is something we have
to accept in the modern world. People do different things to be happy and i think we should just get used to it because it's their own life and their own choice. We can't change their preferences so we should just let them be happy.

Tkiewicz
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:17 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by Tkiewicz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:47 pm

I agree with people who think that marriages between people of the same sex should be permitted. Homosexuality isn't a disease. On the other hand I'm opposed to homosexual adopted children. Maybe I'm conservative, but it's my opinion

Post Reply