"Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

alexandra

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Postby alexandra » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:06 pm

I think marriages between people of the same sex could be permitted. According to me, homosexual humans aren't strange. They have only different sexual orientation. Nevertheless, I don't agree with countries, which decide to permit homosexual people to rights of child adoption.

olamro

Postby olamro » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:42 pm

In my opinion marriages between people of the same sex should be accepted everywhere. I think it isn't anything bad and it's normal. A lot of people say that people of the same sex can't be together, but if they love each other nobody should prohibit them do what they want. Also I think that nobody should look at othets opinion.

rollinou

Postby rollinou » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:25 pm

In my opinion we should authorized marriage between people from the same sex because they are like everyone else, they love someone and just want to share their life with them and celebrate this like normal people. So why is not permitted ? We don't choose who we love.

rokwysocka

Postby rokwysocka » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:55 pm

In my mind "Marriages" between people of the same sex are not something evil. They are also people and they should have the right to love and live together. Everybody has some deviation from normality. They also have but this devation is more noticeable.You should consider the moment when you tell someone about your deviation. How will you feel in the moment when he will ridicule you or he will not find understanding of you? We should try to understand their situation.

wojcieszek

Postby wojcieszek » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 pm

I think so but personally disgusts me.

Wojteeek

Postby Wojteeek » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:28 am

From my point of view homosexual marriages should be forbidden because homosexual couples dont provide good education for their child. I can't imagine a young boy who was rised up by two gays because he won't have a typical features of real man. This child won't be normal because father don't replace mother and mother don't replace father.

kassliw

Postby kassliw » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:15 pm

I am sure, the people who treat civil unions different to marriage will also treat "same sex marriage" differently to "heterosexual marriage" If someone asked me, i would not mind allowing homosexual marriages. But i do not feel like being all "yes! this should be allowed!". So i not say yes, or no. But these all stem from my interpretation.

rollinou

Postby rollinou » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Wojteeek wrote:From my point of view homosexual marriages should be forbidden because homosexual couples dont provide good education for their child. I can't imagine a young boy who was rised up by two gays because he won't have a typical features of real man. This child won't be normal because father don't replace mother and mother don't replace father.

I don't understand these kinds of remarks. Do you have any arguments to prove that parents from the same sex can't provide a good education. The love of parents, of the same sex or not, is more important for the children. It's just because we need to be open minded and not always think about just the generality a mom and a father, but more the well being of the childrens. So for the moment, nothing prove that two parents of the same sex can't provide this.

dariakur

Postby dariakur » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:04 am

In my opinion the case of marriages between two people of the same sex is something we have
to accept in the modern world. People do different things to be happy and i think we should just get used to it because it's their own life and their own choice. We can't change their preferences so we should just let them be happy.

Tkiewicz

Postby Tkiewicz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:47 pm

I agree with people who think that marriages between people of the same sex should be permitted. Homosexuality isn't a disease. On the other hand I'm opposed to homosexual adopted children. Maybe I'm conservative, but it's my opinion

krozmar

Postby krozmar » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:57 pm

I think that marriage between people of the same sex should be allowed. If two people love each other we do not change this. Even if you do not accept their love does not cease to exist. We can only help people love this.

StoKin

Postby StoKin » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:19 pm

In my point of view marriages between people of the same sex should not be allowed. I think that because it is disgusting when i see two people of the same sex who are holding hands or kissing each other. When a pair of these people want a child this is incorrect because the child can not have two moms or two fathers.

Elisa
Gold Member

Postby Elisa » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:18 pm

The Bible says homosexuality is wrong and it also says homosexuality is a sin.

The Bible also says that we have to love our neighbor so.....?

I don't like seeing people of the same sex kissing each other, I find it so unnatural and I cannot think to a family composed of two men or two women but, as Papa Francesco always says: Who am I to judge the others?

jamsmith

Postby jamsmith » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:53 am

First of all i want to know the origin of same sex concept.Where did it come from ??? Is that God creation or the part of mental retardation of a human being. If is really God creation then i think it must be legalized because in that particular case one who is involved in same sex is completely innocent, what he can do if God has made him or her this way. If it is 2nd case then i think we should work upon it ,People involved in same sex must be considered as mentally retarded and he must be given treatment to improve on it

adgodoy

Postby adgodoy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:00 pm

I think that we can't discriminate about how we love. So if we have clear this right, it's obvious that people with the same sex can get married.
I grow up with a family that teached me what's wrong and what's good, in that way they teached me that people of the same sex can't get married because that isn't naturally, why people who love people of the same sex are not natural? Well, in the same way, black people can't have rights. That's a thinking about hundred years ago. Homosexual people born like that and black people too. So because people who don't continues stupid rules and "natural" stereotypes of the society have fewer rights? I don't think so.

sylvia

Postby sylvia » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:22 am

Because it was illegal when I was growing up why am I now expected to accept it? For 50 years of my life these people have been shunned prosecuted, put in prison etc., and now we are expected to accept them with open arms...Sorry no can do.

I do however think if people want to be gay (queers in my day) thats ok as long as they do not flaunt it, and it stays behind closed doors, but marry, no way as marriage is a union between a man and a woman normally to have children.

zareen

Postby zareen » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:28 pm

According to my view , it must not b legalized . It is opposite of natural & religious rules & morality .

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:38 pm

:roll: religion, status, social, political clashes...

nicbase

Postby nicbase » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:19 pm

It's hard to say, I have never talked about it, but I think that maragies between same sex people should be permitted, because everybody can unthertake different decision about his own life. It is personal issue how everybody create his life. I consider homosexuality it's a kind of mental disorder which is hard to cure. More over it isn't considered as a sin. So the sofiety should be tolerant.

alicpryl

Postby alicpryl » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:49 am

In my opinion marriages between people of the same sex should be prohibited. It isn't normal that people of the same sex be family. Normal family contains of wife, husband and children. Men and men or woman and woman can't have children and it is against nature. In any living species animals of the same sex can't create relationship. I also think that marriages between people of the same sex are a product of the modern world.

kruwik

Postby kruwik » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:58 pm

In my opinion, marriages between the same sex shouldn't be permitted. I don't have got anything versus this kind of relationships, but they cannot have got any of children, so they cannot make a really family. Nowadays are more a couple of the same sex than 20 or 30 years ago. But I don't think it is a good idea that this kind of marriages should be permitted.

Return to “Talking Point Discussion”