Should free healthcare be available to everyone?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

kowalskidzik

Re: Should free healthcare be available to everyone?

Post by kowalskidzik »

Yes. I think that it should be free. It often happens that people dont have the money to get medical treatment and die by it. Health is important and it should be available to everyone
kruwik

Post by kruwik »

In my opinion, free healthcare should be available to everyone. A lot of people don't use treatment because they don't have any funds for this issue. But why people don't have money? Everyone have to eat, drink or take a shower... And it's impossible to find money for private visit with a doctor... So they have to wait a few weeks, months, sometimes there are years! It is to result in more of them die! If people, who really need healthcare have got it for free, they will live.
wiktoriasz

Post by wiktoriasz »

I think that it is difficult topic to discuss and I can't answer what is better. Certainly treat people who don't pay taxes and have the same relief than the other half who pay it's not fair. But in the same time human's life is the most important value and free healthcare probably can save a lot of lifes. Of course we can say that in life threatening moment doctor have a duty to help but prophylaxis can prevent a lot of death. Free heltcare available for everyone can make it possible but it's still a problem with the fact that this is unfair.
justynasta

Post by justynasta »

I agree with majority of us that free healthcare should be available to everyone. I have the same argumentation.
In addition some people who don't have money for healthcare they embrace from home remedies to save money. It can be very dangerous and life-threatening.
Also because of non-voluntary healthcare more people don't care about oneself and it can drive them to bad state of healt or even to faster demise.
So I think that healtcare free of charge is very important!
alicpryl

Post by alicpryl »

Yes it's obvious. In my opinion each person should have free available to healthcare.
Health is one of the most important things in people's life. And we shouldn't pay for basic treatment.Free available to healthcare shouldn't depends on country or social class.
All people are equal and should have the same law to health care. ;)
NaKuzajewska

Post by NaKuzajewska »

I think that free healthcare should be available for everyone in every country. To me it is something that every person deserves, regardless of how old he is, where he lives and how much money is in his account.
For example in a lot of countries many people die each year, because they haven't access to free healthcare.
So think now, how many people could live, if only they had access to it. I wish I could do anything with it.
klamolga

Post by klamolga »

It is important to have free healthcare all around the world. Most developed countries have free health care. It is one of the stone miles of every society. I believe that in the nearest future majority of citizens will have access to free healthcare.
kasgol

Post by kasgol »

I think healthcare should be available for free for everyone. Everybody deserves to be cured independently of financial status. All people have the same rights. Althougt prisoners have limited rights, we shouldn't made them to suffering. Moreover in prison are people who innocent but are there because they were framed up. I hope people will change this in the future and even the poor and people in prison who are tortured by other prisoners will deserve to be cared for free. :-)
phonchai

Parties are a waste of time (and money)!

Post by phonchai »

Organizing a party is a real waste of time and money. But that party was so relaxing that clearing And get a good relationship with each other at the party Create intimacy and familiarity with each other Make a positive attitude towards each other Being friendly and beginning a good relationship with each other.
JayAF

Post by JayAF »

No doubt.
Jay Atticus Fielding