Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: People in poor countries should have fewer children

Post by Krisi »

solve the employment problem first so that people will be busy. :mrgreen:
TomTom

Post by TomTom »

I agree, it is unpopular to say so these days, but it is true and the truth is often to hard for people to face. much easier to blame the rich for all your problems!
ritzkevin

Post by ritzkevin »

I agree on the topic but poor people usually don't have jobs. They are bored and they make babies instead to keep them from getting bored.
Ritz Kevin

Online English teacher/language trainer

Do you want to improve your English or Filipino? I can help. FREE trial

Skype id: housedog1983

Watch my YouTube video: https://youtu.be/iUDpoMJcdso
scarletkleen

Post by scarletkleen »

Well, overpopulation has hardly anything to do with the poverty. If a man or a woman does nothing except making children, of course they are going to be poor. They should not wait for the government to help them out. They should take the matter into their own hands and do something rather than complain about their wives, lives and government. Of course, I'm not say government shouldn't do anything - it should - but if it isn't, why not help it do something. Also, check the stats below - these will prove my point:

Germany - Area: 137,983 mi² - Population: 80.62 million - GDP per capita 46,268.64 USD
Japan - Area: 145,936 mi² - Population: 127.3 million - GDP per capita 38,633.71 USD
South Korea - Area: 38,691 mi² - Population: 50.22 million - GDP per capita 25,976.95 USD
Philippines -Area: 115,831 mi² - Population: 98.39 million - GDP per capita 2,765.08 USD
Malawi - Area: 45,747 mi² - Population: 16.36 million - GDP per capita: 226.46 USD
India - Area: 1.269 million mi² - Population: 1.252 billion - GDP per capita: 1,498.87 USD
China - Area: 3.705 million mi² - Population: 1.357 billion - GDP per capita: 6,807.43 USD

Germany, Japan and Philippines are more or less similar in land mass and population but when you take a look at GDP per capita, you'll definitely see a difference. Or when you compare South Korea to Malawi (which is the poorest country in the world), you'll see that population in South Korea is much more higher than in Malawi but land mass is lesser; still GDP per capita there is much higher. So basically poverty depends on whether or not a country is economical stable and for that both government and citizens should work hand in hand and the former should not turn a blind eye and the latter not sit around waiting for something to happen. And that is proven by the comparison of India and China.Though China has a long way to go and corruption is still present, more business are choosing to open a plant there (mostly because of cheap labor there). Still we can see how GDP per capita is rising and most probably it's due to all those business which are partially helping the country and its citizens.
an opinionated freelance ace writer xo-xo
Padma

Post by Padma »

Yes, absolutely correct. Poor people should have fewer children as they can't afford all the requirement of every child in the family which will led to a huge problems also. Most of the time such situation give birth to many social problems like poverty ,unemployment, they also get deprived of proper education and many more. They also can't cope up with the environment or latest scenario . So it ultimately affect both the Economic condition of nation as well as family.
alphabeta

Post by alphabeta »

Bill Gates is seeing to that by putting HCG into tetanus vaccines without telling anyone.