To turn email notifications ON or OFF go to [Username] > User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit notification options
English grammar questions, answered by Alan
- Rising Star
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:53 am
Here, which is correct or natural, with or w/o "in"?
1. He is lacking (in) determination.
2. He is lacking (in) courtesy.
3. She is lacking (in) common sense
Thank you very much.
- Posts: 12995
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:56 pm
- Status: English Teacher
Either is possible. Without 'in' is possibly slightly more natural.