English grammar questions, answered by Alan
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:59 pm
Are these sentenses all correct? Any difference in meaning?
1. Draw one of the characters of the book.
2. Draw one of the characters from the book.
3. Draw one of the characters in the book.
- EC Teacher
- Posts: 12829
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:56 pm
- Status: English Teacher
- Location: Japan
2. most natural
3. acceptable, but less natural than 2 (and possibly ambiguous, telling you perhaps where to draw it!)