has the USA turned to a menace?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

You say Vietnamese are friendly and have had peace for 30 years. These are lies. There have been sightings of American and Australian soldiers still being held in Vietnam as prisoners of war. This means you are still at war for these prisoners. Why have these men been kept as prisoners and slaves? This tells us that your government has serious problems. I have already posted a link to a news article that shows that your press and media are not free but controlled by your government , to which you did not respond.

You should clean up your own government's problems BEFORE you talk about Bush.
http://www.powfoia.org/timesad.pdf
http://www.paperlessarchives.com/vw_dod_pow_mia.html
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

:lol:
"There have been sightings of American and Australian soldiers still being held in Vietnam as prisoners of war. This means you are still at war for these prisoners"
Ha , who prisioners?
We keep ur ppl?
So funny , it's a fiction
Hey , if we keep ur ppl , Bush wont let us still.
Maybe there will be war in Vietnam again ...... :lol:
Any way , i dont want have an agurment with u .
U know nothing bout the truth bout the action of UAS in Vietnam
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

quicksilver7486 wrote::lol:
"There have been sightings of American and Australian soldiers still being held in Vietnam as prisoners of war. This means you are still at war for these prisoners"
Ha , who prisioners?
We keep ur ppl?
So funny , it's a fiction
Hey , if we keep ur ppl , Bush wont let us still.
Maybe there will be war in Vietnam again ...... :lol:
Any way , i dont want have an agurment with u .
U know nothing bout the truth bout the action of UAS in Vietnam
What is so funny? :shock: :? I don't understand "there have been sightings of American and Australian soldiers still being held in vietnam" and you add :lol: do you find that amusing somehow? :roll:
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

i find it funny is when i heard that there're soldiers in Vietnam :lol:
Where?
So funny, as i told u , if it was truth Bush wouldnt let us still.
And the info "USA soldiers in Vietnam ".........is a fiction.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

quicksilver7486 wrote:i find it funny is when i heard that there're soldiers in Vietnam :lol:
Where?
I understand your opinion but i think your reaction is really inappropriate. None of this is a laughing matter. I'm glad that you are a happy person, but you need to keep some perspective in such a serious forum, as it could be taken the wrong way. :idea:

The other thing is that I'm not in favour of the war in Iraq by any means; but i'm sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World. :roll:
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

ha, USA is being blamed?
i dont metion USA ppl, cos they dont do anything harmful
USA is always the country fights other countries, that's not true?
Have u ever heard that other countries fight USA?
About Iraq , now, Iraq or USA started?
About DONG DUONG ( Vietnam , Lao , Cambodia).......and Japan, Korea....Plz think
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

shazzam1452 wrote:
quicksilver7486 wrote:i find it funny is when i heard that there're soldiers in Vietnam :lol:
Where?
I understand your opinion but i think your reaction is really inappropriate. None of this is a laughing matter. I'm glad that you are a happy person, but you need to keep some perspective in such a serious forum, as it could be taken the wrong way. :idea:

The other thing is that I'm not in favour of the war in Iraq by any means; but i'm sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World. :roll:

I don’t suppose to be here, but thanks to make me fell better.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

vince90 wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:
Where?

Sorry but I don't understand you post. Can you please try and explain it to me. :?
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

shazzam1452 wrote:
vince90 wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote: I understand your opinion but i think your reaction is really inappropriate. None of this is a laughing matter. I'm glad that you are a happy person, but you need to keep some perspective in such a serious forum, as it could be taken the wrong way. :idea:

Sorry but I don't understand you post. Can you please try and explain it to me. :?
I mean it bothers me when people blame on US for every problem around the world. I know it is not true but I rather keep my mouth shut. You the one who said “ I’m sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World”. It makes me feel better and I thanks for that.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote: USA soldiers fought alongside the Vietnamese people as friends. They were not enemies. They were asked for help by the Vietnamese to help them fight against northern communist invaders.
This information is authorized by the government. People who are born after 1975 are not supposed to know that. Don't tell them or you'll get your a$$ on their list, and you'll get into trouble if you happen to visit Vietnam (well, if you will in the future).
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

vince90 wrote: I mean it bothers me when people blame on US for every problem around the world. I know it is not true but I rather keep my mouth shut. You the one who said “ I’m sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World”. It makes me feel better and I thanks for that.
Exactly, Vince.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
vince90 wrote: I mean it bothers me when people blame on US for every problem around the world. I know it is not true but I rather keep my mouth shut. You the one who said “ I’m sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World”. It makes me feel better and I thanks for that.
Exactly, Vince.
Sorry Vince I didn't understand it; but now I do thankyou. :D