has the USA turned to a menace?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

sallak
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:20 pm
Location: libya
Contact:

Postby sallak » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:07 am

dear friend
what kind of freedom u r talking about? freedom to humiliate civillians the way us military did in abughraib and others prisons?
freedom to bomb innocent civillians in thier homes and in hospitals?, that makes us worse than saddam. at least he knows and we know he's a dictator, and he's not talking about human rights and UN resolutions, and next thing he do, start a war with out approval of UN. that's what bush did.
i believe us govenment is a hypcrait

about the italian journalist, the were no cross fire. it was clear shot for italian convoy, and not a friendly fire.

that weak erxcuse for the war about weapon of mass destruction which appear to be a mere cheap lie .
if US is so interested in "human rights and freedom, and wmd free world" why not starting with its own waepons and nuclear bombs, every body still remember hiroshima and nagazaki.

why supplying israeli troops with those weapons as they use them to kill palestinian kids?
for god's sake they US supply "khmere rouge " in kambudia" , they killed more than 2 millions of theier own ppl thanks to US help, and that was admitted by US defense ministry to ABC news, so u can't deny it.

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:17 am

sallak wrote:dear friend
what kind of freedom u r talking about? freedom to humiliate civillians the way us military did in abughraib and others prisons?
freedom to bomb innocent civillians in thier homes and in hospitals?, that makes us worse than saddam. at least he knows and we know he's a dictator, and he's not talking about human rights and UN resolutions, and next thing he do, start a war with out approval of UN. that's what bush did.
i believe us govenment is a hypcrait

about the italian journalist, the were no cross fire. it was clear shot for italian convoy, and not a friendly fire.

that weak erxcuse for the war about weapon of mass destruction which appear to be a mere cheap lie .
if US is so interested in "human rights and freedom, and wmd free world" why not starting with its own waepons and nuclear bombs, every body still remember hiroshima and nagazaki.

why supplying israeli troops with those weapons as they use them to kill palestinian kids?
for god's sake they US supply "khmere rouge " in kambudia" , they killed more than 2 millions of theier own ppl thanks to US help, and that was admitted by US defense ministry to ABC news, so u can't deny it.


Yeh right :roll: I think you need to move on. I'm going to. :roll:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:29 pm

sallak wrote:yea, right
civillians killed by us army much more than those killed by iraqi groups, and the worse, us never admit they made a mistake.

I do not wanna participate in this topic since Bush forced the US army into war, so he could make a democracy government in Iraq and then leave as a hero blah blah blah... :roll: anyway, where did you get that fact I quoted above? I'd like to read something like this with a fact, ya know.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:40 pm

sallak wrote: dear friend
what kind of freedom u r talking about? freedom to humiliate civillians the way us military did in abughraib and others prisons?
freedom to bomb innocent civillians in thier homes and in hospitals?, that makes us worse than saddam. at least he knows and we know he's a dictator, and he's not talking about human rights and UN resolutions, and next thing he do, start a war with out approval of UN. that's what bush did.
i believe us govenment is a hypcrait

Hey, I thought the UN was with him... :? What the....? What about England and other countries that were behind his a$$??? Just standing in the background for a group picture?
And you think it's okay that Iraqi people got killed or burried alive days after days under Saddam's government? Just because you know, he knows, we know, everyone knows makes it okay for someone to murder his own citizens? What have they ever done to him? Robbed him blind? Killed his mother? Or what?

sallak wrote: every body still remember hiroshima and nagazaki.

Yes, everyone does, but just think what if those bombs didn't drop, how many more would be killed by the Japanese? I believe if you did a calculation, you would know Japanese had killed way more people during WWI and II than those two bombs combined. So your point with the bombs is.....??? :?

sallak wrote:why supplying israeli troops with those weapons as they use them to kill palestinian kids?

:? Hah?

User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Postby quicksilver » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:24 am

I dont like Bush , i dont like the USA president who cant stop the war.
Why is Bush still a president, and continue war with Iraq, menace Middle East where has much oil in the world?
My country has only been in peace for 30 years, and i know the hurt war left for us.
And i was also learned history bout 2 bombs in Nagasaki, Hiroshima.
Those the truth we can see.
But there're something we can see, that's hurt USA left for Vietnam .
Have u ever seen children who have to burden the hurt war?
They are not normal as us.
They are as young as me( the gaps after the war ) .
But they seems not the human ,they look so strange, freak cos the poison USA left in Vietnam which we call CHAT DOC MAU DA CAM
It destroyed million ha of forest, and ppl........
Who can understand that hurt?
And now war is still , and Bush is still...........

User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Postby quicksilver » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:28 am

Plzzzzzzzzzzz, tell me bout ur opinion.
Can u share with us , with poor Vietnamese are hurting????????????

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:03 am

quicksilver7486 wrote:Plzzzzzzzzzzz, tell me bout ur opinion.
Can u share with us , with poor Vietnamese are hurting????????????


It doesn't matter who starts wars, or who finishes it. War is not a good thing; everyone gets hurt.

The problem is that decisions like this are taken by politicians; the majority of people in every country don't agree; but the politicians do it anyway.

One day there will be peace on earth, i really believe this! I do believe that there is alot of good in people.

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:50 am

quicksilver7486 wrote:I dont like Bush , i dont like the USA president who cant stop the war.
Why is Bush still a president, and continue war with Iraq, menace Middle East where has much oil in the world?
My country has only been in peace for 30 years, and i know the hurt war left for us.
And i was also learned history bout 2 bombs in Nagasaki, Hiroshima.
Those the truth we can see.
But there're something we can see, that's hurt USA left for Vietnam .
Have u ever seen children who have to burden the hurt war?
They are not normal as us.
They are as young as me( the gaps after the war ) .
But they seems not the human ,they look so strange, freak cos the poison USA left in Vietnam which we call CHAT DOC MAU DA CAM
It destroyed million ha of forest, and ppl........
Who can understand that hurt?
And now war is still , and Bush is still...........


Where do you get your information from? You live in a tightly controlled country. How do you know what you are told on your news is true or what you are taught at school is true?
You have no reason to dislike USA. American soldiers risked their lives to help your people. 58,000 were killed and many thousands more were maimed. And also thousands of soldiers from the other Western nations under the UN, who fought for South Vietnam democracy were killed and injured. Perhaps you are unaware of this because of your form of government.

This is an example.
PLEIKU - For a second day Friday, Vietnamese officials prevented foreign journalists from meeting with members of ethnic minority groups in the Central Highland region who participated in several days of rare violent protests last month. The government's strong reaction to the protests, which have been condemned almost daily in the official press, illustrates the sharp limits on dissent in Vietnam's tightly controlled society. Protests, especially ones challenging government authority, are highly unusual.
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/patrick.guenin/ ... ccessh.htm

User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Postby quicksilver » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:18 am

"Where do you get your information from? You live in a tightly controlled country. How do you know what you are told on your news is true or what you are taught at school is true? "
Truth is all the things i see everyday.
Truth is that Dyoxin poison .

"You have no reason to dislike USA. American soldiers risked their lives to help your people."
Who told u that i dont like USA, and American?
Read again all the things i typed, i only mention Bush and President who...........Read again
"And also thousands of soldiers from the other Western nations under the UN, who fought for South Vietnam democracy were killed and injured"
So as you , if USA soldiers fought Vietnamese my ppl shouldnt have done anything?
We have to sacrifice to protect our country .
And USA, what did they want to protect?
Now time passes by and i know .
The mistake as i told, doesnt belong to any soldiers, cos they only did as the goverment led.
That 's all.

User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Postby quicksilver » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:01 am

shazzam1452 wrote:
quicksilver7486 wrote:Plzzzzzzzzzzz, tell me bout ur opinion.
Can u share with us , with poor Vietnamese are hurting????????????


It doesn't matter who starts wars, or who finishes it. War is not a good thing; everyone gets hurt.

The problem is that decisions like this are taken by politicians; the majority of people in every country don't agree; but the politicians do it anyway.

One day there will be peace on earth, i really believe this! I do believe that there is alot of good in people.

Yeah , i hope so , i hope there's no war .
Everybody will live in peace.
Thanks for ur opinion.
Forever roses in Vietnam and the world..........

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:18 pm

quicksilver7486 wrote:So as you , if USA soldiers fought Vietnamese my ppl shouldnt have done anything?
USA soldiers fought alongside the Vietnamese people as friends. They were not enemies. They were asked for help by the Vietnamese to help them fight against northern communist invaders.

You say that you do not like Bush because of USA in Vietnam. You don't make any sense! You still did not say how you get reliable news and infomation. Your news and media are controlled by your government.

User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Postby quicksilver » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:55 am

:lol:
Ha ha ha ha ha
I am not controlled by any one ,any thing
I am who i am , i say what i want and what i think .
Vietnamese are very friendly, we dont want to have enemies.
And the curreent news i wanna discuss bout is Bush and the USA presidents who controll the war .
Have to tell u again , not USA soldiers.
And now u see war is still happening in Iraq, by USA.
And the last , i am not controlled by any goverment :lol:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:38 am

You say Vietnamese are friendly and have had peace for 30 years. These are lies. There have been sightings of American and Australian soldiers still being held in Vietnam as prisoners of war. This means you are still at war for these prisoners. Why have these men been kept as prisoners and slaves? This tells us that your government has serious problems. I have already posted a link to a news article that shows that your press and media are not free but controlled by your government , to which you did not respond.

You should clean up your own government's problems BEFORE you talk about Bush.
http://www.powfoia.org/timesad.pdf
http://www.paperlessarchives.com/vw_dod_pow_mia.html

User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Postby quicksilver » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:45 am

:lol:
"There have been sightings of American and Australian soldiers still being held in Vietnam as prisoners of war. This means you are still at war for these prisoners"
Ha , who prisioners?
We keep ur ppl?
:lol:
So funny , it's a fiction
Hey , if we keep ur ppl , Bush wont let us still.
Maybe there will be war in Vietnam again ...... :lol:
Any way , i dont want have an agurment with u .
U know nothing bout the truth bout the action of UAS in Vietnam

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:55 am

quicksilver7486 wrote::lol:
"There have been sightings of American and Australian soldiers still being held in Vietnam as prisoners of war. This means you are still at war for these prisoners"
Ha , who prisioners?
We keep ur ppl?
:lol:
So funny , it's a fiction
Hey , if we keep ur ppl , Bush wont let us still.
Maybe there will be war in Vietnam again ...... :lol:
Any way , i dont want have an agurment with u .
U know nothing bout the truth bout the action of UAS in Vietnam


What is so funny? :shock: :? I don't understand "there have been sightings of American and Australian soldiers still being held in vietnam" and you add :lol: do you find that amusing somehow? :roll:

User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Postby quicksilver » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:08 am

i find it funny is when i heard that there're soldiers in Vietnam :lol:
Where?
So funny, as i told u , if it was truth Bush wouldnt let us still.
And the info "USA soldiers in Vietnam ".........is a fiction.

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:20 pm

quicksilver7486 wrote:i find it funny is when i heard that there're soldiers in Vietnam :lol:
Where?
So funny, as i told u , if it was truth Bush wouldnt let us still.
And the info "USA soldiers in Vietnam ".........is a fiction.


I understand your opinion but i think your reaction is really inappropriate. None of this is a laughing matter. I'm glad that you are a happy person, but you need to keep some perspective in such a serious forum, as it could be taken the wrong way. :idea:

The other thing is that I'm not in favour of the war in Iraq by any means; but i'm sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World. :roll:

User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Postby quicksilver » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:58 pm

ha, USA is being blamed?
:lol:
i dont metion USA ppl, cos they dont do anything harmful
USA is always the country fights other countries, that's not true?
Have u ever heard that other countries fight USA?
About Iraq , now, Iraq or USA started?
About DONG DUONG ( Vietnam , Lao , Cambodia).......and Japan, Korea....Plz think

vince90
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm

Postby vince90 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:35 pm

shazzam1452 wrote:
quicksilver7486 wrote:i find it funny is when i heard that there're soldiers in Vietnam :lol:
Where?
So funny, as i told u , if it was truth Bush wouldnt let us still.
And the info "USA soldiers in Vietnam ".........is a fiction.


I understand your opinion but i think your reaction is really inappropriate. None of this is a laughing matter. I'm glad that you are a happy person, but you need to keep some perspective in such a serious forum, as it could be taken the wrong way. :idea:

The other thing is that I'm not in favour of the war in Iraq by any means; but i'm sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World. :roll:



I don’t suppose to be here, but thanks to make me fell better.

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:15 pm

vince90 wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:
quicksilver7486 wrote:i find it funny is when i heard that there're soldiers in Vietnam :lol:
Where?
So funny, as i told u , if it was truth Bush wouldnt let us still.
And the info "USA soldiers in Vietnam ".........is a fiction.


I understand your opinion but i think your reaction is really inappropriate. None of this is a laughing matter. I'm glad that you are a happy person, but you need to keep some perspective in such a serious forum, as it could be taken the wrong way. :idea:

The other thing is that I'm not in favour of the war in Iraq by any means; but i'm sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World. :roll:



I don’t suppose to be here, but thanks to make me fell better.


Sorry but I don't understand you post. Can you please try and explain it to me. :?

vince90
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm

Postby vince90 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:40 pm

shazzam1452 wrote:
vince90 wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:
quicksilver7486 wrote:i find it funny is when i heard that there're soldiers in Vietnam :lol:
Where?
So funny, as i told u , if it was truth Bush wouldnt let us still.
And the info "USA soldiers in Vietnam ".........is a fiction.


I understand your opinion but i think your reaction is really inappropriate. None of this is a laughing matter. I'm glad that you are a happy person, but you need to keep some perspective in such a serious forum, as it could be taken the wrong way. :idea:

The other thing is that I'm not in favour of the war in Iraq by any means; but i'm sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World. :roll:



I don’t suppose to be here, but thanks to make me fell better.


Sorry but I don't understand you post. Can you please try and explain it to me. :?


I mean it bothers me when people blame on US for every problem around the world. I know it is not true but I rather keep my mouth shut. You the one who said “ I’m sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World”. It makes me feel better and I thanks for that.


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests