Bomb attacks: what do they achieve?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

nhinho84

Bomb attacks: what do they achieve?

Post by nhinho84 »

recently The US central comment said that they have just invented a new kind of bommb, the biggest bomb ever seen in the world, the bomb has the biggest dstructive capacity.
I really don't understand what they achieve after planting so many bombs?
They said that this kind of bomn can help them take their feet out of Iraq, which is nonsense, they think everything in Iraq can only be solved by military actions. They are completely wrong.
Thier bombs aim at non military targets, abd what they achieve is only the casual toll of death, and hostile from people all aver the world.
Adhir Garg

What they achieve is only and only destruction !!

Post by Adhir Garg »

I am really amazed with the kind of "bombs" "manufactured" by the countries :!: ... What is their aim ?? :?: Do they wish to destroy the entire human population.. A bigger devastating bomb would lead to more bigger such bomb by other country which would entirely wipe out all living species. It had been rightly said that "
If third war is fought, I do not know how the third war would be fought but FOURTH war would be fought by arrows and bows
".

Regarding Iraq, fighting is a misnomer, aim is only to deprive some people of their natural rights..

Only Destruction of mankind would be achieved.... :(
huy kim

Post by huy kim »

i am so amaze of what people are saying about this topic. personally i think that the powerful bomb won't solve anything and it just create more chaos around the world as more and more countries trying to invent this new technologies. the other problem with this massive bomb is that it will not defeat the terrorist group. it just a wast of money. what do you think?
jackfook

Post by jackfook »

Bomb attack!Instead of making uncomfortable and unsafe condition,they get nothing.Maybe,they want to take over the country by using violence.You are wrong.The people will suffer and hate you.If they know you are the suspect,you would never escape from law punishment.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

This is a really easy question to answer. Bomb attacks cause death and destruction. That is all they do.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
leen@rasel
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by leen@rasel »

i totally agree with you military power is not the only solution for controling Iraq ...... and by the way they are trying to invent a huge powerful bomb and at the same time they charging Iran and Korea for having such bombs :x :!:
pob
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Bomb attacks: what do they achieve?

Post by pob »

nhinho84 wrote:recently The US central comment said that they have just invented a new kind of bommb, the biggest bomb ever seen in the world, the bomb has the biggest dstructive capacity.
I really don't understand what they achieve after planting so many bombs?
They said that this kind of bomn can help them take their feet out of Iraq, which is nonsense, they think everything in Iraq can only be solved by military actions. They are completely wrong.
Thier bombs aim at non military targets, abd what they achieve is only the casual toll of death, and hostile from people all aver the world.
In short, those people win money by making people in EEUU to feel that their country will take care of them, against any kind (real or ficticious) menaces.

How do they convince that people? By talking and talking and talking... and trying that they don't get access to reality...
do you really think the average north-amercian care about what people all over the world thinks? :lol:

Don't pay attention to what people say, pay attention to what people want to achieve by saying what they say...
You can help me with my English by telling me my mistakes in a private message. Thanks :)