Saddam's capture

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Sara

Post by Sara »

Hello Noor

Thank you for an interesting topic. Saddam’s capture is good for the world especially for Iraq because he is very bad person. I think Saddam’s capture an end of an era, but I’m worrying about future of Iraq and who will be the ruler.
Gabi

Post by Gabi »

My Name is Gabi, I am the great imperator of the world.
SO i will take you as my slaves and force you to work in my cottonfarm. And you have to work ***** and 26 hours a day.

So, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD !!
AND SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE :evil:
Gabi

Post by Gabi »

Li la lu !
mona

Saddam capture

Post by mona »

Though saddam is evil but we have still so much hidden evilness in this world ..
like the evilness of US policy towards weak nations ..and the blind policy of control over all the world .
Mona
zhouxiangde

Post by zhouxiangde »

Sadamm is a bad and evil man who will be killed by his people in Iraq, I hate Sadamm, he do many trrrism things to his Iraq people ,In his ruler, the Iraq people live life in very proverty , suffer a poor and pain ,
Saddam killed many people in his ruler, he is curel and cool to his people, but himself live a comfortable life with crime life, I do wish Saddamm is concluded to death in his country, he is penalty for his evil behaior before, he is respossible for his last evil behavior to his people , I wish Saddam to be death one hundred times for balance his evil