Terrorism threatens the free world

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

who is guily for unleashing terror

islam
4
12%
arab culture
3
9%
ben laden and other terrorst's leaders (only)
3
9%
western world
10
30%
all humanity
13
39%
no one
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 33

bravo
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:22 pm
Location: Azerbaijan

Postby bravo » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:23 pm

Achilles wrote:Hi, nice to have a poll in this. I voted for Islam because just look they are doing all over the world because of some cartoon pictures. This is very bad religion! Normal people do not do these things.


Agree. It is a good idea to have a poll... however I think you forgot to mention the biggest troublemakers in the world... the USA ... And remember, I don't mean American people... I mean American governent and policy they try to inforce in the world...

bravo
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:22 pm
Location: Azerbaijan

Re: arab's terror

Postby bravo » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:31 pm

Monster wrote:Hello everybody
Thank you all for your replies. I see most of you are nice folks. Unfortunally, I compelled to ask you one more time. I just have not got the answer still. I do not know why, by what reasons you try not to see this question, I guess it is too hard to reply correctly this. AND NOW ATTENTION! THE QUESTION IS: WHY TO BIN LADEN ARE SO MANY ADHERENTS IN THE ARAB WORLD(I know what you wrote me about bin laden/Hussein ) WHY MOST(99%) TERRORISTS ARE ARABS WHICH WORSHIPPED TO ISLAM. AND WHY ARAB'S LEADERS DO NOTHING TO FIGHT TERROR THAT SPREADSSO FAST IN THEIR COUNTRIES. :?: :?: :?:



Monster... YOU ARE A MONSTER... illiterate, arrogant and agressive one. Because of MONSTERS like you people of western world hate muslims - arabs - each other.

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Re: arab's terror

Postby Danyet » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:09 pm

bravo wrote:
Monster wrote:Hello everybody
Thank you all for your replies. I see most of you are nice folks. Unfortunally, I compelled to ask you one more time. I just have not got the answer still. I do not know why, by what reasons you try not to see this question, I guess it is too hard to reply correctly this. AND NOW ATTENTION! THE QUESTION IS: WHY TO BIN LADEN ARE SO MANY ADHERENTS IN THE ARAB WORLD(I know what you wrote me about bin laden/Hussein ) WHY MOST(99%) TERRORISTS ARE ARABS WHICH WORSHIPPED TO ISLAM. AND WHY ARAB'S LEADERS DO NOTHING TO FIGHT TERROR THAT SPREADSSO FAST IN THEIR COUNTRIES. :?: :?: :?:


Monster... YOU ARE A MONSTER... illiterate, arrogant and agressive one. Because of MONSTERS like you people of western world hate muslims - arabs - each other.


This is not fair. I am just as bad as Monster. Yet you have metioned nothing about me. How come Monster gets all the glory? You have said all those nice things about him and I am a jelouse guy..........oh!........look at me. The poor sport. I suppose I should be happy for Monster......Congratulations man!

bravo
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:22 pm
Location: Azerbaijan

Re: arab's terror

Postby bravo » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:13 am

danyet wrote:
bravo wrote:
Monster wrote:Hello everybody
Thank you all for your replies. I see most of you are nice folks. Unfortunally, I compelled to ask you one more time. I just have not got the answer still. I do not know why, by what reasons you try not to see this question, I guess it is too hard to reply correctly this. AND NOW ATTENTION! THE QUESTION IS: WHY TO BIN LADEN ARE SO MANY ADHERENTS IN THE ARAB WORLD(I know what you wrote me about bin laden/Hussein ) WHY MOST(99%) TERRORISTS ARE ARABS WHICH WORSHIPPED TO ISLAM. AND WHY ARAB'S LEADERS DO NOTHING TO FIGHT TERROR THAT SPREADSSO FAST IN THEIR COUNTRIES. :?: :?: :?:


Monster... YOU ARE A MONSTER... illiterate, arrogant and agressive one. Because of MONSTERS like you people of western world hate muslims - arabs - each other.


This is not fair. I am just as bad as Monster. Yet you have metioned nothing about me. How come Monster gets all the glory? You have said all those nice things about him and I am a jelouse guy..........oh!........look at me. The poor sport. I suppose I should be happy for Monster......Congratulations man!


Don't worry, you'll get your 15 minutes of fame... you really deserve it :wink:

User avatar
Monster
Silver Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: MonsterLand

Re: arab's terror

Postby Monster » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:55 pm

bravo wrote:
Monster wrote:Hello everybody
Thank you all for your replies. I see most of you are nice folks. Unfortunally, I compelled to ask you one more time. I just have not got the answer still. I do not know why, by what reasons you try not to see this question, I guess it is too hard to reply correctly this. AND NOW ATTENTION! THE QUESTION IS: WHY TO BIN LADEN ARE SO MANY ADHERENTS IN THE ARAB WORLD(I know what you wrote me about bin laden/Hussein ) WHY MOST(99%) TERRORISTS ARE ARABS WHICH WORSHIPPED TO ISLAM. AND WHY ARAB'S LEADERS DO NOTHING TO FIGHT TERROR THAT SPREADSSO FAST IN THEIR COUNTRIES. :?: :?: :?:



Monster... YOU ARE A MONSTER... illiterate, arrogant and agressive one. Because of MONSTERS like you people of western world hate muslims - arabs - each other.
:oops:

Oh... Don't cry I will not bite you.
It has become clear for everybody yet that due to blind ,.....,... creatures like you terror has spread
so wide and so many innocent people were killed!

User avatar
Monster
Silver Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: MonsterLand

Re: arab's terror

Postby Monster » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:57 pm

danyet wrote:
bravo wrote:
Monster wrote:Hello everybody
Thank you all for your replies. I see most of you are nice folks. Unfortunally, I compelled to ask you one more time. I just have not got the answer still. I do not know why, by what reasons you try not to see this question, I guess it is too hard to reply correctly this. AND NOW ATTENTION! THE QUESTION IS: WHY TO BIN LADEN ARE SO MANY ADHERENTS IN THE ARAB WORLD(I know what you wrote me about bin laden/Hussein ) WHY MOST(99%) TERRORISTS ARE ARABS WHICH WORSHIPPED TO ISLAM. AND WHY ARAB'S LEADERS DO NOTHING TO FIGHT TERROR THAT SPREADSSO FAST IN THEIR COUNTRIES. :?: :?: :?:


Monster... YOU ARE A MONSTER... illiterate, arrogant and agressive one. Because of MONSTERS like you people of western world hate muslims - arabs - each other.


This is not fair. I am just as bad as Monster. Yet you have metioned nothing about me. How come Monster gets all the glory? You have said all those nice things about him and I am a jelouse guy..........oh!........look at me. The poor sport. I suppose I should be happy for Monster......Congratulations man!


Thanks danyet! Even one ally is good to have!

bravo
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:22 pm
Location: Azerbaijan

Re: arab's terror

Postby bravo » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:21 am

Monster wrote:
danyet wrote:
bravo wrote:
Monster wrote:Hello everybody
Thank you all for your replies. I see most of you are nice folks. Unfortunally, I compelled to ask you one more time. I just have not got the answer still. I do not know why, by what reasons you try not to see this question, I guess it is too hard to reply correctly this. AND NOW ATTENTION! THE QUESTION IS: WHY TO BIN LADEN ARE SO MANY ADHERENTS IN THE ARAB WORLD(I know what you wrote me about bin laden/Hussein ) WHY MOST(99%) TERRORISTS ARE ARABS WHICH WORSHIPPED TO ISLAM. AND WHY ARAB'S LEADERS DO NOTHING TO FIGHT TERROR THAT SPREADSSO FAST IN THEIR COUNTRIES. :?: :?: :?:


Monster... YOU ARE A MONSTER... illiterate, arrogant and agressive one. Because of MONSTERS like you people of western world hate muslims - arabs - each other.


This is not fair. I am just as bad as Monster. Yet you have metioned nothing about me. How come Monster gets all the glory? You have said all those nice things about him and I am a jelouse guy..........oh!........look at me. The poor sport. I suppose I should be happy for Monster......Congratulations man!


Thanks danyet! Even one ally is good to have!



Terrorism spreads not because of peaceful creatures like I or arabs, but because of alliance like "Monsterland" and "Dreamland"...

bravo
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:22 pm
Location: Azerbaijan

Re: arab's terror

Postby bravo » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:26 am

Monster wrote:
bravo wrote:
Monster wrote:Hello everybody
Thank you all for your replies. I see most of you are nice folks. Unfortunally, I compelled to ask you one more time. I just have not got the answer still. I do not know why, by what reasons you try not to see this question, I guess it is too hard to reply correctly this. AND NOW ATTENTION! THE QUESTION IS: WHY TO BIN LADEN ARE SO MANY ADHERENTS IN THE ARAB WORLD(I know what you wrote me about bin laden/Hussein ) WHY MOST(99%) TERRORISTS ARE ARABS WHICH WORSHIPPED TO ISLAM. AND WHY ARAB'S LEADERS DO NOTHING TO FIGHT TERROR THAT SPREADSSO FAST IN THEIR COUNTRIES. :?: :?: :?:


Monster... YOU ARE A MONSTER... illiterate, arrogant and agressive one. Because of MONSTERS like you people of western world hate muslims - arabs - each other.
:oops:

Oh... Don't cry I will not bite you.
It has become clear for everybody yet that due to blind ,.....,... creatures like you terror has spread
so wide and so many innocent people were killed!



Point taken. Blame it on creatures like me ... even though: I'm not blind, not ..., ...., I'm not an arab ... and do not worship islam... I just want to be fair.

You cannot generalize calling all Arabs bad, or all Muslims terrorists. Terrorism doesn't have a face... just an ugly mask that anyone can wear.

User avatar
Monster
Silver Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: MonsterLand

Re: arab's terror

Postby Monster » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:27 pm

The violence continues, today it is India. Till now noone has taken responsibility for this terror attacks. But it is clear that it has been done by one of radical islamic movements. The more time passes the more blood we see. The worst thing is that the terror attacks frequency is not going down it is opposite and only going uphill... but how far off is the top of the hill noone it seems may say.

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:22 am

Do you think you may change anything by your bilious, irritable posts?

User avatar
Monster
Silver Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: MonsterLand

Postby Monster » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:04 pm

If you are so sensible just don't put your nose here.

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:42 pm

Monster wrote:If you are so sensible just don't put your nose here.


you are very smart not answer questions! and extremely polite as usual!

I can't see the difference between our friends that post a lot about Islam and things that may be not quite interesting for many people here and you who just talks about violation and crimes, argues and offends people!!! and I don't know what's worse, mister Monster.
who are you? why do you think that you have such a privilege to tell others what is the truth?

User avatar
Monster
Silver Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: MonsterLand

Postby Monster » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:43 pm

This is a free site so I just tell what I think. I do not want any confrontation here with nobody. Some people regard some posts as offensive ones and sometimes become angry and agressive with no reason for such a behavior, only because of their ignorance or lackage of knowledge of the subject, so I just advise them not to enter to my topics at all.

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:24 pm

Monster wrote:This is a free site so I just tell what I think. I do not want any confrontation here with nobody. Some people regard some posts as offensive ones and sometimes become angry and agressive with no reason for such a behavior, only because of their ignorance or lackage of knowledge of the subject, so I just advise them not to enter to my topics at all.


but look, it's quite logic, you say Islam is bad, so obviously you do confrontate and look for quarrels. I hope you realise that if you say a word you'll get statements for as far as statements against, especially when you say it in a rude form.

I just wonder how long that religious extravaganza is going to go

User avatar
Monster
Silver Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: MonsterLand

Postby Monster » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:40 pm

I do not blame the religion(Islam)only, but I many times see how people(priests) which should tell people about how to live and make life better just spread hatred and despise towards other religions and races. Some islamic spiritual leaders use Islam against piece, against other people and religions, they prepare suicide attacs when they wash brains in mosques, when others tell nothing against it which is regarded as a silince agreement. They find(back up) their arguments in Quran and till now nobody from the leaders (the highest priests) has officialy told even a word to stop them or just to tell that this is wrong. Nobody told stop killing Russians, Jews or Americans. Nobody from them tryed to interfere into the situation and clearly tell the press, the world that Islam is a religion for piece and we relate Jews, Russians and Americans as ourselves and want to live in piece with them.

In Gaza people celebrate killing and capture of Jews They rushed into the streets immediatly after september 11th smiling and celebrating killing of
more then 5000 people in America. In their mosques they mourning and praise suicide terrorists as the heroes! Not to mention Iran and its frenzy leader which leads Iranian people on the same way as Hitler led Germany to ww2 and its terrible/chocking consequences. People warmed up by his speeches and speeches of their spiritual leaders come out on the streets carrying posters - death to America death to Israel.
It is proved that there is a colloboration between terrorist movements in Afganistan, Chechna and Palestine Authority. What is Taliban - the radical Islamic movent based on the principals of force and terror. What was in Chechna almost the same radical Islamic movement, I do not remember unfortunatly how it was called, but it was based on the same principals which were taken( backed up ) by Islam/Quran. Who from the leadeds of Islamic world tryed to stop them who told something just to clarify that this is not our principals and we do not want them to use Islam in this way, who? Noobody. This is the core of the problem ,there is no efforts to save the situation from their side, except the cases when America pushes on their leaders, and this is the subject I wanted to discuss in this topic.

Rozvaldas
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:25 pm
Location: Lithuania

džihad

Postby Rozvaldas » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:45 pm

Mussulman terrorists want kill all people who isn't mussulman

Ruise
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:58 am
Location: Indonesia

all human can be terorist

Postby Ruise » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:12 am

I mind all human potential can be terorist
terorist is violance
:P

vasilch
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:29 am
Location: Russia

Postby vasilch » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:22 am

Unfortunaly, while human uses the oil and gas as a power energy it will be figth against "terrorism". It doesn't mean how it's called... The fight against terrorism or something else.. Just "terrorism" is very appropriate meaning. They say "terrorism" hasn't got nationality. So it can be used for the any country. Middle East is the region with oil storage.... Chechnya has an oil pipeline... And religion doesn't mean! If they found the oil in Cambodia, they'd announce that Buddhism as religion has terroristic elements, and Cambodia doesn't have any democracy... Let fly and bring to the people of Cambodia democracy and happiness...

User avatar
essie
Gold Member
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:37 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby essie » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:43 pm

Based on this poll, it seems a high percentage of EnglishClub members understand what's what.


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests