Do you think Iraq is better without Saddam Hussein?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Yes
46%
No
54%

Total votes: 13

Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

This survey was carried out by CNN already. If you have not done the survey,you may do it here. Do you think Iraq is better without Saddam Hussein?

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...
real_lord

real_lord

Post by real_lord »

I like the results of the survey. Really. But they prove in spite of US efforts problem of terrorism is still unsolved in Iraq (Hussain kept and Iraq no better place to live in - how to explain it???).
Aha - another question of mine is - would be Cuba better place to live if Mr. Castro removed too???
???
real_lord
real_lord

after Hussain

Post by real_lord »

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... mi_ea/iraq
-------------------------------------
Making a long story short for a normal, peaceful Muslim I hope some normal not-suicidal people live in Iraq too) life seems to be much more hellish now not then.
On the other hand while withdrawing his army Mr. Bush would not expect any support for his desire of controlling oil business there.
Well... while watching news from Indonesia I think much better business there to rebuild tourism etc (not necesarilly sex-tourism) because people there seem not be so willing to die for any religion. They seem to be more peacuful and less rebelious.
The Muslims - on the contrary. They have always liked attacking other nations and whole continents - European for example.
All in all imagining myself being a muslim woman in Iraq probably life would have been easier for me without the US army there. It seems to be rather the same life + some soldiers who can kick my ass as well as crazy suiciders who can make me not dead (not the worst solution) but crippled till the end of my days.
Summing up - any war needed to make life atrocious and some countries in need of rebuilding (not necessary of rebuilding any democracy there!!!) so... The Beatles still better than Elvis Presley.
:)))
Have a nice day,
real_lord:)))
Monster

Re: after Hussain

Post by Monster »

I would make here the other quiz, with the next question: how many muslims/religious-fanatics feel they are suit to be suiciders?