Michael Jackson= Innocent?????

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:45 am

There was a news report (with pictures) here this week that Michael was out shopping in Bahrain (with his son Prince Michael OMG :lol: ) dressed as a woman. :lol: :lol:

I mean honestly! What has happened to this guy :?: :idea: :roll:

User avatar
mr_Love
Platinum Member
Posts: 734
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:43 am

Postby mr_Love » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:25 pm

yea i saw it Shazzam ,,,

he was wearing cloths of arabic women..........


:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:30 pm

mr_Love wrote:yea i saw it Shazzam ,,,

he was wearing cloths of arabic women..........


:lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: Not a good look for a man. :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:10 pm

Shazzam wrote:There was a news report (with pictures) here this week that Michael was out shopping in Bahrain (with his son Prince Michael OMG :lol: ) dressed as a woman. :lol: :lol:

I mean honestly! What has happened to this guy :?: :idea: :roll:

It didn't seem to be unusual to me, to be truthful. He didn't wanna be recognized, but I guess he was lousy at his undercover mask.

User avatar
mr_Love
Platinum Member
Posts: 734
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:43 am

Postby mr_Love » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:10 pm

BTW,, do you like his songs????


about me a like some of them ,,,,,


dont forget he is the king of POP.....

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:27 am

mr_Love wrote:BTW,, do you like his songs????


about me a like some of them ,,,,,


dont forget he is the king of POP.....


He was the King of Pop but he hasn't done anything worthwhile in years. I think he no longer holds that mantel. :lol: I love the Thriller album it would probably be close to one of my top 10 albums. I also like some of the dance music he did with the Jackson 5. Ben was a great song too. Very sad! :cry:


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests