O Lord - help, please.

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

real_lord

O Lord - help, please.

Post by real_lord »

French president Jacque Chirac promises to young Frenchmen/Frenchwomen they will not be unemployed because Poland joined European Union structures.
Sure. Lord - help us cause no stupid Napoleon Bonaparte to attack Russia this Russia and France will kick our ass because of Iraq (every reason is great now).
But what about Ukraine?
Stalin starved to death about 5 million people in the country that has the richest soils in whole Europe!
And US citizens, who forgot about Bin Laden while mentioning about 9/11 and Iraq boost to be recognised by some historians to be the richest society that ever existed in world's history.
Can you imagine this...democracy of their? God, save Europe from their democracy!
real_lord :)

Post by Guest »

Are you leaning towards Communism now? :?
real_lord

?!?

Post by real_lord »

Who says it? YOUUUUUUUUUUUU??????????????? :roll:
I am talking about MY NEIGHBOURS, MY HISTORY dear woman. That's for the first. For the second I live between Germany and Russia.
I don't have to lean towards communism to TALK about contemporary political situation I live in.
I hope you are a true advocate of US democracy, really.
But what does it mean? III WW?
Probably. Tensions in the Far East can start IIIWW. As I can see the best place communism found there.
Anything more?
real_lord

Re: ?!?

Post by Guest »

real_lord wrote:Who says it? YOUUUUUUUUUUUU??????????????? :roll:
I am talking about MY NEIGHBOURS, MY HISTORY dear woman. That's for the first. For the second I live between Germany and Russia.
I don't have to lean towards communism to TALK about contemporary political situation I live in.
I hope you are a true advocate of US democracy, really.
But what does it mean? III WW?
Probably. Tensions in the Far East can start IIIWW. As I can see the best place communism found there.Anything more?
real_lord
Nothing best I can see in Communism to me, my dear real_lord. :roll: And don't need to get all jumped up and down or dramatic about this. It was just a question. If you're not then just say you're not. :roll:
real_lord

hmmm,

Post by real_lord »

I am not agressive, just irritated. You are taking your advantage that some people are more kind to you MOSTLY cause they believe in gospel and MOSTLY try to better human beings than other nations are (probably).
PS. What can you know about communism to ask me if I am for or against? I am not a thief to support communism. Nor I have to beg anyone to change my country for another because life is as it is.
That's all. Probably I don't understand many things still but people don't try to understand me so what more can be done?
(I am not trying to persuade you to learn history of Eastern Europe).
Not at all,
real_lord

Re: hmmm,

Post by Guest »

real_lord wrote:I am not agressive, just irritated. You are taking your advantage that some people are more kind to you MOSTLY cause they believe in gospel and MOSTLY try to better human beings than other nations are (probably).
PS. What can you know about communism to ask me if I am for or against? I am not a thief to support communism. Nor I have to beg anyone to change my country for another because life is as it is.
That's all. Probably I don't understand many things still but people don't try to understand me so what more can be done?
(I am not trying to persuade you to learn history of Eastern Europe).
Not at all,
real_lord
Ok, from now on I'm not gonna bother to read your post nor answer them because it was just one question and you've been jumping up and down like ants in your pants. I was just making a question. If you didn't like it, just say you're offended by it. If you didn't feel like answer it, just say you don't feel like answer it. If you wanted answer it, just answer the damn question. There is no need for you to make your sarcastic post. THERE IS NO NEED. And telling me that I've been taking advantage of people's kindness? What the hell? Excuse me, people here don't act like you. They don't exchange posts with sarcastic posts. Again, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT YOU CAN LESSON OTHERS? :roll: I'm so done with you. Go suck a Bible.
real_lord

hopeless, stupid kid.

Post by real_lord »

Go away from me once and forever too. Writing with you was one big waste of time. Only my usage of English excuses my time here
:( .
I am totally astonished by the fact how stupid people live in US - so wish you - a rascist - at least ten happy abortions and what more can I say?
I am at least ten years older than you (or something like that). I would really like to say "God bless you". :roll:
Some people really should have been aborted - than at least they couldn't be harmful.
I hope I can avoid such weeds like you on-line when I am unable to avoid you in my real life. Total ZERO you are for me.
:( :( :( :( .
Never better still:)
real_lord :)