Canada legalizes gay marriages

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:15 pm

Only the most suitable parents should be given permission for the adoption of kids. This means that they need to be a man and a woman of suitable character. Children do better in a home with a mother and a father. This is optimum and children should be given the best that we have to offer.

keling
Silver Member

re

Postby keling » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:58 am

:D thanx 4ur critics ,
i have found the link
Apostolic Pentecostal oneness@groups.msn.com
<equal right in same sex marrige>

keling
Silver Member

Postby keling » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:14 am

[quote="danyet"]Only the most suitable parents should be given permission for the adoption of kids.
since the homosexual has been legalized in canada, the gay can be entitled to be a couple? are they permitted to adopt chilren?
if so, are they the suitable parents?

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:54 am

I regret to waste too much time here :cry:

the people, who discriminate homo, are not worth my time.

keling
Silver Member

Postby keling » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:50 am

:D , but you still could express well your bias and discrimination towards homosexual. In this respect, your english is good. however, IMHO, I think you just lack some generosity.

Why do a couple have to get a baby? in your opinion, if a couple can't have a biological baby, then they are unnatural. sorry, I don't think so. maybe you should open your mind a little bit.[/quote]
Red Rose , beg ur pardon
i think u misunderstand me a little ,i am certain the opinion of mine has not be expressed exactly in my post , i have said that i stand by that the society would not discriminate the homosexual would not discriminate means i do not agree with the society discriminate the homo, i sympathy them and support them is my real thought

keling
Silver Member

Postby keling » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:59 am

:D RedRose
beg ur pardon
u have misunderstood me a bit , it is still the reason that i have not expressed my opinoin exactly i wanna explain it here once more
i have said that i stand by that the society would not discriminate the homosexual would not discriminate means i do not agree with the society discriminate the homo, i sympathy them and support them is my real thought

Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:13 pm

RedRose wrote:I regret to waste too much time here :cry:

Discrimiation is horrible; i agree. I think there will always be arguments about the legalisation of gay marriages, adoption etc. The same way that in some Countries adoption, out of religion marriages etc are discrimated against.

I don't know if we will see in our life-time a great change in ALL of these things. I would hope that we would see more acceptance of them though. JUST A THOUGHT!!

8)

keling
Silver Member

re

Postby keling » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:13 pm

:D the only difference is that hetero can raise up seed but the homo can't , may be this is so called unnatural. since the homo love each other as much as the hetero , why don't permit them adopt child
ps; i said "may be this is so called unnatural " that is not my real ideal , if i emphasize the so called it would not to be misunderstood

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:34 am

keling, sorry for having misunderstood you.

keling
Silver Member

Postby keling » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:53 am

RedRose wrote:I regret to waste too much time here :cry:

:D
RedRose
never mind
don't regret , this topic is worth to discuss , for ir is a social
problem to be concerned , especially , in china , the rate of divorce has been increasing day by day , the single life style is also fashionable in youth gradually , therefore , the gay and lesbian would be prevail in the future ,
in the other hand ,china is an oriential traditional country , an abstinent concept is more profound in this nation than some western country , these new phenomenas can not be accepted by general person , the discrimination to homo would be more fierce than other country. so it is necessary to talk about this topic in public usually .

Viktor_UA
Silver Member

Postby Viktor_UA » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:41 pm

I live in Kiev and I heard that recently there was a meeting of gays on the central square of the city. I can't imagine this terrible event! Of course, gays and lesbians are people but it's unnormally. I mean a marriage of gays or lesbians! What will be happen with the entire world? With population and culture? :idea:

Return to “Current News”