EXPLOSIONS IN LONDON - COULD BE TERRORIST ATTACK!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

danyet wrote:The most profound development is the sudden need of the British and others to assert what it means to be British, Australian, or some other nationality. In the face of the Islamist challenge, historic identities taken for granted must now be explained and codified.
This can be seen on a diurnal level, where Islamist assertion has provoked a new European willingness in recent months to stand up for historic customs — as seen by the banning of burqas in Italy, requiring a German school boy to attend co-ed swimming classes, and making male applicants for Irish citizenship renounce polygamy. When a ranking Belgian politician cancelled lunch with an Iranian group after it demanded that alcohol not be present, his spokesman helpfully explained that "You can't force the authorities of Belgium to drink water."
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0805/p ... 08_30.php3
:lol: :lol: that is like asking the british to take a shower, or an Australian to stop drinking beer isn't it. But there is some sense to me in Countries retaining their identity for the civilians. 8)
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Tonight I realised whilst reviewing some posts that the reason the English Government handled the recent terrorist acts with such efficiency is because they have been dealing with terrorist acts for decades. People seem to forget about the IRA (Irish Republican Army).

This week in Ireland the streets of Belfast have looked like a battlefield. Just when the people of the British Isles thought that the terror was over with once and for all (with the recent ceasefire by the IRA). However it would appear that the prodistans (Church of England) has risen again. There were petrol bombs etc.

I can't confirm for sure that this is the group (as no one has taken responsibility) but these are the reports that are reaching our shores. :shock: