Explosions in Egypt

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Explosions in Egypt

Post by Dixie »

Here's some info:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4709491.stm

:arrow: What the heck is going on?
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

Not again, please!!!! :( :(

When will terrorism be over??? :evil: :evil:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

idalia wrote:
When will terrorism be over??? :evil: :evil:
When we all become Wahabe Muslims.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I think there are two types of terrorists.

- "Legal terrorists": they are those who govern us. Yes, our politicians, those who claim to be fighting "for liberty".

-"Illegal terrorists": Those who fight for "their liberty".

All in all, it's like a big chess board, and the two parties play with the pawns, which are us, current people. They do not hurt each other, only the pawns get hurt.
juhainah

Post by juhainah »

Dixie wrote:I think there are two types of terrorists.

- "Legal terrorists": they are those who govern us. Yes, our politicians, those who claim to be fighting "for liberty".

-"Illegal terrorists": Those who fight for "their liberty".

All in all, it's like a big chess board, and the two parties play with the pawns, which are us, current people. They do not hurt each other, only the pawns get hurt.
I totally agree with you, Dixie
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I have read some of the posts here and I sort of understand what is being said. But I do think it could be made simpler.

There definately is a difference between politicans (in most countries) and terrorists. Politicans don't take office on the basis that they are going to go in to a country for no good reason (generally) and kill innocent people without notice. That is what terrorists do.

The word terrorist (derived from the word "terror"). Most politicans don't want to leave people with a feeling of terror. I don't think that they kill indescrimately. Yes I know that this can be debated. WAR! The thing is we know when war is coming. With terrorists they strike without warning they don't let people know that they are coming. They are sneeky, self-serving idealists; that believe that they are killing for good.!!!

The other thing is "Terrorist fighting for liberty". I'm sorry but I will never understand that. Fighting for who's liberty? Their own? So the rest of us can die so they feel free...that doesn't make sense.

How can killing be good.

GOOD FOR WHO!!!

I really hate that the fact that terrorist attacks can be put in the same basket as politicians. I don't feel that it serves any purpose at all.

:evil:
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

I really hate that too,and I'm sad because of killing innocent people they did nothing except they travelled abroad to enjoy their time.
I really hate those torrists and I don't really understand what they want out of this :evil: