HURRICANE KATRINA - Destroys New Orleans

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:52 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:Bush's biggest problem is himself and the way he is unable to keep that silly grin off his face when delivering a perfectly good idea. He is not a leader, I'll admit but neither was John Kerry.

How can you assure that Kerry wouldn't be a better man than Bush for the position?
It's a "guy thing". A real man, such as say....me, can tell these things.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:54 pm

danyet wrote: It's a "guy thing". A real man, such as say....me, can tell these things.

Whatever! :roll:

ANDYTAN
Silver Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: CHINA
Contact:

Postby ANDYTAN » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:06 am

Shazzam wrote:I really don't believe the BUSH is a racist! :roll: I don't believe that he sat back and did nothing in the hope that black-americans would die. I just think he has poor organisational skills and makes bad choices. I mean lets face it the guy can hardly string a sentence together without help. :(
bush...so badly....actually he didn't any power to become a president...he's the worse president in the americans ....sometime I hard to know why american' s people would choose him ....I don't know if right or wrong for americans...

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:20 am

ANDYTAN wrote: bush...so badly....actually he didn't any power to become a president...he's the worse president in the americans ....sometime I hard to know why american' s people would choose him ....I don't know if right or wrong for americans...

That bold part I can assure you it is right.

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:12 pm

I think should have Jessica Simson for president .......and Britany Spears for vice P. ..........They're both a couple of airheads!

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:46 pm

danyet wrote:I think should have Jessica Simson for president .......and Britany Spears for vice P. ..........They're both a couple of airheads!


:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:03 pm

danyet wrote:I think should have Jessica Simson for president .......and Britany Spears for vice P. ..........They're both a couple of airheads!

Why Jessica Simpson? It's because she loves Bush, but she's officially turned down his invitation to the White House???

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/ ... 9127.shtml

Why Britney? It's because she always shows her stomach even when she's pregnant or not? And right now she's pregnant again... :roll:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:13 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Why Britney? It's because she always shows her stomach even when she's pregnant or not? And right now she's pregnant again... :roll:


Really? :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:21 pm

Dixie wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Why Britney? It's because she always shows her stomach even when she's pregnant or not? And right now she's pregnant again... :roll:


Really? :lol:

Yeah, she is again with that useless husband of her. Actually, not husband since they're separating. I don't understand why she spent money to fix her bosom and not her brain. :roll:


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests