HURRICANE KATRINA - Destroys New Orleans

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:47 pm

Shazzam wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:I really don't believe the BUSH is a racist! :roll: I don't believe that he sat back and did nothing in the hope that black-americans would die. I just think he has poor organisational skills and makes bad choices. I mean lets face it the guy can hardly string a sentence together without help. :(

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060302/ap_ ... rina_video

He was warned about this, but he refused to acknowledge it.


I don't know if I agree with that. A natural disaster is a very hard thing to assess.

He was supposed to respond, but he did not. This is what the whole video is about. And when he actually did, thousands people had died. Even the whole thing was a natural disaster, the U.S was one of the nations that can detect this kinda thing coming. If the government had responded with proper care, the loss of deaths could have been less.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:49 pm

danyet wrote:Stop! I can't take it anymore! ......It was me . I did it. I was the one resposible for Katrina! I knew there was a big storm comming. I saw all the weather reports but I did nothing. Sorry!

Baby, are you still trying to defend for Bush? Because if you are, we're gonna have a big fight about that idiot.

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:55 pm

Bush's biggest problem is himself and the way he is unable to keep that silly grin off his face when delivering a perfectly good idea. He is not a leader, I'll admit but neither was John Kerry.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:06 pm

danyet wrote:Bush's biggest problem is himself and the way he is unable to keep that silly grin off his face when delivering a perfectly good idea. He is not a leader, I'll admit but neither was John Kerry.

How can you assure that Kerry wouldn't be a better man than Bush for the position? To me, if a president tried to disable the best diplomacy system, it would be the end of his presidency. Bush had done it in his last term. I thought it was the moment Americans should wake up and stop putting their heads in their pants. Obviously, I was wrong; he won the second term. The whole night I had my TV on and was praying for his loss. Too bad too many idiotic people in the mid-western states. :roll:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:52 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:Bush's biggest problem is himself and the way he is unable to keep that silly grin off his face when delivering a perfectly good idea. He is not a leader, I'll admit but neither was John Kerry.

How can you assure that Kerry wouldn't be a better man than Bush for the position?
It's a "guy thing". A real man, such as say....me, can tell these things.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:54 pm

danyet wrote: It's a "guy thing". A real man, such as say....me, can tell these things.

Whatever! :roll:

ANDYTAN
Silver Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: CHINA
Contact:

Postby ANDYTAN » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:06 am

Shazzam wrote:I really don't believe the BUSH is a racist! :roll: I don't believe that he sat back and did nothing in the hope that black-americans would die. I just think he has poor organisational skills and makes bad choices. I mean lets face it the guy can hardly string a sentence together without help. :(
bush...so badly....actually he didn't any power to become a president...he's the worse president in the americans ....sometime I hard to know why american' s people would choose him ....I don't know if right or wrong for americans...

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:20 am

ANDYTAN wrote: bush...so badly....actually he didn't any power to become a president...he's the worse president in the americans ....sometime I hard to know why american' s people would choose him ....I don't know if right or wrong for americans...

That bold part I can assure you it is right.

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:12 pm

I think should have Jessica Simson for president .......and Britany Spears for vice P. ..........They're both a couple of airheads!

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:46 pm

danyet wrote:I think should have Jessica Simson for president .......and Britany Spears for vice P. ..........They're both a couple of airheads!


:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:03 pm

danyet wrote:I think should have Jessica Simson for president .......and Britany Spears for vice P. ..........They're both a couple of airheads!

Why Jessica Simpson? It's because she loves Bush, but she's officially turned down his invitation to the White House???

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/ ... 9127.shtml

Why Britney? It's because she always shows her stomach even when she's pregnant or not? And right now she's pregnant again... :roll:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:13 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Why Britney? It's because she always shows her stomach even when she's pregnant or not? And right now she's pregnant again... :roll:


Really? :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:21 pm

Dixie wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Why Britney? It's because she always shows her stomach even when she's pregnant or not? And right now she's pregnant again... :roll:


Really? :lol:

Yeah, she is again with that useless husband of her. Actually, not husband since they're separating. I don't understand why she spent money to fix her bosom and not her brain. :roll:


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests