Suicide attacks kill at least 56 people in Jordan

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Suicide attacks kill at least 56 people in Jordan

Post by vince90 »

Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

This is terrible! It makes no sense to me. What can this sick act of bombing innocents going about there daily lives accomplish for the Jihadists? Especially when the victims of this bombing are fellow Muslims.

The problem as I see it is: Even if we band together to hunt down the extremists amongst us, how will we prevent this "movement" of hunting down extremists from turning into a "witch hunt" that we can not control?
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

danyet wrote:This is terrible! It makes no sense to me. What can this sick act of bombing innocents going about there daily lives accomplish for the Jihadists? Especially when the victims of this bombing are fellow Muslims.

The problem as I see it is: Even if we band together to hunt down the extremists amongst us, how will we prevent this "movement" of hunting down extremists from turning into a "witch hunt" that we can not control?
It makes no sense to me nether. Most of the people die from the weeding ceremony. Also few Palestinian officers are the victims in this bombing. I don’t understand what the terrors have gained from this act.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Thank you vince90 to mention this occurred,It was horrible thing.
The farthest hotel takes just 20 minutes from my home by car..
I want to thank people who have asked about me
by private messages, many of them who I didn't expect ,and many of them who I correspond every day and ask about them when they absent... :lol:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

An article on the bombing. The Queen is quite beautiful, no.

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/05_Terror/0511 ... .hell.html
Jordanians: "Burn in hell, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi!"

November 10, 2005
USA Today

AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — Hundreds of angry Jordanians rallied Thursday outside one of three U.S.-based hotels attacked by suicide bombers, shouting, "Burn in hell, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi!" after the terrorist's group claimed responsibility for the blasts that killed at least 56 people.

Photo: ordan's Queen Rania wipes tears from the eye of an unidentified woman during a visit to injured victims of three suicide bomb attacks. (AP)
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

[size=18][i]hello every i am new in this forums ,
so and i am muslim too from libya
i hate terrorist attack and i do not know where are from comes the terrorist and way , islam do not commandor us to kill any one just who want hurt us . [/i][/size]
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

hy every one i am new in this forums , and i am muslim too , i hate terrorism and all terrorists , and the islam do not command us for kill any one whose choose another religion .