Christian Teenage Girls Beheaded

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Christian Teenage Girls Beheaded

Postby Danyet » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:57 pm

Three teenage Christian girls were beheaded and a fourth was seriously wounded in a savage attack on Saturday by unidentified assailants in the Indonesian province of Central Sulawesi.

The girls were among a group of students from a private Christian high school who were ambushed while walking through a cocoa plantation in Poso Kota subdistrict on their way to class, police Major Riky Naldo said.

The area is close to the provincial capital of Poso, about 1000 kilometres northeast of Jakarta.

Naldo said the heads of the three dead victims were found several kilometres from their bodies.

"In the holy month of Ramadan, we are again shocked by a sadistic crime in Poso that claimed the lives of three school students," he told reporters at the airport as he prepared to fly to Sumatra island.
READ:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/10/ ... ?from=top5

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/144/23.0.html

LATESET NEWS:
Two 17-year-old Christian girls were shot yesterday in the second recent attack of its kind in Indonesia.

Washington, D.C.-based International Christian Concern said two armed men shot the girls – Siti Nuraini and another identified only as Ivon – at close range with pistols near a Pentecostal church in Poso, Central Sulawesi.

Both girls are in critical condition, in a coma.

The attacks followed the beheadings of three Christian high school students in the area late last month.

ICC said the new attack took place as 10 national police officials of the Muslim-majority nation were in Central Sulawesi probing the beheadings.

According to some reports, the perpetrators of the beheadings are in custody but have not been formally charged.

The Poso area, which has a relatively large Christian population, has seen at least 40 attacks recently against the Christian community, including shootings, killings and major bombings.

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:17 pm

Oh my god. I am astonished, how can these things still happen?

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:09 pm

And this is just the tip of the iceberg! I could publish so much more than I already do.

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:48 am

I don't care what religion these people are :twisted: they are evil murderers that should be dealt with by the authorities as such! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: Whilst Indonesia keeps turning a blind eye to these acts; they are as guilty as the perpetrators. You only have to read the news to see how unbalanced and out of date their judicial systems is.

Today in Bali a young Australian woman is standing trial for having one estacy tablet in her possession. She has been held in jail their for four months, but these bast.rds are free in the jungles killing people. :roll: :roll:

User avatar
Pucca
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:20 am
Location: China

Postby Pucca » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:43 am

Hey Guys, I know that I might sound bad, but coz I'm from Indonesia, and truthfully, things like the post above is kinna normal. (Not too normal, but it's just that we've seen and heard those kind of things before).
Previously, I think in 1999-2000, there was a riot in Indonesia, and there are pictures of people holding a human head (which they just beheaded) around on the streets. There were even pictures of girls (aged around 10-12) who had been brutally raped and then their private parts have been literally torn apart (both by the rape and also stabbed and cut open).
Those are the things that we have to live with. And the worst thing to know is that they are attacking the Chinese Indonesian and also Indonesian who are Christian or Catholic!
I don't even know what kind of human being can be so cruel!
But there's nothing that we can do but to try to be as quiet as possible and until now, I always have to worry about my family who are still in Indonesia. :cry:

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:23 am

Pucca wrote:Hey Guys, I know that I might sound bad, but coz I'm from Indonesia, and truthfully, things like the post above is kinna normal. (Not too normal, but it's just that we've seen and heard those kind of things before).
Previously, I think in 1999-2000, there was a riot in Indonesia, and there are pictures of people holding a human head (which they just beheaded) around on the streets. There were even pictures of girls (aged around 10-12) who had been brutally raped and then their private parts have been literally torn apart (both by the rape and also stabbed and cut open).
Those are the things that we have to live with. And the worst thing to know is that they are attacking the Chinese Indonesian and also Indonesian who are Christian or Catholic!
I don't even know what kind of human being can be so cruel!
But there's nothing that we can do but to try to be as quiet as possible and until now, I always have to worry about my family who are still in Indonesia. :cry:


Your post made me so :( it is horrible what is happening there. For many years I think the world has just turned a blind eye to what goes on. The media coverage now is bringing it to everyone. I will pray for your family.

User avatar
Pucca
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:20 am
Location: China

Postby Pucca » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:14 am

Thank you for your prayers. However, let me inform you that eventhough the media are showing it to the world, they have already put alot of sugar coating on top of it, and some of it are even excluded. However, as you said, the world is getting crazy with all the unnecessary fighting and stuff like that. I just hope that things will be better, especially with the Chinese New Year coming up next month (29th January), and it's times like these when they tend to want to cause trouble for us...:( when it's supposed to be a happy time inviting New Year for us :(

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:25 am

I tend to agreee with Pucca. The media treads way too lightly around Muslim crimes against Christans. If Christian gangs were cutting off Muslm girls heads you can bet that we would never hear the end of "how evil Christianity" is from the politically correct media.

User avatar
Pucca
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:20 am
Location: China

Postby Pucca » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:59 am

What danyet said is so so true! I think it's coz even the politicians know that some Muslims tend to be too much into their religion (that's what I think personally), and some of them are easily manipulated into thinking that what they are doing is the right thing to do! (which is really :( if you think about it)

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:02 am

danyet wrote:I tend to agreee with Pucca. The media treads way too lightly around Muslim crimes against Christans. If Christian gangs were cutting off Muslm girls heads you can bet that we would never hear the end of "how evil Christianity" is from the politically correct media.


:? Why do you think that if the tables were turned this would be the case? Are you saying that the muslims have control over media :?:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:07 am

Shazzam wrote:
:? Why do you think that if the tables were turned this would be the case? Are you saying that the muslims have control over media :?:
It is not that the media is FOR Muslims it is just that the media is against Christians. The media will side with anyone as long as they are not Christians.

The media are actually atheist, they see Christianity as a threat..

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:16 am

danyet wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
:? Why do you think that if the tables were turned this would be the case? Are you saying that the muslims have control over media :?:
It is not that the media is FOR Muslims it is just that the media is against Christians. The media will side with anyone as long as they are not Christians.

The media are actually atheist, they see Christianity as a threat..


Now i'm even more :? . If they are concerned about 'threat' they should be more concerned about the muslims. The way I read the media here I have noticed any instances of their being a bias against any religion. However, having said that I do think that there is overall concern about muslims in general being able to fit into other peoples cultures. That is something that the media here 'rides like a wild horse'. :roll:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:49 am

Shazzam wrote:
:? Why do you think that if the tables were turned this would be the case? Are you saying that the muslims have control over media :?:

To me it's more of some Muslim societies do not like to be exposed with the Western world, and they cover their acts well because of not being exposed by Westerner media. Christianity, on the other hand, is more of a Westerner thing; therefore, if they did something like that, they would be immediately judged by the media about the barbaric acts.

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:30 am

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
:? Why do you think that if the tables were turned this would be the case? Are you saying that the muslims have control over media :?:

To me it's more of some Muslim societies do not like to be exposed with the Western world, and they cover their acts well because of not being exposed by Westerner media. Christianity, on the other hand, is more of a Westerner thing; therefore, if they did something like that, they would be immediately judged by the media about the barbaric acts.


Its all very sad isn't it? I mean where there is more focus on the cults that carry out such a monsterous act, rather than the act itself. :twisted:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:18 pm

LennyeTran wrote:ore of some Muslim societies do not like to be exposed with the Western world, and they cover their acts well because of not being exposed by Westerner media. Christianity, on the other hand, is more of a Westerner thing; therefore, if they did something like that, they would be immediately judged by the media about the barbaric acts.
Then why is it that Western media chooses not to cover these stories? ..........You can't tell me that it is because they don't know about them!

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:22 pm

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:ore of some Muslim societies do not like to be exposed with the Western world, and they cover their acts well because of not being exposed by Westerner media. Christianity, on the other hand, is more of a Westerner thing; therefore, if they did something like that, they would be immediately judged by the media about the barbaric acts.
Then why is it that Western media chooses not to cover these stories? ..........You can't tell me that it is because they don't know about them!

I thought I said it clear right there..... :? What am I missing????

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:46 pm

They obviously DON'T cover their acts well since anyone can esily find out about them. How do think I found the story about these beheadings????. AND this story is only ONE of the MANY atrocities against Christians that I could have posted!!!

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:48 pm

danyet wrote:They obviously DON'T cover their acts well since anyone can esily find out about them. How do think I found the story about these beheadings????. AND this story is only ONE of the MANY atrocities against Christians that I could have posted!!!

Well, you said you could easily found out about them, but other Muslim members in this board said that your information is not accurate. What do you say about that? They're being ignorant? :?

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:51 pm

And don't you raise your voice with me, Mister, or you're heading for a serious spanking. :twisted:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:58 pm

Well, no Muslims have even posted on this topic!!!!!!

Anyway who could trust what they say?

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:00 pm

danyet wrote:Well, no Muslims have even posted on this topic!!!!!!

Anyway who could trust what they say?

:lol: Gosh, you are unbelievably stubborn. I believe they haven't posted here because they've had enough of you. Am I right, people?


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests