US. army kills famlies in Iraq

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

mr_Love
Platinum Member

US. army kills famlies in Iraq

Postby mr_Love » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:43 pm

Every day we hear news like this....

the amircan army kills ineccent people ...

i dont know why you donts see this news!!!!

your media is hiding the truth of Iraq

yaster day : and Amircan solders fired a bus which was talking a family to theri relative,,

women and kids were in it, and the father who is the driver,,

all of them died, only one young boy,, who watched his family ding in from of his eyes....
Last edited by mr_Love on Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:48 pm

We do hear these news too, there are no words to describe what one feels.

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:31 pm

You don't even live in Iraq Mr Lovey ol' boy therefore you can not assume that you can speak for Iraqis. You don't know what it is like for them. Many of them are not Muslim or are of the "wrong" muslim sect according to the resistance fighters.

Perhaps you would like our troops to leave Iraq today so your terrorist friends there could have a great slaughter for Allah tomorrow? Hmm? That seems to be your inferrance here

Everyone knows that the Iraqis are not capable of sustaining peace in Iraq on their own just yet. So, get with the program here boy because people like you are only prolonging he unrest in Iraq and getting more innocent lives killed to boot!!

mr_Love
Platinum Member

Postby mr_Love » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:33 pm

danyet wrote:You don't even live in Iraq Mr Lovey ol' boy therefore you can not assume that you can speak for Iraqis. You don't know what it is like for them.

you dont even live in Isreal. DAnyet , therefore you can not assume that you can speak for isrealians
You don't know what it is like for them....... :wink:

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:48 pm

Perhaps we would like you to stop putting all your anger on the iraq civilians only because you can't find bin laden.
Who will be the next after Saddam, the men and women, and the childrens?

Be careful in your attitude here, boy, this community is not the real world where you can call big daddy bush for shutting other's mouths with bombs.

Unknownsu
Platinum Member

Postby Unknownsu » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:37 am

danyet wrote:You don't even live in Iraq Mr Lovey ol' boy therefore you can not assume that you can speak for Iraqis. You don't know what it is like for them. Many of them are not Muslim or are of the "wrong" muslim sect according to the resistance fighters.

Perhaps you would like our troops to leave Iraq today so your terrorist friends there could have a great slaughter for Allah tomorrow? Hmm? That seems to be your inferrance here

Everyone knows that the Iraqis are not capable of sustaining peace in Iraq on their own just yet. So, get with the program here boy because people like you are only prolonging he unrest in Iraq and getting more innocent lives killed to boot!!

Actually, I agree with a majority of what danyet says. Iraq is not capable of peace within itself and the Americans need to be there at the moment.

It seems danyet's popularity is not exactly high at the moment but when you read some of his posts in an unbiased way, you can see some truth.

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:59 am

Unknownsu wrote:It seems danyet's popularity is not exactly high at the moment but when you read some of his posts in an unbiased way, you can see some truth.

I second that.

mr_Love
Platinum Member

Postby mr_Love » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:37 am

Unknownsu wrote:
Actually, I agree with a majority of what danyet says. Iraq is not capable of peace within itself and the Americans need to be there at the moment.

First, let the Amircans to solve their owen problum which happen daily in US,,,killing,stealing,CIA,White house,FBI,,,congres,,,,,,,,

Bush popurality in US is dicreasing these dayes!!!!

he juat want Oil !!!!!!

only OIL,,,,OIL is a big dream in his mind

mr_Love
Platinum Member

Postby mr_Love » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:40 am

Admiral wrote:
Who will be the next after Saddam?

they are already listed :
1- Ahmed Najadi (Iran)
2- Bashar al-assad (Syria)
Nourth Koria....... :lol: US and bosh ae very afraid from this small country...... they alwayes say " lets talk ,,lets talk "
but with other " WE WILL ATTACK YOU ....."

Tony Blair is always the victim of Bush..... he alwayed do what bush do,, agree with him ,,,, he cannot disagree!!!!!!!

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:36 am

mr_Love wrote:
Unknownsu wrote:

First, let the Amircans to solve their owen problum which happen daily in US,,,killing,stealing,CIA,White house,FBI,,,congres,,,,,,,,

he juat want Oil !!!!!!

I don't believe in war in Iraq because baby Bush had his own purpose; however, it doesn't mean I think the Americans should turn their backs away from Iraq because it has its own problems. You can't deny the fact that Iraqi people had their problems such as burried alive, getting killed by the dictator, etc. The oil is just the addition to it. Don't just use it as it's the ONLY reason why the Americans are over there, please.

meny

anti-war

Postby meny » Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:21 pm

I agree with you mr_love
I don't know why mr.danyet is so ~ like that?
Are you feel happy when you see the American's corposes return to your country in the board of a plane? I suggest what you will say ( IT IS OUR DUTY ,WE HAVE TO SACRIFICE FOR THE SAKE OF Iraqi FREEDOM) .Many Iraqi people and also Americans are killed everyday till now . this kind of war isnot positive at all. you have to put yourself in the place of those who are killed or lose their children. it is very terrible. please if you want to find the trouth of what is happening in Iraq and palastine, don't watch just the american media,but also try to get the news from different resources,including arabic and islamic sites.only then you will not be prejudice.

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Re: anti-war

Postby Danyet » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:52 pm

meny wrote:but also try to get the news from different resources,including arabic and islamic sites.only then you will not be prejudice.
OH really? So I should get the news from Islamic sites? I wonder why I never thought to go to religious extremeists and racial bigots for my news before.

It is no wonder why you are so messed up in the head, matey!

Unknownsu
Platinum Member

Postby Unknownsu » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:56 pm

mr_Love wrote:First, let the Amircans to solve their owen problum which happen daily in US,,,killing,stealing,CIA,White house,FBI,,,congres,,,,,,,,

he juat want Oil !!!!!!

Why do you remember only the negative aspects of American politics? Are you not thankful for all the peacekeeping the US devotes itself to? Are you not thankful for the largest diaster relief efforts of any country for countries who cannot help themselves? Do you not feel relieved that the US probably holds the largest humanitarian work in the world? Or do you conveniently forget about all that just so you can hate the US for attacking Iraq? Sure, many die in Iraq everyday but if Saddam was still in power, would the Iraqis live in peace and harmony through this dictator?

What country has not done wrong? The US is under the microscope because so much relies on them. I am against the war in Iraq or any war for that matter but you should not look at the world with one eye closed.

Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:55 pm

Unknownsu wrote:
mr_Love wrote:First, let the Amircans to solve their owen problum which happen daily in US,,,killing,stealing,CIA,White house,FBI,,,congres,,,,,,,,

he juat want Oil !!!!!!

Why do you remember only the negative aspects of American politics? Are you not thankful for all the peacekeeping the US devotes itself to? Are you not thankful for the largest diaster relief efforts of any country for countries who cannot help themselves? Do you not feel relieved that the US probably holds the largest humanitarian work in the world? Or do you conveniently forget about all that just so you can hate the US for attacking Iraq? Sure, many die in Iraq everyday but if Saddam was still in power, would the Iraqis live in peace and harmony through this dictator?

What country has not done wrong? The US is under the microscope because so much relies on them. I am against the war in Iraq or any war for that matter but you should not look at the world with one eye closed.

:D Well said. People do forget the good the US does and nobody wants war, we are hoping that peace will come. 8)

mr_Love
Platinum Member

Postby mr_Love » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:16 am

Unknownsu ,,, Are you looking for a green cad in US :?: :lol:

yea Shazzam, lets the peace come !

Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:51 am

mr_Love wrote:Unknownsu ,,, Are you looking for a green cad in US :?: :lol:

You know mr love peace will come; but peace is a state of mind; so you have to find peace in yourself, then you can accept real peace. 8)

mr_Love
Platinum Member

Postby mr_Love » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:59 am

i'm peaceful man
:wink:

Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:02 pm

mr_Love wrote:i'm peaceful man
:wink:

Well mr love more people like you and me can make the world a peaceful place. That is what we need. People to accept each others differences and everyone will get on. One day I hope this will happen. I just can't see it happening for along time. But there is always hope, so we have to believe that someday we can agree to disagree and live together peacefully.!!

In the words of the BEACH BOYS "Wouldn't it be nice".

8) :D

mr_Love
Platinum Member

Postby mr_Love » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:12 pm

all people needs peace and they love peace

but there are little who dont love this WORD!!!!

living in Peace was a dream from the Past past paaaaaaaaaaast years....

but this dream didnt hppen yet !!!!

Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:30 pm

mr_Love wrote:all people needs peace and they love peace

but there are little who dont love this WORD!!!!

living in Peace was a dream from the Past past paaaaaaaaaaast years....

but this dream didnt hppen yet !!!!

Yes but don't you see that is the problem living in the past. You take with you the disputes your parents and their parents had. Who needs that :?: In addition we have new ideas, new hopes, new dreams, most of the time our parents etc. can't understand them. Does that make them right or us wrong.

You have to make your own choices on your own opinions :!: :idea:

Unknownsu
Platinum Member

Postby Unknownsu » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:55 pm

mr_Love wrote:Unknownsu ,,, Are you looking for a green cad in US :?: :lol:

What is a green cad? Do you mean green card? :lol: Why would I want an American green card? I don't even like the US. :?
Last edited by Unknownsu on Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Current News”