wedding of a year 2005

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

wedding of a year 2005

Post by hereiam »

It happened. It simply happened. Two loving people married happily after many years of their happy life.
I feel I am starting to cry...I feel so moved.
Read more:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4546670.stm
Look at the pictures:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/4549050.stm

And now - my contest:
Who is a bride and who is a groom?:)
PS. I feel sorry for old queen Victoria. She must have been turning round in her grave out of fury.
:(

Only happy moments for just married:)
Thanks for reading for everyone else:)
:)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

The thin guy seems to be more of a bride than a groom to me :lol: .
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

do they mean a man marryed a man ???? :?: :?: :idea: :idea: :shock:

i dont understand
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

mr_Love wrote:do they mean a man marryed a man ???? :?: :?: :idea: :idea: :shock:

i dont understand
me neither ! :lol: :lol: i loved his music so much but i always was thinking all these news about his gay realtionship are just some gossip you know ! :lol: untill i saw his picture with this dude ! :shock: :lol: :P :lol:
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

let's make a triangle!:)

Post by hereiam »

I will tell you what really puzzles me in case of gay marriages - in relationship between man and woman the last MOSTLY takes the surname of her husband.
What happens in case of gays/lesbians?
What legal regulations in countries when gay marriaged are legalized of course say about it???
Two females/males keep their surnames or they change them? If - how do they change them?

Next problem of mine -talking about gay/lesbian marriages I think over different problem - namely it is widely known that some people just LOVE living in triangles - I don't have in mind any family at all! Is it a triangle among heterosexual - two men and one woman or two women and one man. I suspect that some lesbinas/gays do the same - that they do like living in triangles too! (why not - on the other hand?)
They should have equal rights, shouldn't they?
:idea: :?:
Concluding my deduction - is it possible in future that ALL these triangles will be legalized too? And what with ...squares? and pentagons?
????????
Merry Christmas for everyone here:)
hereiam
PS. The thinner could be a woman be he still is bit taller ....

:roll: :D
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

ps.

Post by hereiam »

t just came into my mind that in some cultures people do have five wives and seven husbands and noone there thinks about legalizing this historical fact.
But apart from such cultural phenomenas - is it possble to love 5 wives or 5 husbands the same way at all ???
:roll:

:idea:

Thanks for any comments, indeed:)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I heard the news on the radio and I was so happy for them. That couple has been waiting for so long to get married. I am happy they finally made it.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Dixie wrote:I heard the news on the radio and I was so happy for them. That couple has been waiting for so long to get married. I am happy they finally made it.
Elton John and his longtime boyfriend legally married in England this week. I reckon good on them. They have been together for years and they want to be recognised as a couple. The only thing I find confusing is he is Sir Elton John what is his spouse going to be called? :?
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

A man with a Man......

do they sleep together in the same bed!!!?!?!?!? :shock:

Ewwwww....... :? :shock:

this is crazy

they are changing the neture if humenbeing
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Finally Mr Love and I agree on something!

PS I suppose it does not matter who takes whos name because there will be no children to pass the name down to.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

danyet wrote:
PS I suppose it does not matter who takes whos name because there will be no children to pass the name down to.
There's something called adoption :o
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

mr_Love wrote:A man with a Man......

this is crazy

Who established the rules? Who said what is natural and what is not? I think love is natural.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Dixie wrote:

this is crazy

Who established the rules? Who said what is natural and what is not? I think love is natural.
:shock: The bible dixie, maybe you should read it. :?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Shazzam wrote:
The Bible is, to me, a bunch of tales written by some men many centuries ago. The way of thinking of that time is reflected on it, obviously. I don't care what the bible says. I think there's nothing more beautiful that two people who love each other.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Dixie wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
The Bible is, to me, a bunch of tales written by some men many centuries ago. The way of thinking of that time is reflected on it, obviously. I don't care what the bible says. I think there's nothing more beautiful that two people who love each other.
Thats fine but i don't believe that we should legalise gay marriages, if they want a civil cereomony fine, if they want legal rights to property, fine, do it with a lawyer, but society shoudn't have to agree to adoption etc. It should be done privately. My beliefs are that it isn't right. But I have no problem with their sexuality i just don't see why the court systems should have to deal with it. I also don't agree with children being brought up in same sex relationships. It is hard enough for kids already.

The saying goes "it was Adam and Eve" not " Adam and Steve". :twisted:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Dixie wrote:

this is crazy

indeed...Why can't they marry if they love each other? I mean they aren't doing any harm to anyone by their marriage, so why are some people outraged? I think we should respect and tolerate other people's decision and don't interfere in their matters...
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

danyet wrote:Finally Mr Love and I agree on something!

thanks Danyet,,,
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

the neture is a man with a women,,,,

i really dont agree with this ,,,,

how can you IMGINE this,,,, :roll: :roll: :!: :!: :!:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

mr_Love wrote:the neture is a man with a women,,,,

i really dont agree with this ,,,,

how can you IMGINE this,,,, :roll: :roll: :!: :!: :!:
Why don't we all leave them in peace? They're happy together so what's the problem. It's not our business if they got married or not...honestly...
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

You talk in the name of nature? :D
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Dixie wrote:
You talk in the name of nature? :D
LOL....(btw I wouldn't know that ''neture'' meant ''nature'' in this contest...)
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

ok girls ,,,,,

i'm out,,,,

let them do what they want ,,
but i only gave you my point,,,
Why don't we all leave them in peace? They're happy together so what's the problem. It's not our business if they got married or not...honestly

this is really hard replay ....

i didnt put this topic, :!:

you dont want poeple to share talk !!!
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

mr_Love wrote:ok girls ,,,,,

i'm out,,,,

let them do what they want ,,
but i only gave you my point,,,
Why don't we all leave them in peace? They're happy together so what's the problem. It's not our business if they got married or not...honestly

this is really hard replay ....

i didnt put this topic, :!:

you dont want poeple to share talk !!!
Hey baby.. Come on, don't get angry!! I respect your point of view. ok?????? It's fine what you said...Everybody has a different way to see the things!!!! They got married.. man with a man... so??? DON'T WORRY.. you'll marry a woman right??? Be happy . sweetheart!

PS: I received your messages on my cellphone but when I came to the computer you had gone already!
FFFF

Post by FFFF »

we must kill all those gays .
and kill all people who are fans those gays.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote: Finally Mr Love and I agree on something!
:lol: I've heard that straight men who are afraid or disgusted at gays not because they feel that way, but it's because they're insecure of their sexuality. They're afraid they're not straight enough to not turning homosexual. :lol: :lol:
danyet wrote:PS I suppose it does not matter who takes whos name because there will be no children to pass the name down to.
It doesn't matter if a woman should get her husband's last name. It's no longer a man and wife; it's husband and wife. Therefore, if a woman wanted to keep her last name, she has the right to do so. There are single mothers who have children who carry their last names. What's your say about those cases? Abnormal to you?
Does it matter to homosexuals if their adopted children carry which last name? I doubt it.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

FFFF wrote:we must kill all those gays .
And kill those who wouldn't support gays? Wow, what an empty world it would be... :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

FFFF wrote:we must kill all those gays .
And what do we do with people full of hatred?
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote: Finally Mr Love and I agree on something!
:lol: I've heard that straight men who are afraid or disgusted at gays not because they feel that way, but it's because they're insecure of their sexuality. They're afraid they're not straight enough to not turning homosexual. :lol: :lol:
danyet wrote:PS I suppose it does not matter who takes whos name because there will be no children to pass the name down to.
It doesn't matter if a woman should get her husband's last name. It's no longer a man and wife; it's husband and wife. Therefore, if a woman wanted to keep her last name, she has the right to do so. There are single mothers who have children who carry their last names. What's your say about those cases? Abnormal to you?
Does it matter to homosexuals if their adopted children carry which last name? I doubt it.
Men that are frightened of gay men are called homophobic.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I have no problem with gay and lesbian. (especially lesbian :lol: ). However, it will be very hard for me to explain to my kids when they ask why those two men kissing each other.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

vince90 wrote:I have no problem with gay and lesbian. (especially lesbian :lol: ). However, it will be very hard for me to explain to my kids when they ask why those two men kissing each other.
Just tell them that they love each other, and that love doesn't understand the concept of boundaries.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I understand what you said, but kids only understand marriage is between a man and a woman, a papa and a mamma. I am not ready to tell my kids about gays and I may never tell them. I think it is complicate and confuse for kids to understand it. Let them grow up and figure it out by themselves. Actually, I don’t support gays but I don’t against them either
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote: Men that are frightened of gay men are called homophobic.
To me it's just a medical term to get things twisted like bunch of other neurological disorders medical terms such as migraine, herpetic meningoencephalitis, aspergilloma, epilepsy, etc. :wink:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

vince90 wrote:I understand what you said, but kids only understand marriage is between a man and a woman, a papa and a mamma. I am not ready to tell my kids about gays and I may never tell them. I think it is complicate and confuse for kids to understand it. Let them grow up and figure it out by themselves. Actually, I don’t support gays but I don’t against them either
What about families without a dad or have serveral moms? :?
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

LennyeTran wrote:
vince90 wrote:I understand what you said, but kids only understand marriage is between a man and a woman, a papa and a mamma. I am not ready to tell my kids about gays and I may never tell them. I think it is complicate and confuse for kids to understand it. Let them grow up and figure it out by themselves. Actually, I don’t support gays but I don’t against them either
What about families without a dad or have serveral moms? :?

Oh I am sorry that I am talking about the definition of “marriage”, not the family. Yah, you’re right Len! I forgot men do have several wives in some countries. For me, I don’t think it is right neither. I do respect people have a different philosophy but I am not supporting what I am not believing.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

vince90 wrote:

Oh I am sorry that I am talking about the definition of “marriage”, not the family. Yah, you’re right Len! I forgot men do have several wives in some countries. For me, I don’t think it is right neither. I do respect people have a different philosophy but I am not supporting what I am not believing.
At least you're not against it. There are people who are against homosexuals in a way that is disrespectful to me. I mean, I'm Buddhist, but I've never fight against people who believe in Christianity or other religion to make them believing in what I believe in. So I don't get why people get all disgusted with others who happen to love what they're fond of.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote:
The wifes last name really doesn't matter. It is the fathers name that is traditionally given to the children. This is done because a child always knows who its mother is.

In the case of single mothers: If she has the child out of wedlock the kid should only be able to take the mothers name. This is why we have marriage.

As I said before, Who cares about poofters. If they want to get married let them but they should not be able to call it "marriage" That name is already reserved for normal and healthy couples. Let the Homos call it "Gayriage"
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote: The wifes last name really doesn't matter. It is the fathers name that is traditionally given to the children. This is done because a child always knows who its mother is.
Uh huh, it's because men are too insecure to believe that their children are actually of them; therefore, they need some proof such as taking their last names??? Is it what you're really saying?
danyet wrote:In the case of single mothers: If she has the child out of wedlock the kid should only be able to take the mothers name. This is why we have marriage.
What is really the definition of marriage? Don't tell me it's between a man and a woman because if you say it, it means you would literally deny marriages of other people who are married to two wives or husbands and more.
danyet wrote:As I said before, Who cares about poofters. If they want to get married let them but they should not be able to call it "marriage" That name is already reserved for normal and healthy couples. Let the Homos call it "Gayriage"
Nuh huh, marriage is just an English word to define two people who are in a legal relationship in papers. To my own definition, a marriage is a companionship and partnership of two people who are deeply in love and wanted to make their love official and legal to others. It doesn't matter if a couple is heterosexuals or homosexuals we all need to make our love official and legal to others to be able to share what we both have together. For instance, when it's time we need to buy a house, adopt a kid, open a saving account, trust fund, make our wills, etc. Marriages are not just for heteros. You need to stop claiming everything is yours :evil: .
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I don't care what sexuality people are just as long as they don't try and impose it upon me or mine. Recently my husband was hit on by a gay man in the streets. I don't think that man will ever try that on anyone else again. :twisted: :twisted:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote: Nuh huh, marriage is just an English word to define two people who are in a legal relationship in papers. To my own definition, a marriage is a companionship and partnership of two people who are deeply in love and wanted to make their love official and legal to others. It doesn't matter if a couple is heterosexuals or homosexuals we all need to make our love official and legal to others to be able to share what we both have together. For instance, when it's time we need to buy a house, adopt a kid, open a saving account, trust fund, make our wills, etc. Marriages are not just for heteros. You need to stop claiming everything is yours :evil: .
Your explanation of the word Marriage defies all the dictionaries ever printed......except up until a couple of years ago maybe!
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: Nuh huh, marriage is just an English word to define two people who are in a legal relationship in papers. To my own definition, a marriage is a companionship and partnership of two people who are deeply in love and wanted to make their love official and legal to others. It doesn't matter if a couple is heterosexuals or homosexuals we all need to make our love official and legal to others to be able to share what we both have together. For instance, when it's time we need to buy a house, adopt a kid, open a saving account, trust fund, make our wills, etc. Marriages are not just for heteros. You need to stop claiming everything is yours :evil: .
Your explanation of the word Marriage defies all the dictionaries ever printed......except up until a couple of years ago maybe!
Why is it that when a child is born out of wedlock (marriage) they are called 'bast.rd'. :?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

:lol: :lol: As if! :lol: :lol:

Danyet I was trying to be serious. :lol:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Shazzam wrote:
:lol: :lol: As if! :lol: :lol:

Danyet I was trying to be serious. :lol:
Er....sorry!
I read somewhere that the word "bastard" has to do the the French word for "pack saddle". Something about Fench mule teamers that spent nights camped near small villagers and occacionally "got Lucky" with the local village girls.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:I don't care what sexuality people are just as long as they don't try and impose it upon me or mine. Recently my husband was hit on by a gay man in the streets. I don't think that man will ever try that on anyone else again. :twisted: :twisted:
:? This is strange to me. I know gay guys, and I've gone to the club with them. I've seen one of them could easily point out which guy was gay or straight. It's bizzare to hear they make this mistake.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:
Two homosexuals are not two people? What are they to you, dogs? :x
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote: Your explanation of the word Marriage defies all the dictionaries ever printed......except up until a couple of years ago maybe!
Two homosexuals are not two people? What are they to you, dogs? :x[/quote] They are less than that if they try to change the laws so they can adopt kids.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:I don't care what sexuality people are just as long as they don't try and impose it upon me or mine. Recently my husband was hit on by a gay man in the streets. I don't think that man will ever try that on anyone else again. :twisted: :twisted:
:? This is strange to me. I know gay guys, and I've gone to the club with them. I've seen one of them could easily point out which guy was gay or straight. It's bizzare to hear they make this mistake.
This happened on boxing day Lenny. My husband was standing near the beach car park waiting for me to pick him up after being to the shops. He certainly doesn't look gay. He is a very striking looking man though. Take it from me, he was furious. The guy must have been a total sicko! :twisted: In addition my husband wears a wedding ring. Not that that means much anymore. :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:They are less than that if they try to change the laws so they can adopt kids.
:shock: You are a horrible, horrbile, horrible man without a soul and a heart. What is wrong with you, dude? Man, I'm feeling like I should b*tch-slap you so muuuuuuuuuuch.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:
This happened on boxing day Lenny. My husband was standing near the beach car park waiting for me to pick him up after being to the shops. He certainly doesn't look gay. He is a very striking looking man though. Take it from me, he was furious. The guy must have been a total sicko! :twisted: In addition my husband wears a wedding ring. Not that that means much anymore. :roll:
:? Was he really serious? It's bizzare to me, you know. I know gay guys and believe me, they can tell which guy is gay or straight.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Shazzam wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
Perhaps the man was actually one of those sado-masso type homos I've heard about. You know, he was secretly hoping for a good thrashing.