wedding of a year 2005

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

ok girls ,,,,,

i'm out,,,,

let them do what they want ,,
but i only gave you my point,,,
Why don't we all leave them in peace? They're happy together so what's the problem. It's not our business if they got married or not...honestly

this is really hard replay ....

i didnt put this topic, :!:

you dont want poeple to share talk !!!
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

mr_Love wrote:ok girls ,,,,,

i'm out,,,,

let them do what they want ,,
but i only gave you my point,,,
Why don't we all leave them in peace? They're happy together so what's the problem. It's not our business if they got married or not...honestly

this is really hard replay ....

i didnt put this topic, :!:

you dont want poeple to share talk !!!
Hey baby.. Come on, don't get angry!! I respect your point of view. ok?????? It's fine what you said...Everybody has a different way to see the things!!!! They got married.. man with a man... so??? DON'T WORRY.. you'll marry a woman right??? Be happy . sweetheart!

PS: I received your messages on my cellphone but when I came to the computer you had gone already!
FFFF

Post by FFFF »

we must kill all those gays .
and kill all people who are fans those gays.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote: Finally Mr Love and I agree on something!
:lol: I've heard that straight men who are afraid or disgusted at gays not because they feel that way, but it's because they're insecure of their sexuality. They're afraid they're not straight enough to not turning homosexual. :lol: :lol:
danyet wrote:PS I suppose it does not matter who takes whos name because there will be no children to pass the name down to.
It doesn't matter if a woman should get her husband's last name. It's no longer a man and wife; it's husband and wife. Therefore, if a woman wanted to keep her last name, she has the right to do so. There are single mothers who have children who carry their last names. What's your say about those cases? Abnormal to you?
Does it matter to homosexuals if their adopted children carry which last name? I doubt it.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

FFFF wrote:we must kill all those gays .
And kill those who wouldn't support gays? Wow, what an empty world it would be... :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

And what do we do with people full of hatred?
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote: Finally Mr Love and I agree on something!
:lol: I've heard that straight men who are afraid or disgusted at gays not because they feel that way, but it's because they're insecure of their sexuality. They're afraid they're not straight enough to not turning homosexual. :lol: :lol:
danyet wrote:PS I suppose it does not matter who takes whos name because there will be no children to pass the name down to.
It doesn't matter if a woman should get her husband's last name. It's no longer a man and wife; it's husband and wife. Therefore, if a woman wanted to keep her last name, she has the right to do so. There are single mothers who have children who carry their last names. What's your say about those cases? Abnormal to you?
Does it matter to homosexuals if their adopted children carry which last name? I doubt it.
Men that are frightened of gay men are called homophobic.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I have no problem with gay and lesbian. (especially lesbian :lol: ). However, it will be very hard for me to explain to my kids when they ask why those two men kissing each other.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

vince90 wrote:I have no problem with gay and lesbian. (especially lesbian :lol: ). However, it will be very hard for me to explain to my kids when they ask why those two men kissing each other.
Just tell them that they love each other, and that love doesn't understand the concept of boundaries.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I understand what you said, but kids only understand marriage is between a man and a woman, a papa and a mamma. I am not ready to tell my kids about gays and I may never tell them. I think it is complicate and confuse for kids to understand it. Let them grow up and figure it out by themselves. Actually, I don’t support gays but I don’t against them either
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote: Men that are frightened of gay men are called homophobic.
To me it's just a medical term to get things twisted like bunch of other neurological disorders medical terms such as migraine, herpetic meningoencephalitis, aspergilloma, epilepsy, etc. :wink:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

vince90 wrote:I understand what you said, but kids only understand marriage is between a man and a woman, a papa and a mamma. I am not ready to tell my kids about gays and I may never tell them. I think it is complicate and confuse for kids to understand it. Let them grow up and figure it out by themselves. Actually, I don’t support gays but I don’t against them either
What about families without a dad or have serveral moms? :?
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

LennyeTran wrote:
vince90 wrote:I understand what you said, but kids only understand marriage is between a man and a woman, a papa and a mamma. I am not ready to tell my kids about gays and I may never tell them. I think it is complicate and confuse for kids to understand it. Let them grow up and figure it out by themselves. Actually, I don’t support gays but I don’t against them either
What about families without a dad or have serveral moms? :?

Oh I am sorry that I am talking about the definition of “marriage”, not the family. Yah, you’re right Len! I forgot men do have several wives in some countries. For me, I don’t think it is right neither. I do respect people have a different philosophy but I am not supporting what I am not believing.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

vince90 wrote:

Oh I am sorry that I am talking about the definition of “marriage”, not the family. Yah, you’re right Len! I forgot men do have several wives in some countries. For me, I don’t think it is right neither. I do respect people have a different philosophy but I am not supporting what I am not believing.
At least you're not against it. There are people who are against homosexuals in a way that is disrespectful to me. I mean, I'm Buddhist, but I've never fight against people who believe in Christianity or other religion to make them believing in what I believe in. So I don't get why people get all disgusted with others who happen to love what they're fond of.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote:
The wifes last name really doesn't matter. It is the fathers name that is traditionally given to the children. This is done because a child always knows who its mother is.

In the case of single mothers: If she has the child out of wedlock the kid should only be able to take the mothers name. This is why we have marriage.

As I said before, Who cares about poofters. If they want to get married let them but they should not be able to call it "marriage" That name is already reserved for normal and healthy couples. Let the Homos call it "Gayriage"
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote: The wifes last name really doesn't matter. It is the fathers name that is traditionally given to the children. This is done because a child always knows who its mother is.
Uh huh, it's because men are too insecure to believe that their children are actually of them; therefore, they need some proof such as taking their last names??? Is it what you're really saying?
danyet wrote:In the case of single mothers: If she has the child out of wedlock the kid should only be able to take the mothers name. This is why we have marriage.
What is really the definition of marriage? Don't tell me it's between a man and a woman because if you say it, it means you would literally deny marriages of other people who are married to two wives or husbands and more.
danyet wrote:As I said before, Who cares about poofters. If they want to get married let them but they should not be able to call it "marriage" That name is already reserved for normal and healthy couples. Let the Homos call it "Gayriage"
Nuh huh, marriage is just an English word to define two people who are in a legal relationship in papers. To my own definition, a marriage is a companionship and partnership of two people who are deeply in love and wanted to make their love official and legal to others. It doesn't matter if a couple is heterosexuals or homosexuals we all need to make our love official and legal to others to be able to share what we both have together. For instance, when it's time we need to buy a house, adopt a kid, open a saving account, trust fund, make our wills, etc. Marriages are not just for heteros. You need to stop claiming everything is yours :evil: .
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I don't care what sexuality people are just as long as they don't try and impose it upon me or mine. Recently my husband was hit on by a gay man in the streets. I don't think that man will ever try that on anyone else again. :twisted: :twisted:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote: Nuh huh, marriage is just an English word to define two people who are in a legal relationship in papers. To my own definition, a marriage is a companionship and partnership of two people who are deeply in love and wanted to make their love official and legal to others. It doesn't matter if a couple is heterosexuals or homosexuals we all need to make our love official and legal to others to be able to share what we both have together. For instance, when it's time we need to buy a house, adopt a kid, open a saving account, trust fund, make our wills, etc. Marriages are not just for heteros. You need to stop claiming everything is yours :evil: .
Your explanation of the word Marriage defies all the dictionaries ever printed......except up until a couple of years ago maybe!
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: Nuh huh, marriage is just an English word to define two people who are in a legal relationship in papers. To my own definition, a marriage is a companionship and partnership of two people who are deeply in love and wanted to make their love official and legal to others. It doesn't matter if a couple is heterosexuals or homosexuals we all need to make our love official and legal to others to be able to share what we both have together. For instance, when it's time we need to buy a house, adopt a kid, open a saving account, trust fund, make our wills, etc. Marriages are not just for heteros. You need to stop claiming everything is yours :evil: .
Your explanation of the word Marriage defies all the dictionaries ever printed......except up until a couple of years ago maybe!
Why is it that when a child is born out of wedlock (marriage) they are called 'bast.rd'. :?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

:lol: :lol: As if! :lol: :lol:

Danyet I was trying to be serious. :lol:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Shazzam wrote:
:lol: :lol: As if! :lol: :lol:

Danyet I was trying to be serious. :lol:
Er....sorry!
I read somewhere that the word "bastard" has to do the the French word for "pack saddle". Something about Fench mule teamers that spent nights camped near small villagers and occacionally "got Lucky" with the local village girls.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:I don't care what sexuality people are just as long as they don't try and impose it upon me or mine. Recently my husband was hit on by a gay man in the streets. I don't think that man will ever try that on anyone else again. :twisted: :twisted:
:? This is strange to me. I know gay guys, and I've gone to the club with them. I've seen one of them could easily point out which guy was gay or straight. It's bizzare to hear they make this mistake.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:
Two homosexuals are not two people? What are they to you, dogs? :x
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote: Your explanation of the word Marriage defies all the dictionaries ever printed......except up until a couple of years ago maybe!
Two homosexuals are not two people? What are they to you, dogs? :x[/quote] They are less than that if they try to change the laws so they can adopt kids.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:I don't care what sexuality people are just as long as they don't try and impose it upon me or mine. Recently my husband was hit on by a gay man in the streets. I don't think that man will ever try that on anyone else again. :twisted: :twisted:
:? This is strange to me. I know gay guys, and I've gone to the club with them. I've seen one of them could easily point out which guy was gay or straight. It's bizzare to hear they make this mistake.
This happened on boxing day Lenny. My husband was standing near the beach car park waiting for me to pick him up after being to the shops. He certainly doesn't look gay. He is a very striking looking man though. Take it from me, he was furious. The guy must have been a total sicko! :twisted: In addition my husband wears a wedding ring. Not that that means much anymore. :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:They are less than that if they try to change the laws so they can adopt kids.
:shock: You are a horrible, horrbile, horrible man without a soul and a heart. What is wrong with you, dude? Man, I'm feeling like I should b*tch-slap you so muuuuuuuuuuch.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:
This happened on boxing day Lenny. My husband was standing near the beach car park waiting for me to pick him up after being to the shops. He certainly doesn't look gay. He is a very striking looking man though. Take it from me, he was furious. The guy must have been a total sicko! :twisted: In addition my husband wears a wedding ring. Not that that means much anymore. :roll:
:? Was he really serious? It's bizzare to me, you know. I know gay guys and believe me, they can tell which guy is gay or straight.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Shazzam wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
Perhaps the man was actually one of those sado-masso type homos I've heard about. You know, he was secretly hoping for a good thrashing.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Perhaps the man was actually one of those sado-masso type homos I've heard about. You know, he was secretly hoping for a good thrashing.
:lol: :lol: Heh heh heh heh! "Bad, Danyet, bad boy. Stop laughing." :lol: :lol:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:They are less than that if they try to change the laws so they can adopt kids.
:shock: You are a horrible, horrbile, horrible man without a soul and a heart. What is wrong with you, dude? Man, I'm feeling like I should b*tch-slap you so muuuuuuuuuuch.
It's a crime against humanity to do that to a childs mind. Why shouldn't I stick up for a kids right to have a REAL mum and a REAL dad? But to give kids a childhood based on a disfunctional idea that the kid can't understand and may very well grow up to be ashamed of. To take away their chance to have fond memories of a mother or father. Now that is a crime worthy of being tried in the Hague.

ps........the best part of a good bich slappin is the making up afterwards....don't you think?
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
:? Was he really serious? It's bizzare to me, you know. I know gay guys and believe me, they can tell which guy is gay or straight.
Yeh Lenny so do I, my brother is gay, so i know first hand about the culture. This guy was serious and he was an ~.le what more can I say. You can't possibly defend someone who acts this way, he was a ~ predator. :twisted:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

danyet wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: :? This is strange to me. I know gay guys, and I've gone to the club with them. I've seen one of them could easily point out which guy was gay or straight. It's bizzare to hear they make this mistake.
Perhaps the man was actually one of those sado-masso type homos I've heard about. You know, he was secretly hoping for a good thrashing.
Yeh well Danyet from the look of my husbands knuckles he got what he was after. He will be eating out of a straw for a while. So maybe that will keep him off the beaches and away from people. SICKO!!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:It's a crime against humanity to do that to a childs mind. Why shouldn't I stick up for a kids right to have a REAL mum and a REAL dad? But to give kids a childhood based on a disfunctional idea that the kid can't understand and may very well grow up to be ashamed of. To take away their chance to have fond memories of a mother or father. Now that is a crime worthy of being tried in the Hague.
It is still better than having a memory of your own adopted mother or father trying to molest you.

danyet wrote:ps........the best part of a good bich slappin is the making up afterwards....don't you think?
Oh, shut up! :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:
Yeh Lenny so do I, my brother is gay, so i know first hand about the culture. This guy was serious and he was an ~.le what more can I say. You can't possibly defend someone who acts this way, he was a ~ predator. :twisted:
I wasn't. I was confused and surprised because I thought they could tell which guy was straight or gay. I don't know any gay guys who try to hit on straight guy. This is the first time I've heard of it. That's why I was having an idea that the guy might be joking with your husband.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
I wasn't. I was confused and surprised because I thought they could tell which guy was straight or gay. I don't know any gay guys who try to hit on straight guy. This is the first time I've heard of it. That's why I was having an idea that the guy might be joking with your husband.
If it was a joke it was in poor taste, and he won't use it again. Take it from me it was no joke, i don't want to go into the details as I probably shouldn't have said anything at all. But if I could have caught the guy I would have stuck my foot right up his holiday resort.!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:
If it was a joke it was in poor taste, and he won't use it again. Take it from me it was no joke, i don't want to go into the details as I probably shouldn't have said anything at all. But if I could have caught the guy I would have stuck my foot right up his holiday resort.!
On the other hand, it was kinda a compliment, don't you think? I mean, your husband was attractively good looking that the gay guy didn't even care if he was married or not gay. Something like this doesn't happen every day, you know :wink: . Personally, I normally wouldn't care if some b*tch trying to hit on my man. I mean, she can waste all her time to try if she wants to, but he's going home with me at the end. Wasting her time to sexify him and I'll be the one who get the final batch :lol: .
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
On the other hand, it was kinda a compliment, don't you think? I mean, your husband was attractively good looking that the gay guy didn't even care if he was married or not gay. Something like this doesn't happen every day, you know :wink: . Personally, I normally wouldn't care if some b*tch trying to hit on my man. I mean, she can waste all her time to try if she wants to, but he's going home with me at the end. Wasting her time to sexify him and I'll be the one who get the final batch :lol: .
Its different for men hitting on men, my husband is deadset against gay men to begin with (alot of Aussie guys are). This guy was asking for trouble. Danyet would know what I mean. It is not a good idea to hit on a straight guy in Australia. You will get you face re-arranged.
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

new piece of information

Post by hereiam »

Hi:)
I would like to make a compliment into your fervent discussion about a piece of news I read two days ago. Namely, it was put in the article that in Canada young people above 14 can make a group sex in pub. Please, explain to me how do they do a group sex in pubs??? In toilets? inside the pub??? on tables???
I have never been in Canada till now so I would like to know:)
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Hi:)
I would like to make a compliment into your fervent discussion about a piece of news I read two days ago. Namely, it was put in the article that in Canada young people above 14 can make a group sex in pub. Please, explain to me how do they do a group sex in pubs??? In toilets? inside the pub??? on tables???
I have never been in Canada till now so I would like to know:)
oh , what an interesting news , may i ask what's group sex exactly? its like arranging a social activity about real sex experiments in a public places like pubs? :? or may be its just a .. lol .. i dont know .. i am confused ! :lol: *scratching her head*
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

hello Anahita

Post by hereiam »

Good question. I think the best would be to travel to Canada and ask some pub owners how do they understand this new legal achievement.
I mean - are they planning to instal in their pubs some additional areas/facilities to adjust into new demnds or the old ones are good enough?
And I would ask them also - how do they see the problem of contemporary pubs - namely does the role of pubs has been changed? When and why it has happened? And I woud ask them the last question - if they can give a presumptive direction of futher developement of what used to be a place of socializing but in quite different dimention that it seems to be nowadays.
Describing the problem in different way - when age of group sex in pubs fades away what age will come??? Stone Age???
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

error-correcting

Post by hereiam »

- dimension - I wanted to write probably:)
- Has the role of pubs been changed ? probably would sound better:)
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

hhh realy ,,so you don't have any brains ... we must not kill them ,we must direct them to the correct .
and please don't be tough ,,special if you a new member hare :lol:
Last edited by ahmads on Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

I hate that man marry man ,or woman marry woman:
first if we have a lot of this case, the human race will
cut back to extinction :lol:
so ..The world will become empty,
and I think this case makes me disgust
Last edited by ahmads on Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

guys ,,what do you think about man marries his sister??? :lol: :lol:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

ahmads wrote:guys ,,what do you think about man marries his sister??? :lol: :lol:
:twisted: :evil:
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Shazzam wrote:
ahmads wrote:guys ,,what do you think about man marries his sister??? :lol: :lol:
:twisted: :evil:
yes,,it is very bad
I think pharaohs men have married them sisters , right?
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Its true , infact it was a very usual tradition among the royalty falimies in Egypt and even Persia , sort of action for keeping royalty blood pure and saving all the wealth in the circle of the family , and i agree with you that is gross and nasty but at that time it was a very wise solution for some difficult situtions .. but oh well these ancient people knew what they were doing .. :roll:

http://www.womenintheancientworld.com/b ... rriage.htm
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Anahita wrote:and i agree with you that is gross and nasty but at that time it was a very wise solution for some difficult situtions .. but oh well these ancient people knew what they were doing .. :roll:
hhhhhh wise solution????????????? :lol: :shock: tell me any wise solution this is?? :shock: :?
for Difficult situation :shock: :shock:
really? are you serious about that???? :shock: :?:
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

hey why you are so confused? :lol: we are talking about a historical tradition which was happening about 2000 years ago , i didn't mean (or say ) its a right thing to do !

and well , probably i am not the most qualified person for talking about historical facts right now but as far as i know such a thing only was happening in royal families and mostly trying to reject a politic problems and chaos's , was the only cause of it (ofcourse some religious beliefs were involve too , especially in Egypt).
check the link and you will see what i meant. oh and once again they knew what they were doing but it doesn't mean they were always right about it and i was just trying to look at this subject from a historical POV ! :P :wink:

P.S:
hhhhhh wise solution????????????? tell me any wise solution this is??
ok let see what we will find in Net about this subject :wink: i am trying to find some other links about the events which were the cause of such a marriages and will post those later , hopefully :D