wedding of a year 2005

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:23 am

Danyet is homophobic, tikay. :roll: I know, it's sad, isn't it. But you have to remember he used to be a cowboy. He spent days and nights with men. Thus, I wouldn't really be surprised if he said he was bi. Instead he was straight and insecure with his masculinity like other straight guys who fear of homosexuals.

tikay
Gold Member

Postby tikay » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:54 am

Its cool....Danyet is like most guys and I adore them...even when they earful from this flower child...I can be so preachy when I get upset, sorry all. i don't mean to get all uppity :oops: ...the subject of being afraid of gay people, it just seems so childish to me...i walk in the streets with gang members and even they seem harmless to me because I am not afraid, even when I should be.
We should stop putting gay people in some category like they live outside the bounds of morality because that is just a big lie. Better two loving and caring gay parents, than say one or two argumentative, neglegent, alcoholic, drug-abusive or just abusive straight parents anyday...am I right?

Gay people are not child molesters...at least not any more than straights, and since so many are scared to death of gay people it is less likely they will have an oppurtunity to prey on a child...should they want to... than the unsuspected friend or family member. But I guess it is fear that makes the world go round...or was that love?

:lol:

here is a link for tolerance:
it seems that 21 religions believe in tenants similar to the Golden Rule, which is a favorite of mine....to treat people as you like to be treated:
http://www.religioustolerance.org/reciproc.htm

Return to “Current News”