Sharon in surgery after suffering a stroke.

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Rui wrote:well, this is a big confusion to my mind, i must admit... but i can asure that if someone will decide to start to call spain instead portugal to my country i wouldn't kill spanish guys, for me this sheet of countries it's not a big thing at all, i can't really understand,
Rui ,you talk about different situation.israel is:
many people have come from several countries like Russia and germany and Frans and Australia and Austria +usa + England ....etc to Palestine .
then say this is my country ,
and tell palestinian you must not be here .
but I want to say ,If I said Russia ,,it doesn't mean I hate Russian ..
Because Russia is a big country has bad people and good people ,like any country in the world
:D
Last edited by ahmads on Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, yeah i can understand your opinion but tell me if the best answer to that it's to put bombs around your body and kill innocent people? i just can't understand that... but don't ask me who has the reason, my thought is... cannot that people simply live without killing each other :?: is that so difficult? :?:
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Rui wrote:well, yeah i can understand your opinion but tell me if the best answer to that it's to put bombs around your body and kill innocent people? i just can't understand that... but don't ask me who has the reason, my thought is... cannot that people simply live without killing each other :?: is that so difficult? :?:
ok ,,Rui I don't agree with bombs,and you must know the suicide in Islam is forbidden ,,and you must know the matter isn't about just religion ,it is related to life with freedom and life in your country
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I don't know how many times and in whichever board I already said this sentence any more:

This has nothing to do with blaming one nation. It has to do with clearing the hate between these nations.

You know what, everything can be found back in the history.
And you know, the districts in the middle east, has been market by Europeans.
And Europeans, namely Spains, killed a lot of people there.
And more.
That's why they are angry.

The hatred is what should be cleared, not the nation.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Admiral wrote:

The hatred is what should be cleared, not the nation.
yes ,,Admiral,but How????
It is very difficult to solve!!!!! isn't it?
the hatred is the problem ,,,from the past .
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

hello people:)

Post by hereiam »

I think I have a piece of great news for all of you.
Yesterday Ariel Sharon moved his left leg and right arm and asked about something to drink (water! water! not hamburger! - he called). All newspapers wrote about it!!! It is suposed Ariel Sharon will wink his right eye today. You will read it in newspapers today!!!