Murderers in Iraq

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Murderers in Iraq

Post by Danyet »

Well yet another kidnapping. This time it is a 28 year old girl from Michigan, Jill Carrol, working as a reporter in Iraq. Retarded thugs killed her interpreter and pulled her out of the car. It was an inside job according to her driver. Stupid Muslims, they have yet again taken their hate out on someone who, in all likelyhood is quite sympahetic to their causes. She will probably have her head cut off as that is what the sick jobless goons are saying they will do to her if damands are not met in a day or two.

Today our selfsacrificing troops searched a mosque for her but she was not found. Then a whole pile of people came out into the streets to show their displeasure. Fortunately for them I was not in charge of that detatchment of soldiers because I would have opened fire on them.
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Murderers in Iraq

Post by Anahita »

danyet wrote:Well yet another kidnapping. This time it is a 28 year old girl from Michigan, Jill Carrol, working as a reporter in Iraq. Retarded thugs killed her interpreter and pulled her out of the car. It was an inside job according to her driver. Stupid Muslims, they have yet again taken their hate out on someone who, in all likelyhood is quite sympahetic to their causes. She will probably have her head cut off as that is what the sick jobless goons are saying they will do to her if damands are not met in a day or two.

Today our selfsacrificing troops searched a mosque for her but she was not found. Then a whole pile of people came out into the streets to show their displeasure. Fortunately for them I was not in charge of that detatchment of soldiers because I would have opened fire on them.

Aww , what an effective , patriotic speech .. how much love and care for humanity and peace can be sensed from this tone . what a brilliant wisdom .. an eye for an eye .. wait a second , doesnt these words another shape of this famous quote which American were using in Vitenam " i have born to kill " ?
guess what .. no matter how much you like bragging about USA power and its great intentions in middle east , neither Iraq nor any other country in middle east is a playground for your troops , you came for oil but only blood is on your hands , this is war not a school prom ... and dont forget who started this sh*t so stop whining about who is victim here ... if you could see what we had seen definitely you will shut your mouth and stop talking about a problem you don’t have any real experiment about it ..
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Well it looks like your true colors are finally showing. When you hear a story of how someone is brutally kidnapped and about to have her head cut off, all you can do is give your political diatribe about USA and ignore that a girl is the victim here. A girl who in all probability, has been defending the Iraqi people.

Iraq is not even your country why do you always pretend that it has anything to do with you?
You are obviously a terrorist sympathizer which makes you a BIG problem.