Iraq war ended with success or failure?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

funnyboy
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:36 pm
Location: China

Iraq war ended with success or failure?

Postby funnyboy » Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:26 am

Dos Iraq war leave terrorism or democracy?What is more.
Dos Iraq people live a better life after Iraq war?
Living in a society with bomb aroud , is this a good life?

IF u have more evidences that Iraq people have a better life after Iraq war,welcome.

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:45 am

The war in Iraq is not over yet. There are still pockets of resistance that must be crushed and destroyed before there will be peace. After that it will be up to the Iraqi police and army to make sure there is no more trouble from insurgents that want to make Iraq their own personal religious totallitarian state. But personally I doubt that there will ever be peace their. The trouble is in the people themselves.

User avatar
Pearl
Silver Member
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:46 am
Location: in the world
Contact:

Postby Pearl » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:16 pm

Hello funnyboy,


Now , Iraq people still make attach from Amarican army and every day a lot of Iraq people is died by Amarican army and Iraq police ... when, the Amarican army will go to them country ....

will still make country between Muslim sniney and Muslim shait

all of them want becam leader in Iraq....

User avatar
mirage
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:46 pm

Postby mirage » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:14 pm

this war is not democratic of course.

It doesnt suit equality .

most of the countries governed by democratic system.

Libarism and communism suits this war environment..

hereiam
Gold Member
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:30 am
Location: Poland

hypocrisy of war in Iraq

Postby hereiam » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:22 pm

I think this war is very hypocritical cause on the one side are armed US soldiers on the other half crazy Iraque gorillas who feel scared because foreign empire control the country they would like to rule on their own. Besides many civil people who have been killed or injured badly incidentally becasue they have had this f** bad luck to be in the wrong time in wrong spot.
That's why I don't regret any soldiers but I regret civil people. Or I always regret people who have became somehow pawns of history. Who have become manipulated, who let for being manipulated, who gave up somehow and have been suffering mentally now because they regret a lot of things.
Thus I regret these all rather silly people who believed that Mr Bush went to fight with terrorism in Iraq. I regret them very much.
The same way I regret everyone who likes when other people think instead of him/her in his/her life.
I even think it is a problem of whole societies and some psychologists would be highly recommended to explain some people that thinking in life isn't anything painful.
Bad with Hussain and even worse without him I would say.
So it wasn't Hussain who created the worst problem. All in all he has already gone for ever. The problem inside human brains is this devastating desire of power and proving who rules here instead of showing some feelings.
Thus I think Iraq is only a next tragedy of this super-civilised world. No jungle in Iraq and oil business is under control but besides.... ?
I also think some highly developed countries assume to have permament economical growth but seem to live in blessful ignorance they have built their power taking adventage on conficts raised in some other parts of world.
I think here that US used perfectly well the XXth century in Europe and communism was a totally convenient thing for them.
But now everything is quite different and noone knows what can happen cause it seems to me that in case of no war in Europe US WILL HAVE TO (just will have to) start its next war just to have money for comfortable life.
But I am not sure I am right. Time will show it. Though as seems to me history hasn't invented anything else till today.
For some this war is lost, for others it is a victory. For the rest just a tragedy and they try to live their normal life.
?

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:47 pm

The war in Iraq continues only because a few Iraqis and a bunch of Muslims from surrounding countries have gone into Iraq to try to prevent the Iraqi people from forming a free and democratic government. These terrorists want to form a religious government based on Sharia Islamic law.
It is these same terrorists that are prolonging the violence in Iraq........not the USA troops!

So whatever you have been smoking, Hereiam, you need smoke some more.!

hereiam
Gold Member
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:30 am
Location: Poland

oh guy,

Postby hereiam » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:33 pm

I have to worry you. I am too old to smoke anything. Though when I was younger I didn't smoke anything too.
You simply don't understand anything and love believing in many things that are rather funny to me.
What a democracy when "political corectness" is a notion totally linked in US (in my imgaination).
So guy it means - be silent when you have a comfortable life in your US cause you can be out of your nice job soon!!!
So what a democracy are you writing about???
Besides - slavery is what built as well Greek as your American democracy.
And slavery is what builts and will always be building the strongest economies of this world... and democracy... democracy is a slogan for masses. But in practice it works for ellites. In my country I am far from any democratic procdures. By now I know only the strengh of voice and good nervous system is what can make me feeling OK. Democracy? where is it? maybe in Warsaw in parliament? though I am not sure of it while watching their sessions.
:(((

User avatar
mirage
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:46 pm

Re: oh guy,

Postby mirage » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:15 pm

hereiam wrote:I have to worry you. I am too old to smoke anything. Though when I was younger I didn't smoke anything too.
You simply don't understand anything and love believing in many things that are rather funny to me.
What a democracy when "political corectness" is a notion totally linked in US (in my imgaination).
So guy it means - be silent when you have a comfortable life in your US cause you can be out of your nice job soon!!!
So what a democracy are you writing about???
Besides - slavery is what built as well Greek as your American democracy.
And slavery is what builts and will always be building the strongest economies of this world... and democracy... democracy is a slogan for masses. But in practice it works for ellites. In my country I am far from any democratic procdures. By now I know only the strengh of voice and good nervous system is what can make me feeling OK. Democracy? where is it? maybe in Warsaw in parliament? though I am not sure of it while watching their sessions.
:(((


you cant be sure that there is no democratic regime.

because of being in emperyalist regime,you cant be neutral
howewer,it is not good to be in this regime,it is not moral.

there should nt be liberism between countries

User avatar
Pearl
Silver Member
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:46 am
Location: in the world
Contact:

Re: hypocrisy of war in Iraq

Postby Pearl » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:45 am

hereiam wrote:I think this war is very hypocritical cause on the one side are armed US soldiers on the other half crazy Iraque gorillas who feel scared because foreign empire control the country they would like to rule on their own. Besides many civil people who have been killed or injured badly incidentally becasue they have had this f** bad luck to be in the wrong time in wrong spot.
That's why I don't regret any soldiers but I regret civil people. Or I always regret people who have became somehow pawns of history. Who have become manipulated, who let for being manipulated, who gave up somehow and have been suffering mentally now because they regret a lot of things.
Thus I regret these all rather silly people who believed that Mr Bush went to fight with terrorism in Iraq. I regret them very much.
The same way I regret everyone who likes when other people think instead of him/her in his/her life.
I even think it is a problem of whole societies and some psychologists would be highly recommended to explain some people that thinking in life isn't anything painful.
Bad with Hussain and even worse without him I would say.
So it wasn't Hussain who created the worst problem. All in all he has already gone for ever. The problem inside human brains is this devastating desire of power and proving who rules here instead of showing some feelings.
Thus I think Iraq is only a next tragedy of this super-civilised world. No jungle in Iraq and oil business is under control but besides.... ?
I also think some highly developed countries assume to have permament economical growth but seem to live in blessful ignorance they have built their power taking adventage on conficts raised in some other parts of world.
I think here that US used perfectly well the XXth century in Europe and communism was a totally convenient thing for them.
But now everything is quite different and noone knows what can happen cause it seems to me that in case of no war in Europe US WILL HAVE TO (just will have to) start its next war just to have money for comfortable life.
But I am not sure I am right. Time will show it. Though as seems to me history hasn't invented anything else till today.
For some this war is lost, for others it is a victory. For the rest just a tragedy and they try to live their normal life.
?



I agree with you ( it's called hypocritical war )

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:57 am

Even agree that the war in Iraq is hypocritical!!!! Bush should have also gone into Saudi Arabia, West Bank, Syria, Iran and Yemen in order to clean out terrorist cells and not be a hypocrit.

User avatar
mr_Love
Platinum Member
Posts: 734
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:43 am

Postby mr_Love » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:08 pm

Bush should have also gone into Saudi Arabia, West Bank, Syria, Iran and Yemen in order to clean out terrorist cells and not be a hypocrit.



where is Koria,,,,

why bush dont go there and stop there nuclear programme,,,,
he wants only Iran,,,,

leen@rasel
Silver Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 3:28 pm

Postby leen@rasel » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:17 pm

well well ...the war in iraq was caused by the greed of the weapon dealers in the congress ,it is always the united states policy to stuff their nose into others buisness and this is the result, killing innocent iraqi people and blaming abo musaab all the time as if he exists every where .... and every day we discover the failure of the united states policy in controlling the situation caused by her in iraq....this situation was not caused by the people in iraq but by george bush and his criminal follwers....the united states is always afailure and she has know right to get into others policy as if they own the world saudi arabia doesn't need have the hand of such loosers who created the missery of abo grieb....and who failed to get rid of those that you calls terrorists and thus will get out with white flags and they shall get no mercy from the american society who lost their forced sons or husbands in this war,just because of others greed

leen@rasel
Silver Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 3:28 pm

Postby leen@rasel » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:18 pm

well well ...the war in iraq was caused by the greed of the weapon dealers in the congress ,it is always the united states policy to stuff their nose into others buisness and this is the result, killing innocent iraqi people and blaming abo musaab all the time as if he exists every where .... and every day we discover the failure of the united states policy in controlling the situation caused by her in iraq....this situation was not caused by the people in iraq but by george bush and his criminal follwers....the united states is always afailure and she has know right to get into others policy as if they own the world saudi arabia doesn't need have the hand of such loosers who created the missery of abo grieb....and who failed to get rid of those that you calls terrorists and thus will get out with white flags and they shall get no mercy from the american society who lost their forced sons or husbands in this war,just because of others greed

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:00 pm

You have a short and selective memory. The war in Iraq started when Saddam sent his army into Kuwait. He then refused to honor his surrender terms by flying in the no fly zone and attacking his own people.

And if N Korea was calling for the anhilation of S korea, as Iran calls for the destruction of Israel, you can bet we would blow his asss off the map too!

User avatar
Romantic
Gold Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:34 am
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Contact:

Postby Romantic » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:13 pm

Bush should have also gone into Saudi Arabia, West Bank, Syria, Iran and Yemen in order to clean out terrorist cells and not be a hypocrit.

WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN BY THIS :!: :?:

TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER WAR :?:

Ruye
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:20 pm
Location: Sedonia, IL

Postby Ruye » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:46 pm

The war is a failure. But, it's also a failure for Iraquis as well. The Iraquis failed to make up something good out of the aftermath of the war. Democracy, modern economy, cooperative work... as practiced in Western and far Eastern societies, are completely alien to arab-muslim people; most couldn't live in such systems.

Iraqui society has become boisterous and fragmented beyond restoration. You shall only expect the appearance of a new Strongman to rule with an iron fist with spikes, like Saddam. Then, there will be peace and order; under his own terms, of course.

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:51 am

Romantic wrote:Bush should have also gone into Saudi Arabia, West Bank, Syria, Iran and Yemen in order to clean out terrorist cells and not be a hypocrit.

WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN BY THIS :!: :?:

TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER WAR :?:
Yes that's exactly what i mean. Almost all of the terrorists in 911 were from Saudia Arabia. The Saudis finance terrorist orgaizations across the M. E. Some say that Bush went into Iraq over oil. I say that bush did NOT go into Saudi Arabia for the same reason. Oil. Bush's oil buddies are buddies with Saudi oilmen.

roysnow
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:55 am
Location: CHINA

the sunshine is from the darkness

Postby roysnow » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:17 am

Any wars will cause the devestation and destory to the world ,but some are necessary and we can't avoid it .
but Iraq war was broken from the USA and its accessories.
if Iraq is powerful enough ,the result will be changed
This war has no winner and the only achievement is the poverty and difficulty of the people in Iraq ,those folks will have to face the serious reality

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Re: the sunshine is from the darkness

Postby MissLT » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:28 am

roysnow wrote:Any wars will cause the devestation and destory to the world ,but some are necessary and we can't avoid it .
but Iraq war was broken from the USA and its accessories.
if Iraq is powerful enough ,the result will be changed
This war has no winner and the only achievement is the poverty and difficulty of the people in Iraq ,those folks will have to face the serious reality

Excuse me, their lives were better before? :?

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:17 am

Some people's lives were better before..........Actually I think most peoples lives there sucked before and after the war.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:25 am

danyet wrote:Some people's lives were better before..........Actually I think most peoples lives there sucked before and after the war.

You meant Saddam's? :lol:


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests