freedom of speech

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

ahmads
Platinum Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan
Contact:

freedom of speech

Postby ahmads » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:51 pm

Holocaust denier Irving is jailed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4733820.stm

this is freedom of speech on newdays in the world :idea:
:idea:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:43 pm

What's your point?

ahmads
Platinum Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan
Contact:

Postby ahmads » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:40 pm

LennyeTran wrote:What's your point?

if you read all subject you will know what I mean :wink:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:48 pm

ahmads wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:What's your point?

if you read all subject you will know what I mean :wink:

You don't think I did? :roll:

ahmads
Platinum Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan
Contact:

Postby ahmads » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:22 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
ahmads wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:What's your point?

if you read all subject you will know what I mean :wink:

You don't think I did? :roll:

why they judged a person who talked about his opnion ... ???

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:36 pm

ahmads wrote:why they judged a person who talked about his opnion ... ???

He, as a historian, DENIED the fact that people died during Holocaust. Not only that, he made a book about it. Do you think this is just a personal opinion?

ahmads
Platinum Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan
Contact:

Postby ahmads » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:53 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
ahmads wrote:why they judged a person who talked about his opnion ... ???

He, as a historian, DENIED the fact that people died during Holocaust. Not only that, he made a book about it. Do you think this is just a personal opinion?

no,,
but there were many cases destroied hestory ,,,,,without punishment :?: :?: :idea:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:59 pm

ahmads wrote:no,,
but there were many cases destroied hestory ,,,,,without punishment :?: :?: :idea:

Such as??????

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Status: Other
Location: European Union

Postby Hardi » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:40 pm

Yes Ahmads, sad isn't.

Elba
Gold Member
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:51 am
Status: English Learner
Location: México
Contact:

Postby Elba » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:53 am

Well friends,

I think I can understand what Ahmads wanted to say:

A personal opinion is not a FACT, right?
Then a judgment can´t aply a punishment to a conclussion of theories. Laws are for judge facts, not suposissions.
What the writter did is analyse documents about holocaust, and MAYBE in any place he find something that make him think gas chamber never exist, he said that, "I think acording to my analysis that the chamber never exist" and then the bomb explot.
I think is an exageration of the law. The statement of the writter don´t mean that holocaust don´t exist. The proof of holocaust are the survivers. All they are facts.
In this case the book of that writter is only a confirmation that there are hundred, thousands that want to finish with the holocaust story because any political reazon, and that´s the confirmation that the holocaus existed.
In that case what people must to do about the writter is Laugh, poor crazy man, who is going to belive his words,
And that´s all, but judge for an opinion, a suposotion, donesn´t has any utility.

ahmads
Platinum Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan
Contact:

Postby ahmads » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:28 am

Hardi wrote:Yes Ahmads, sad isn't.

yes,,it is a very bad bad bad thing .

ahmads
Platinum Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan
Contact:

Postby ahmads » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:30 am

LennyeTran wrote:
ahmads wrote:no,,
but there were many cases destroied hestory ,,,,,without punishment :?: :?: :idea:

Such as??????

I think my opinion is not welcome! right?Lady!!

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:24 am

ahmads wrote:I think my opinion is not welcome! right?Lady!!

Well, you said there are other cases, so tell me about them. Give the information, links, sources, anything that is related to the cases you're mentioning above.

ahmads
Platinum Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan
Contact:

Postby ahmads » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:00 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
ahmads wrote:I think my opinion is not welcome! right?Lady!!

Well, you said there are other cases, so tell me about them. Give the information, links, sources, anything that is related to the cases you're mentioning above.

lady,I dont give you any thing ,,
Just I want to tell you there are many books in EU and usa
destroy muslims pic ,,,and many books destroy pic of Islam civilzation
when it was in Eu ,and many DRAWING that express all Muslims like beasts ,and many drawing express Muhammad prophet as a torrer ....these all are fredoom of speach .but if some one talked about HO ,,,,got a trial ,after 17 years .. :!:
this is like:
I have principle " no STEALING"
but I don't steal Dixie beacause she is from spain and I steal you beacause you are from Vitnam :!:

ahmads
Platinum Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan
Contact:

Postby ahmads » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:17 pm

I meant do you guys carry out a principle with some cases ,and anther cases ,,don't carry out :?:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:49 pm

ahmads wrote:lady,I dont give you any thing ,,
Just I want to tell you there are many books in EU and usa
destroy muslims pic ,,,and many books destroy pic of Islam civilzation
when it was in Eu ,and many DRAWING that express all Muslims like beasts ,and many drawing express Muhammad prophet as a torrer ....these all are fredoom of speach .but if some one talked about HO ,,,,got a trial ,after 17 years .. :!:
this is like:
I have principle " no STEALING"
but I don't steal Dixie beacause she is from spain and I steal you beacause you are from Vitnam :!:

You're still saying things without any source, ahmads. And about that drawing, let me repeat myself again, it's a joke. No one cares about a joke. We know it's insulting, but people are allowed to joke. This guy, on the other hand, wasn't joking. He, as a HISTORIAN, should get the sources correct before printing his book.


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests