GAY MARRIAGE

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

kathymimi

GAY MARRIAGE

Postby kathymimi » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:34 am

Delegates of Congress in China proposed approving gay marriage in China and, this proposal raised heated discussions among the delegates, and people of the country.

FFFF
Silver Member

Postby FFFF » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:05 am

he is the bigest human devil

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:09 am

and what's common between him and gay marriage??? i guess you are not quite close to the post that kathymimi has added... :roll: I don't understand...

FFFF
Silver Member

Postby FFFF » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:14 am

Tora wrote:and what's common between him and gay marriage??? i guess you are not quite close to the post that kathymimi has added... :roll: I don't understand...

the chicken Bush the fakin first one who has begun this thing

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:19 am

FFFF wrote:
Tora wrote:and what's common between him and gay marriage??? i guess you are not quite close to the post that kathymimi has added... :roll: I don't understand...

the chicken Bush the fakin first one begun this thing

oh really?! :roll:
i guess there is something in the history of gay/lesbian relationship that is worth studying... the roots of their realtionship go back to... george bush! sounds weird! :lol: :lol: come on!
FFFF, do you really think so?..

FFFF
Silver Member

Postby FFFF » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:29 am

Tora wrote:
FFFF wrote:

the chicken Bush the fakin first one begun this thing

oh really?! :roll:
i guess there is something in the history of gay/lesbian relationship that is worth studying... the roots of their realtionship go back to... george bush! sounds weird! :lol: :lol: come on!
FFFF, do you really think so?..

no
Do you think I'm crazy? I know about history .
But there is some countries want to Take this thing off and
Mr.monkey wants to spread this thing again by media

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:35 am

I never think about someone is crazy! (as far as i am the one :lol:) i did not want to say anything offensive! :!:

Just please,firstly, i think it's impolite to speak in a rude manner about the head of the country! Secondly, people are different and something that doesn't coincides with your seeing the world may be just perfect to someone else! if you are not involved so please don't say nasty things about other peope feelings! It's your choise! that's the real human right!
Mr. Monkey? noooo... :?:

FFFF
Silver Member

Postby FFFF » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:42 am

Tora wrote:I never think about someone is crazy! (as far as i am the one :lol:) i did not want to say anything offensive! :!:

Just please,firstly, i think it's impolite to speak in a rude manner about the head of the country! Secondly, people are different and something that doesn't coincides with your seeing the world may be just perfect to someone else! if you are not involved so please don't say nasty things about other peope feelings! It's your choise! that's the real human right!

Hey come on . I'm not rude.
and what will you do if some gays try to kiss you?
I've faced this situation 3 times ,this is disgusting

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:52 am

FFFF wrote:
Tora wrote:I never think about someone is crazy! (as far as i am the one :lol:) i did not want to say anything offensive! :!:

Hey come on . I'm not rude.
and what will you do if some gays try to kiss you?

Oh my gosh! :lol: :? and what if someone really drunk (but the opposite sex with you) tries to kiss you and urge for something even harder than you say it's OK? it depends on the person i'm sure the majority of gay/lesbian do not try to do it on the streets.. in the store... in elevator i don't know... there is no difference between common people and them not even the way they love each other! love is beyond nationality religion an sex! <i'm too far :oops: >
If someone tries to kiss you without your inclination it odesn't matter if he is he or she! :roll:

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Re: GAY MARRIAGE

Postby Dixie » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:00 am

kathymimi wrote:Delegates of Congress in China proposed approving gay marriage in China and, this proposal raised heated discussions among the delegates, and people of the country.

They are so conservative in China, that I highly doubt that they will aprove that.

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:01 am

FFFF wrote:and what will you do if some gays try to kiss you?

Are you saying that gays are disgusting?

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:22 am

FFFF wrote:and what will you do if some gays try to kiss you?

[/quote]Just make sure that he shaves first, you don't want to get razor burn!

kathymimi

Postby kathymimi » Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:07 am

someone can not accept love between two in same sex, but it's really nothing different from the love between a man and a woman, in my opinion, it's just something that should be fair to everyone.

nothing's strange in the world nowadays. we usually call someone gay because he loves man. but what're the differences between us and those guys? it's all the same. they deserve the respect like all of us others!

supposed that, if we really love someone, we usually love the all of our lovers, and who care the sex of them? we? of course not. so we are the same as gays and lesbians when facing our lovers.

Rui
Gold Member

Postby Rui » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:22 am

well, i was thinking about an answer but now that i've read what our friend Tora had written i guess there's no need of that, of course i agree with you 100%, and besides that FFFF, think about it, more gays its equal to more nice womens alone wanting for the sex of strong boy 8) :lol:

zaman
Gold Member

Postby zaman » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:25 pm

in my opinion what did you said it so wrong becuse you know that in all religion in this world that is forbbiden how you can said it is normal like if man love woman or reverse that is realy redicoulse
what do you think if your mother do that with another woman .
what is your opinion about that?

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:13 pm

zaman wrote:in my opinion what did you said it so wrong becuse you know that in all religion in this world that is forbbiden how you can said it is normal like if man love woman or reverse that is realy redicoulse
what do you think if your mother do that with another woman .
what is your opinion about that?

Hello!
you consider it from the religious point of view, but every faith leads to some ristrictions which narrow people's judgement. please, no religious feelings are hurt, but gay marriage is officially allowed by some governments. and the catholic church still hasn't determined upon that issue yet. Also some people do not believe in god...
and about mothers on the whole (please do not speak about someone's particular mother), the thread is about adoption children by one-sex families.. so the baby raised in this kind of family will never try to find differences in other people, you know, race, color, religion and choise of lover, that's also not so bad...

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:14 pm

Rui wrote:well, i was thinking about an answer but now that i've read what our friend Tora had written i guess there's no need of that, of course i agree with you 100%, and besides that FFFF, think about it, more gays its equal to more nice womens alone wanting for the sex of strong boy 8) :lol:

ohhh... 8) :lol: :wink:

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:27 pm

If we allow fags to marry.......where do we draw the line? AT some point there must be a cutoff on what we allow. By your reasoning we will have to allow poligamy and child brides too!!!!!!!!!

It is our duty to set up the standards by which we live for the protection of society and we have already chosen 1000's of years ago in the time of cavemen.

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:40 pm

danyet wrote:If we allow fags to marry.......where do we draw the line? AT some point there must be a cutoff on what we allow. By your reasoning we will have to allow poligamy and child brides too!!!!!!!!!

It is our duty to set up the standards by which we live for the protection of society and we have already chosen 1000's of years ago in the time of cavemen.

I agree there MUST be a line, just like adopting children by straight married couples! The spouses' sex will never determine their attitude to a child! Like beaten to death and tormented small russian children in us and elsewhere. they did seem to be Ok, but...
adopting by gay-married couples is a chance for a baby to find a home and loving parents, they've suffered a lot and deserve it.

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:55 am

danyet wrote:If we allow fags to marry.......where do we draw the line? AT some point there must be a cutoff on what we allow. By your reasoning we will have to allow poligamy and child brides too!!!!!!!!!

You are such a Republican.

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:48 am

Comming soon! POLYGAMY..........does anyone want to make a bet!!!

Return to “Current News”