GAY MARRIAGE

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

tikay
Gold Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Lancaster, CA. U.S.
Contact:

Postby tikay » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:09 am

I would almost agree but just look how ludacris that would be....after my five hour post...sorry...i get frustrated and more air comes out.

i want to shut-up but I cant. :roll:

User avatar
Cucumber
Silver Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:14 pm
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshere, UK

Postby Cucumber » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:08 pm

Cucumber! i cannot even believe that you are actually a guy, a man. You seemed like a girl to me...a woman, so maybe underneath all the masculine bravado, who knows?

Perhaps, it is in connecting with my experience in English. I can't express my ideas right. I learn English by writing the posts and i'm trying to catch your style of speaking. But i'm a "hard-teaching pupil" and i can't remember a lot. I'm learning English more than 1,5 years and have no any perceptible progress. But contacts with other members here bring me a good benefit for my training. I know only basic stock of words and i can't use the special expressions which is good understandig to you so my posts look like childish. :oops: :cry:
I'm a male, 47 old. :)

tikay
Gold Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Lancaster, CA. U.S.
Contact:

Postby tikay » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:31 am

Oh hi Cucumber!
i was hoping after I submitted that ...that you wouldn't take it too offensively...take it as mean! It is nice to know your age and sexual orientation...and I am thinking you just complimented me after it all is said and done. how nice of you i love that....you are too kind!
i hope you will learn to speak better than I do! i am lazy and hardly use the best vocabulary when i am teasing and joking a whole lot in here. When i joined I was hoping to teach by writing so i am always a little aware to speak properly. thanks for noticing. I wanted to use shortcuts at times but I knew that wont benefit people who are learning to speak and write in English.


I have the flu so i am trying to get some reat...but I keep returning to the site to see whos is writing/talking to me!
Nice to know you better now friend.Thanks for sharing information on you!
Now I remember that when you joined i was expecting a girl from school to join and I thought you might be that person...that might be what mixed me up the most! :oops:
bye 4 Now!

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:48 am

Okay, so it is the end of the world and there are only three people left, two men and a woman. The woman wants to immediatle re-populate the Earth and start a family for company but the two guys are homos and are turned off by the sight of the woman. Hence she grows old and dies lonley and all hope for humankind dies with her.

NOW tell me that being a homo is NORMAL and should not be discouraged!! Homosexuallity is abnormal and at best a disease.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:37 am

danyet wrote:Okay, so it is the end of the world and there are only three people left, two men and a woman. The woman wants to immediatle re-populate the Earth and start a family for company but the two guys are homos and are turned off by the sight of the woman. Hence she grows old and dies lonley and all hope for humankind dies with her.

NOW tell me that being a homo is NORMAL and should not be discouraged!! Homosexuallity is abnormal and at best a disease.

Hey, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I don't know what happened to you straight guys since none could survive except two homos and a woman. What do you say about that? Why would we need to repopulate the earth to get more weak straight men? :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:23 am

LennyeTran wrote:Hey, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I don't know what happened to you straight guys since none could survive except two homos and a woman. What do you say about that? Why would we need to repopulate the earth to get more weak straight men? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Oh, how dare twist this around and pick on us poor straight guys for not not surviving my holocaust scenerio!!! HMMMMM!!!!

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:03 pm

Okay, let's get serious with this issue, then. I've said in other thread that humans, as like animals, are born with homosexuality. Unlike animals, we don't do it for survival. It is our preference of what gender is more of an attraction to us. Therefore, homosexual guys might not have intimacy with women since they don't find them attractive. However, if your scenario happened, I think they would choose either to repopulate the Earth or remain like that as a result and as the end of story. It'd be their choice now since reproduction doesn't happen with two men, and having intercourse is not the only way to get a woman pregnant.

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:22 am

But the principle involved in the scenerio dicate that hetro is the norm and homo is the freak of nature and therefore must be considered as such in order to be truthful, as it is clearly the cold hard fact.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:53 am

danyet wrote:But the principle involved in the scenerio dicate that hetro is the norm and homo is the freak of nature and therefore must be considered as such in order to be truthful, as it is clearly the cold hard fact.

Remember what we were talking about last night? You're doing it again. :twisted:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:01 am

That was good Danyet. I don't listen to him!

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:52 am

danyet wrote:That was good Danyet. I don't listen to him!

How did he get out? I thought the bad Danyet controlled him pretty tight.. And you're telling me the Danyet who laughed out loud with a cute a** smile, who pretended to be shy by covering his mouth when I said he had one breath-taking-away smile, and who laughed when I said something stupid or dorky was the good Danyet? I don't see what was good about him. Indeed, he was a little mischievous. So was he good or bad Danyet? :wink:

tikay
Gold Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Lancaster, CA. U.S.
Contact:

Postby tikay » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:59 pm

danyet wrote:Okay, so it is the end of the world and there are only three people left, two men and a woman. The woman wants to immediatle re-populate the Earth and start a family for company but the two guys are homos and are turned off by the sight of the woman. Hence she grows old and dies lonley and all hope for humankind dies with her.

NOW tell me that being a homo is NORMAL and should not be discouraged!! Homosexuallity is abnormal and at best a disease.





aw....so man no longer is able to take the earth and destroy it as fast as he can with pollution and degradation and destroying anything beautiful to replace it with dust and concrete and glass...how sad! :lol:

tikay
Gold Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Lancaster, CA. U.S.
Contact:

Postby tikay » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:15 pm

danyet wrote: Homosexuallity is abnormal and at best a disease.






The thing is homosexuality is NORMAL and should be applauded accepted and embraced as the norm. The problem is people have been taught to see it as wrong by people...who were burdened with fears like yours. Who thought that giving these fine people their place in the sun may result in everyone becoming gay and the eventual end of the world or something!
The real problem is that being a homosexual seems to cause a disease...in other people....dis-ease...they become no longer at ease with the idea...so they are the ones with the dis-ease...of gender prejudice, and stigma inducement to the phobic level.
still you all can continue to be homo-phobes if you want to but as for me,
I prefer to have optimum heath...especially mentally, if I can reach it! Even though, debatable at best I will ever get it, still I will continue to keep recovering from any brain damage that may have occured in my terrible past.
I have had many blows to the head...and also indulged in experimentation to great legnths with drugs of all kinds...no more though...
I try to excell now because one day iwill probably lose the capacity to think clearly...which i am blessed to have now.

Homosexuals should flood this post with their stories....I sure wish they would come in here!
you might actually feel bad for your predjudices, if their were some gay (men) or lesbian (women) talking in here. :roll:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:20 am

You are a twisted and lost person. You have found nothing because you have ignored enlightenment when it was before you. You must retrace your steps to find where you left the real you, or remain shunned.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:28 pm

What are you yapping about, babe? :?

tikay
Gold Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Lancaster, CA. U.S.
Contact:

Postby tikay » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:31 pm

danyet wrote:You are a twisted and lost person. You have found nothing because you have ignored enlightenment when it was before you. You must retrace your steps to find where you left the real you, or remain shunned.







Thanks for saying that I feel so understood now. (you cant win over everyone) I think I should retrace and see how far back down the trail you got lost...maybe your chidlike innocent self needs a guide...the rest of you has been ruined already too, by far too much brainwashing. You just stay there in that mass hypnotism...seems like you are comfortable letting others tell you who to be, and what to think of people, so you go ahead and follow the rest. You seem to be comfortable in the status quo, I am a unique individual who has thought through my predjudices and tossed them out, with great effort and hard work, I think you are just too lazy to do this.
Who is shunning me? No one I know.

tikay
Gold Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Lancaster, CA. U.S.
Contact:

Postby tikay » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:36 pm

danyet wrote:That was good Danyet. I don't listen to him!





Maybe you should go back...retrace YOUR steps and get him, this good guy, and integrate the two Danyets...you yourself admit to a split with a side of yourself that is good. You may need a therapist to help in the integration...I may reccommend a psychiatrist if you like.

kathymimi
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:18 am
Location: China

Postby kathymimi » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:13 am

well, i feel sorry for everybody here. when i posted the news of gay marriage in this forum, i didn't think it would rise such a heated discussion, or maybe debate, just like what happened in my country, China.

i take homosexual as usual because i think it's really no business with all of us others except the two who fall in love.

those who oppose homosexual, do you think you have the right to restrict people on whom they love? or why do you care more about others' sexuality? does it so matter to you or your life?

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:29 pm

kathymimi wrote:well, i feel sorry for everybody here. when i posted the news of gay marriage in this forum, i didn't think it would rise such a heated discussion, or maybe debate, just like what happened in my country, China.



Hey, i thought the same way... "Could kathymimi imagine what discussion would break out after her posting?.." :wink:

tikay
Gold Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Lancaster, CA. U.S.
Contact:

Postby tikay » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:06 pm

I believe that we are constantly being programmed and reprogrammed by our media, our peers, our elders, our families to believe as they do and we have to ...it is so imperative that we become leaders in our own right , breaking trough this programming and developing techniques of our own to manage our own thoughts and emotions. Since I have been insisting to myself to be my best and not accept these prejudices since I was very young I know that it is easily done but one must start as soon as possible if we are to change the world before some fool blows it up. Hatred is evil. How to let evil run things?
Keep listening to fools.
How to transform society? Start with yourself and move forward after much work and study. The Christ insisted the kingdom of heaven is within ...and it is...i have been there..
The Buddah and all his buddies in the heavens... all the Gods and every angel...they are all waiting to assist us, but we have to give permission before they may transform us.
Homosexuality is not a top priority with them I can assure you.
I know this as fact. I have sat with this truth for many long years waiting for others to catch up.
I am bored with ignorance.
I love all people but I could use some encouragement in the form of enlightened responses.
Tired of people being closed minds.
Thanks for this question because it gives a place to speak about something more important.
Positive response as opposed to negative one...triumphs everytime.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:17 am

Cucumber wrote:Also I didn't hear that Adam gave the apple to other Adam. I've ever thought that it was Eve. But Adam and Eve was first couple. Not Adam and Adam. It's first conception what I spoke about.

If I've read it correctly from the Bible, God made Eve so Adam wouldn't feel lonely in the Eden Garden. Therefore, technically, they weren't set to be s couple. They were punished out of the garden, Eve were punished into bearing, and Adam was punished to hear her nags after eating the apple. If they hadn't eaten that apple, there would have been no child birth, sexual relations, or whatsoever between Adam and Eve on Heaven.

To me, this is just a tale the Bible gives out to explain how women could give birth and why there are women and men on Earth. They, on the other hand, forget one important view to me. They've forgotten that it was possible God just wanted to create some image different than Adam. I mean, if you could create Adam, why would you create another Adam when you knew you had the power to create something different, right? Just think about it.

If it wasn't a possible chance, then there would be no homosexuals at all. Some of them are born gays. It's not a fashion trend to them. So in a way, God made them gay.


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests