US goes into next war.

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

US goes into next war.

Post by hereiam »

I think US soon will go into next war. They definitely need to to be the best. And we? What can we do to be "the best people in the world"?
:roll:
eman
Rising Star
Rising Star

it will hapeen again and again

Post by eman »

i think its will happene again and again....i dont why these people like to fight and destroy the other...and its makes these free people lose their life,home,family,and freedom and for what,for the problem between presidents,and makes their people and their soliders suffering from their problem...
i hope these wars finishe
counties who owm power force the other countier to do well and they not fix their ountry befor force the other
what should we do this is the life and our destiny?
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

in my opinion if the USA go to do the next war at this time that is mean that G W BUCH big idiot man in this world
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

Bush - stupid?

Post by hereiam »

I don't think so. He must be very proud to be a president of such a super power as the US is. He tries to rule the world. Will he succedd? Is it possible? He tries to wage a war which is so far from his home. He will surely go into next and next war. And what happened with distant Rome in such conditions? it splitted.
Of course in 300 years and it fell apart. it isn't possible to wage such a long lasting war far from home, what perspectives? retirement at home at last? when any home, of course because this is a war. a war - something worse than the most dangerous building area. And think about brains of these people. But once I saw a nice documentary - it was told that where and how famous US psychologists exercise for returning soldiers.
you could never believe how tricky and cunny these people are. and how practical, intelligent and selfish. and how ...simple in their research. thus they are winners in these times by now.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

this is Bosh's list.....

1- iraq :arrow: (done)
2- Afganistan :arrow: (dont)
3- Syria :arrow: (pressure on it)
4- Iran :arrow: (soon i will strike it)
5- North Koria :arrow: (oppsss,,, leave it alone i cant touch it )
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Bush - stupid?

Post by MissLT »

hereiam wrote: But once I saw a nice documentary - it was told that where and how famous US psychologists exercise for returning soldiers.
Do not touch our veterans, I advise you.
hereiam wrote:you could never believe how tricky and cunny these people are. and how practical, intelligent and selfish. and how ...simple in their research. thus they are winners in these times by now.
Yeah, we have simple research that can only be done by people who have degrees in the States. And with an American degree you can basically go places to get a job with no trouble, but degrees from other countries are not really legit in the States. (except Canada or U.K, I think)