Numerical phenomenon tomorrow!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
Cucumber
Silver Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:14 pm
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshere, UK

Numerical phenomenon tomorrow!

Postby Cucumber » Wed May 03, 2006 2:39 pm

On Thursday will be great numerical line!
01.02.03.04.05.06.
This means that these numbers will be appear at your computers and digital clock/watch at 1 o'clock 2 minutes 3 sec. 4th day 5th mounth 6th year.
Congratulate!

User avatar
Monster
Silver Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: MonsterLand

Re: Numerical phenomenon tomorrow!

Postby Monster » Wed May 03, 2006 3:17 pm

Hi. What do you congratulate us with? Are these numbers mean something that ordinary people cannot see?

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Wed May 03, 2006 4:25 pm

Interesting Cucumber :!:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Re: Numerical phenomenon tomorrow!

Postby MissLT » Wed May 03, 2006 5:47 pm

Cucumber wrote:On Thursday will be great numerical line!
01.02.03.04.05.06.
This means that these numbers will be appear at your computers and digital clock/watch at 1 o'clock 2 minutes 3 sec. 4th day 5th mounth 6th year.
Congratulate!

:? Where's that line? My computer doesn't seem to count the seconds. I only see day, month, date, year, hour and minute. That's it. Americans put day, month, date, year, by the way. It means, 01.02.03.04.05.06 has already passed for me, doesn't it? :?

User avatar
Cucumber
Silver Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:14 pm
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshere, UK

Re: Numerical phenomenon tomorrow!

Postby Cucumber » Wed May 03, 2006 8:11 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Cucumber wrote:On Thursday will be great numerical line!
01.02.03.04.05.06.
This means that these numbers will be appear at your computers and digital clock/watch at 1 o'clock 2 minutes 3 sec. 4th day 5th mounth 6th year.
Congratulate!

:? Where's that line? My computer doesn't seem to count the seconds. I only see day, month, date, year, hour and minute. That's it. Americans put day, month, date, year, by the way. It means, 01.02.03.04.05.06 has already passed for me, doesn't it?
:?

It doesen't matter, what shows your computer. It's only example what shows this line. As i know, the people who respect numerology celebrate the days such this. Especially Asian countries people.

User avatar
Cucumber
Silver Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:14 pm
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshere, UK

Re: Numerical phenomenon tomorrow!

Postby Cucumber » Wed May 03, 2006 8:15 pm

Monster wrote:Hi. What do you congratulate us with? Are these numbers mean something that ordinary people cannot see?

I seem that this nothing means. But this is interesting, isn't this?

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Wed May 03, 2006 8:22 pm

Really, really interesting. I loved it. I posted it on another forum, let's see what people say :D


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests