the world's gone mad

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

the world's gone mad

Postby Tora » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:53 pm

I really think so... every time I switch on the telly - crimes, crises, blasts, murdering... there is a political crisis in Ukraine - the opposites bring to the Rada sirens and keep them screaming during the whole working day, they fight there and there is no way out, even the president doubts what political forces to support.

there were terrorist attacks in India not so long time ago, innocent people dying all over

North Korea tries weapon without telling a word about it, Russia is it's neighbour and not only Russia

tragedy in Valencia, it's an accident but still it means that the world is out of order

the war! God, it's a war! Lebanon is attacked by Israel - a peaceful country - and you are still afraid of Iran and it's Iranium?

every week happens something horrible... good news are very rare...

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:02 pm

You can try to find the peace within yourself by doing volunteer work and hanging with family and friends. Forget the world and its problems. Forget the ignorants who would kill others for religion, politics, money, love, etc.

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:09 pm

LennyeTran wrote:You can try to find the peace within yourself by doing volunteer work and hanging with family and friends. Forget the world and its problems. Forget the ignorants who would kill others for religion, politics, money, love, etc.

you're trying your psycological abilities on me, Lennye? :lol: Yeah, I must say you're right, but if I stop thinking about it, nothing will change... I don't understand what happens - I just think it's crazy!

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:13 pm

I understand what happened!

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:14 pm

Well, it's true that if you stop thinking about it, nothing will change. However, if you keep thinking about it and just think, nothing will change either. Thus, do your part within your ability range, you know. I know I'm not Condoleezza Rice (hate this woman, by the way), so I think it's better for me to just volunteer.

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:21 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Well, it's true that if you stop thinking about it, nothing will change. However, if you keep thinking about it and just think, nothing will change either. Thus, do your part within your ability range, you know. I know I'm not Condoleezza Rice (hate this woman, by the way), so I think it's better for me to just volunteer.

why do you hate poor Condoleezza? I don't know much about her, know just she speaks Russian a bit and talks with our god-damned-good-looking minister of foreign policy! :roll:

I'm always making big eyes when I'm watching news and wonder how it takes place in a wise and intelligent society!

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:24 pm

She's a Republican who supports Bush always. An African-American Republican? That's just.... I don't know which word I should use to describe it.

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:54 pm

LennyeTran wrote:She's a Republican who supports Bush always. An African-American Republican? That's just.... I don't know which word I should use to describe it.
That's is described as, "one hell of a smart an independant Black woman."

zaman
Gold Member

Postby zaman » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:59 pm

hy LennyeTran :
i want ro ask you question , put please answear me frankly ok.
are you racial.

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:58 am

:twisted: Yes, I am. People make me sick, so I hate them all. Did I answer your unrelated-business-question?

eman
Gold Member

Postby eman » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:42 am

for the fifth day ,,,Israel attacting lebonan from all sides...

about135 people dead from the first day of the attacked,, they are all local people and seven of them are soldier dead today..
:cry:
they destroyed their houses,building,school,...everything
:(
are they guilty?

isreal doesnt have the right to attacked lebonan... :x :x :x

they entered the lebonan board..then hezb allah fired them and they have two isreal's solider,,,they dont have the right to croose lebonan's board...

does hez allah have the right to attacked them :?:

if its your country and y living next to yr enemy and they just enter yr country without any reasons,,u will leave them go like that and croose yr country's board :?:

they can find solution by meeting each other ..

they should switch their prisons :idea:

like usual arabic had their meeting,nothing new for us ,,,,they will never do anything :?

we will sea whats the days hiding for us..

what we should do is pray for them and ask allah to help them

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:54 am

I would say that Israel has a really good reason to go into Lebanon to kill Hezbolla.

(1)They have been sending rockets into Israel for a long time now about 800 so far,

(2) they killed 6 IDF soldiers,

(3)They kidnapped two IDF soldiers and are holding them in Lebanon.

Hezbolla has refused to free the soldiers so Hezbolla is getting what they deserve.

So yes, I'd say that Israel has a very good reason to go into Lebanon and kill whoever they have to in order to get them back.

I could only wish that someone would do that for me!

eman
Gold Member

Postby eman » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:29 am

come on :shock:
everyday isreal killing plastain and lebonan and they have from the last war prisons...and u worry about this few solider ...they are ok with hezallah they behave with them in good way...
if they want their solider ..ok they can switch their prison not to attacked free country and local people....they can meet them and try to find solution

hezb allah are the soldier ,they trying to defend their country

by the way isreal are used to kill people,,,, :roll:

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:40 am

That's not new, Tora. The world's been crazy for decades...

GJG

Israel has no reason to go into Lebanon

Postby GJG » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:51 am

danyet wrote:I would say that Israel has a really good reason to go into Lebanon to kill Hezbolla.

(1)They have been sending rockets into Israel for a long time now about 800 so far,

(2) they killed 6 IDF soldiers,

(3)They kidnapped two IDF soldiers and are holding them in Lebanon.

Hezbolla has refused to free the soldiers so Hezbolla is getting what they deserve.

So yes, I'd say that Israel has a very good reason to go into Lebanon and kill whoever they have to in order to get them back.

I could only wish that someone would do that for me!

Israel is killing too much innocent people! :lol:

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:04 pm

How would you know what Israel is doing? YOu live in a country where the News is what ever your corrupt government lets you hear!

zaman
Gold Member

Postby zaman » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:09 pm

hy danyet:
tell me ?
if you have many of captives from the citizen of your country in the enemy , and you are trying all the time by negotiations to make them free, and most of them old-men and old-women, and you assure about that this enemy do not treatment them well, and you ask from the unites nation to free them but without advantage , because the united nation under control USA, and USA stand up with israel against arab.
so what will you should do in this case , in my opinion i must captivating soldiers from the country of my enemy then start negotiation from beginning..
so do you know that in israel there are 11,000 captive from lebanon , and in lebanon there are 2 soldiers from israel.
now tell me how wants this war (israel or hezb-allah )?????????????

zaman
Gold Member

Postby zaman » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:13 pm

hy danyet:
tell me ?
if you have many of captives from the citizen of your country in country of enemy , and you are trying all the time by negotiations to make them free, and most of them old-men and old-women, and you assure about that this enemy do not treatment them well, and you ask from the united nations to free them but without advantage , because the united nations under control USA, and USA stand up with israel against arab.
so what will you should do in this case , in my opinion i must captivating soldiers from the country of my enemy then start negotiation from beginning..
so do you know that in israel there are 11,000 captive from lebanon , and in lebanon there are 2 soldiers from israel.
now tell me how wants this war (israel or hezb-allah )?????????????

GJG

VOA

Postby GJG » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:19 pm

danyet wrote:How would you know what Israel is doing? YOu live in a country where the News is what ever your corrupt government lets you hear!

Hi,
Every morning, I listen to the radio VOA, is it from corrupt goverment?? :lol:

zaman
Gold Member

Postby zaman » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:20 pm

hy LennyeTran:
if you are racial,
do not make yourself weary to talk about freedom , human rights and you are fighting the terrorism . because that will be making you hypocrite.

zaman
Gold Member

Postby zaman » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:24 pm

corrupt government...
this is good description to government G.W.Bosh

Return to “Current News”