American soldiers before and after

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

GoldenPearl
Silver Member

American soldiers before and after

Postby GoldenPearl » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:10 pm

I wanna compare between the American solder in 1991 and those in 2006
I loved the American solders when I was a kid

I had beautiful memory about the Americans solders
it is like a dream but I still remember it and my mother told me about it . when I was 5 y in 1991 when the war of Iraq and Kuwait , and the American and the foreign army came to help Kuwait
And we were living in a Saudi town between Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and we left our home to my uncle home in a near town the Iraqis tanks entered my town and they shoot my elementary school that I studied there after two years
Anyway I live a war when I was 5 y
A groups of the American and the foreign vehicles were passing before my uncle house and the children where gathered to see it including me and when they saw us they buy candies from near shops and throw it to us I got two and they do this when we gathered and the children were saying please, please in English to have more candy , I was say please but I wasn't know what it mean and we also pointing to them by victory sign by our fingers like this V the children looked funny and I was doing this too
And some children was hide from them to take a look at their cars
not only me my friend has a memory of this war he said that he was standing at his house door With his young brother 2 y looking at their vehicle and a female soldier stop her car and went to her brother and kissed him and played with his hear then she left .
but look at them now , what do you think they gonna leave in the memory of the Iraqis children now ???????
I lived this memory for along time and it give me a good impression about the Americans and who look like them
Though they have the same goal which is fighting Iraq but the way is different and the president is different too
I loved the Americans solders but I hate them now
And this memory is real I wish it was just a dream
story about prophet Muhammad my lover
He gathered his army to fight who don't believe in God but if they believe he will leave them alone and when he saw a dog having poppies he order the whole army to change their way to not scared this dog
Have you heard that American commander ordered his army to change their way to not scared an Iraqis child ?????????

from
Golden Pearl
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:03 pm

American soldiers are still the same Golden Pearl. Only now thousands of men from Iran, Syria and many other countries have come into Iraq to fight with Americans.

When you were small and in Saudi there was no fighting between Saudi and Americans and Americans were not afraid to be killed by a child with a hand grenade. BUt now in Iraq American soldiers can be killed by children so they have to be careful.
But when the American soldiers are sure that the Iraqi kids are good, then they will be just as kind as they were to you when you were small.
I know this because I know personally some of these American soldiers who are in Iraq and they love all children.

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:17 pm

danyet wrote:I know this because I know personally some of these American soldiers who are in Iraq and they love all children.

I know a marine guy who loves kids more than anything. He was on my top list of my-baby's-daddy because of the way he treats kids. Too bad his Japanese girlfriend is too cute for him to notice I was around.

Vinamilk
Silver Member

Postby Vinamilk » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:57 am

The American soldiers haven't changed at all. All of them are dummies for Bush's plots.

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:01 pm

Vinamilk wrote:The American soldiers haven't changed at all. All of them are dummies for Bush's plots.
Oh really........ then hopefully they will shoot you! :roll:

fortminor
Gold Member

Postby fortminor » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:35 pm

danyet wrote:
Vinamilk wrote:The American soldiers haven't changed at all. All of them are dummies for Bush's plots.
Oh really........ then hopefully they will shoot you! :roll:

Yes,they shoot you and other people ! just because you don't agree with them.It's their policy ! A real terrorism ! :lol:

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:47 pm

Are you trying to prove that proof that blonds are dumb or something?

fortminor
Gold Member

Postby fortminor » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:49 pm

Not at all !

GoldenPearl
Silver Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:43 pm

:) Sorry that was in 1990 but I was 5 years and my friend was girl not boy .
Anyway
I still remember when the Kuwaitis run to Saudi Arabia
Like the Lebanese now then the Saudi government took them by buses to a save place
And took who stay in my town and I still remember when I was playing in Iraqis tank with my brothers and sisters after the war and when we back after we left our house to my uncle house we found our house opened and the door was shoot by a strong gun I asked my father about it and he said that was the Saudi army that fight Iraq in that time they were looking for Iraqis solders [ and I remember my mother when she was shutting the windows by a plastic tape coz she was afraid of the poising bombs of saddam [ I don't know what you call it and my mother asked God to get saddam out of his home like he did to us and get us out of our home for six months ]
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:05 pm

That is interesting, Golden Pearl!

GoldenPearl
Silver Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:37 pm

---
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoldenPearl
Silver Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:41 pm

---
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoldenPearl
Silver Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:21 pm

this is a vidio about amercan and saudi guys are playing war game and loughing at amercan girl with them
the amercans are really funny :lol:
and it work only on nokia multimeadia
I just can't stop lough :lol:
sorry the link is don't work I have this vidio on my computer and I don't belive that I am talking to danyet :shock:
I can give it by my msn but not to boys :roll:

fortminor
Gold Member

Postby fortminor » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:33 pm

so give it to me..
I dont use MSN,Don't you have a Yahoo ID ? :roll:

GoldenPearl
Silver Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:40 pm

why don't you use msn I think it is better than yahho
my msn is
GoldenPearl1986@hotmail.com
my yahoo Id but I don't open it usually
it is
GoldenPearl1986@yahoo.com

fortminor
Gold Member

Postby fortminor » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:21 am

GoldenPearl wrote:why don't you use msn I think it is better than yahho
my msn is
GoldenPearl1986@hotmail.com
my yahoo Id but I don't open it usually
it is
GoldenPearl1986@yahoo.com

Thanks ,I'll add ya there.
i try to sign in an ID in MSN in a week ! :)

GoldenPearl
Silver Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:16 am

Well, I hate wars but I love wars games like medal of honor it is my favorite game
And it become more fun when I play it 2p with my brother . I play this game since it appear on ps1 .

And you all can have that video about the American and Saudi guys by my msn
Love you all

And I wanna ask the Americans a question
Do you scare of the Saudis ??? honestly
soryy but
when I chat with the Americans and told them that I am Saudi they just runaway
So I have to lie on them and said I am from another country to make them chatting with me .
I am not scary !!!
Are we vampires or some thing ????
And lenyye said Saudi Arabia is not a save country ?????
What wrong with Saudi Arabia ????
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoldenPearl
Silver Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:03 pm

Just I wanna tell you that I am chatting with American boy ,18 y who wanna be a solder [ we met in a teen chat ] and I didn't scare him , he scared me [ sitting in a dark room , a rid light on his face , staring at the cam ] he looked like a vampire , and I told him to introduce him self in this topic [ it is an order ] to give us more information about the American solders . WHEN I KNOW THAT HE IS A SOLDER I surrender to him and said : I come with peace , I have no gun , I am just a little peaceful girl who love the Americans solders and didn't hold a gun in her life , you don't know how much I love the American solders …………lolololololololololololol………………....I hold my heart ……
and this topic become my diary and I will capture this boy and bring him here [ in English club camp ] . but I will try to be careful , he is so dangerous boy I won't let him runaway , he must join us . he is my catch but he still scare me , I never scared like that .and he asked me why I am scared ??? and I said : well you are sitting in a dark room with a rid light on your face and you are a solder that why ……..
my sisters were about to cry when they saw him and couldn't look at him more and said : we won't talk to Americans,,, lololololol but he is not that awful I think he was kidding coz I told him that I wanna see his face on msn .. he scared me on msn , how about if he is standing before me , I won't be ok , then … .that was really, really ,really terrifying …
And I am talking to you about others coz I feel that I belong to this forum and it is like my second home and it is big like my family , I think we are a family here, called English club members and we help each other here ,right . I am still scared ,,, what if I was a prisoner of those solders ,I will die of fear and couldn't bear looking at them and that will be my end and the worst thing could happened to me ,,,Thank God I am not in Iraq ………. they are really terrifying not funny like that video that I have .
What do you think of this Danyet ????? you know them better than me
I still have this boy on my msn I think I am gonna delete him soon .

GoldenPearl
Silver Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:06 pm

Coz I start telling you some of my memory I wanna tell you some about my self
I am from middle east, a Muslim Girl ,an Arabic girl , a Saudi girl who proud of that so much and proud of my culture a lot .
My heart is green [ like the Saudi flag ] and Islam is my blood and the air that I leave by , and I wear a cover on my face and I have some to say about my self .
My English is not that good and I try hard to learn a new words to speak fluently
And when I write the topics I use word program to correct the spelling [ my daily nightmare ] then I copy it to a translations program to chick the meaning then I copy it to the forum . I got A in both English grammar and translation , I don't need to study hard before the exam in my college and have a good grades while my friends are killing their self of studying and at the last the cry of their grades
at high school I got 99% in English while my friends get 80% , 75% …..etc and I was excellent in math too I got 97% and chemistry 96%, physics 93% .
, I often won the perfect student prize in the school and I have many appreciating certificates .
And I read a lot
and I love the nature so much , I think it is the most wonderful and beautiful and
Thing in this planet it is as beautiful as the children laughs
Here is my first msn
fond-of-nature@hotmail.com
yeah, I am fond of nature and I love the sunset and the sunrise and I love the poems of William words worth who loves the nature too and I love lesnt to classic music to, it is charms . and I forget to till you that I am a good dancer .

GoldenPearl
Silver Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:20 pm

I am a member in many forums Arabic , Japanes [ I didn't speak to japanes before , they are really friendly ] and
a new member in http://www.englishforums.com wher you can find people from all over the worlds .

GoldenPearl
Silver Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:20 pm

I am a member in many forums Arabic , Japanes [ I didn't speak to japanes before , they are really friendly ] and
a new member in http://www.englishforums.com wher you can find people from all over the worlds .

Return to “Current News”