Islam Threatens The Free World

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:14 am

still fightin ,Danyet? :lol:

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:13 am

Ohhh it's so annoying!

Who calls himself the "Boss in the world"? Who is responsible for so many colonies in Asia? What do they do in the colonies exept of stealing the treasures of others? Who is invading Iraq, who will be incvading Iran, who has the most dangerous weapons of the world, who is doing so much research to invent more destructive weapons, who is always frightened if other countries get more and more power, who is trying everything to stop them, and who is the real danger of the world?

PS: Say what you want, I don't want to fight with guys who turns his guilty conscience in blaiming others.

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:23 am

how old are you, danyet?

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:22 pm

Admiral wrote:Ohhh it's so annoying!
Who calls himself the "Boss in the world"? Who is responsible for so many colonies in Asia? What do they do in the colonies exept of stealing the treasures of others? Who is invading Iraq, who will be incvading Iran, who has the most dangerous weapons of the world, who is doing so much research to invent more destructive weapons, who is always frightened if other countries get more and more power, who is trying everything to stop them, and who is the real danger of the world?


USA = :twisted: , Israel = :evil: !

:lol:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:19 pm

Admiral wrote:Who calls himself the "Boss in the world"?
Islam!






Admiral wrote: Who is responsible for so many colonies in Asia?
I don't know, who?





Admiral wrote: Who is invading Iraq,
The United Nations



Admiral wrote: who will be invading Iran,

No one needs to invade Iran. All it will take is for israel to send a few fighter/bomber aircraft over to blow the ~ out of thier nuke program. They should have already done this. Perhaps their will do it before they leave Lebanon, that would be ideal.



Admiral wrote:who has the most dangerous weapons of the world,

Quite a few countries now.


Admiral wrote: who is doing so much research to invent more destructive weapons,

IRAN! Duh!



Admiral wrote: who is always frightened if other countries get more and more power, who is trying everything to stop them,

Iran!! Duh!!




Admiral wrote:and who is the real danger of the world?


Islam. Duh!!

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:30 pm

danyet wrote:
Admiral wrote: who is always frightened if other countries get more and more power, who is trying everything to stop them,

Iran!! Duh!!


For example ? :roll:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:13 pm

fortminor wrote:
danyet wrote:
Admiral wrote: who is always frightened if other countries get more and more power, who is trying everything to stop them,

Iran!! Duh!!


For example ? :roll:


Hmmm!......And I thought that you were only an aeroplane blonde!

trangsang
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:17 am

Re: Islam Threatens The Free World

Postby trangsang » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:11 pm

danyet wrote:Just as Muslims believes that once someone becomes a Muslim that he or she can never revert back to being a non-Muslim.


A religion wouldn't force someone to stay with them but a cult would kill/threat that person.

most of the terrorists consider themselves to be devout Muslims.


It's hard to trust them and their behavior could be normal at one moment but seconds later they could kill people around them so I feel uncomfortable to be near them whether they're male or female Muslims.

It's interesting that Muslims complain when there were about 10 people killed in Lebanon but say nothing when there were 50 people killed in Iraq. By the way, those died in Iraq were killed by their fellow Muslims.

I wonder if Islam the only religion/cult that its followers behead someone. I thought this act would only happen in hell and execute by only satan.

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:27 am

danyet wrote:
fortminor wrote:
danyet wrote:
Admiral wrote: who is always frightened if other countries get more and more power, who is trying everything to stop them,

Iran!! Duh!!


For example ? :roll:


Hmmm!......And I thought that you were only an aeroplane blonde!


:roll:
AEROPLANE BLONDE : One who has bleached/dyed her hair but still has a 'black box'.
what do u mean :?:

User avatar
Seafarer
Gold Member
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: where i'm happy

Postby Seafarer » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:55 pm

I am muslim too..but i think that the most terrorist action that i did was to wash my brother in the toilet with cold water..
I am really disturbed by the idea of being named as a terrorist because of my religion.Indeed, it has never been thought to me to invade a country in the name of God!
But,this doesn't mean that i support terrorist actions Cause my country suffers because of it. I hate some other muslims who make people to think that every muslim is a potential terrorist. :twisted:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:31 pm

Seafarer wrote:I am muslim too..but i think that the most terrorist action that i did was to wash my brother in the toilet with cold water..
I am really disturbed by the idea of being named as a terrorist because of my religion.Indeed, it has never been thought to me to invade a country in the name of God!
But,this doesn't mean that i support terrorist actions Cause my country suffers because of it. I hate some other muslims who make people to think that every muslim is a potential terrorist. :twisted:


That is like saying, " I am a member of the Nazi Party but I hate it when people accuse me of being a racist who wants to take over the world."

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:52 pm

the real racist here is you, danyet

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:53 pm

Admiral wrote:the real racist here is you, danyet
You can't prove that I am a racist any more than I can prove you are a jerk! But I can show that you are a moron because instead of countering my assertation you you resort to rediculous baseless accusations showing us all that you have he mind of a goober. (which is not a jelly bean)

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:15 pm

I think it's an act of stupidity to counter your brainless exclamations like "Islam!" "The United Nations!" "IRAN! Duh!" "Iran!! Duh!!" "Islam. Duh!!"

And of course I can prove that you are racist, like everybody else here in the forum. I can read English and I have also read several anti-islamic posts of you.

My advice to you is: Grow up, the sun doesn't spin around you.
Last edited by Admiral on Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Seafarer
Gold Member
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: where i'm happy

Postby Seafarer » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:30 pm

Danyet..it is a "wrong" interpretation of my words
I am not a terrorist and will never support them

User avatar
Seafarer
Gold Member
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: where i'm happy

Postby Seafarer » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:32 pm

Indeed..i wouldn't be busy with a person who call someone as "jerk".
How modern..isn't it?

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:35 am

Admiral wrote: I can read English and I have also written several anti-islamic posts of you.

Islam is not a race, you pillock. It is a religion basd on the cult of Mohammed.

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:40 am

tryin to scape ? huh ?
:lol:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:24 pm

Trying to escape what?

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:26 pm

clear !

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:29 pm

Seafarer wrote:Danyet..it is a "wrong" interpretation of my words
I am not a terrorist and will never support them

I did not interpret your words.
1 It is a proven fact that Mohammed was a terrorist and murderer to his enemies

2 Islam is based on "support" for Mohammed.

3 You are Muslim

= 4 You support at least one terrorist.


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests