Bush threatens the whole world

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Admiral

Bush threatens the whole world

Postby Admiral » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:19 pm

Germany is a country where the freedom of speech is guaranteed. This is a German site:
http://www.wsws.org/de/2002/sep2002/bush-s14.shtml

Bush before the UN
Washington sets an ultimatum to the world.

from the editorial office
14. September 2002

George W. Bush appeared before the general meeting of the United Nations, affirmed his plans against Iraq and set an ultimatum to the UN: "Either you support the American aggression or you will be nameless."

Besides of the arrogant and rowdily tone the speech is characterised by a shouting contradiction: Saddam Hussein must be punished and overthrown, because he defied the will of the UN, so the US will invade Iraq and install a puppet regime, independent whether the UN allows it or not.

This double moral can be found in the whole speech of Bush. It's premise can be said by words: The imperial countries could do what they want, the half-colonial countries must do what they are told to do.

The warlike substance of Bushs gossip about worldwide peace and safety had been underlined by the announcement of the Pentagon, that 600 army officers under General Tommy Franks will move from Florida to the Persian Golf state Katar, where they set up a command center for the war. The time had been carefully chosen, so that there will be no doubt about the real intention of Washington.

be continued...

User avatar
Seafarer
Gold Member
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: where i'm happy

Postby Seafarer » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:54 am

For me Bush is an allegorical character who symbolizes the evilness and wickedness in the world :lol:

User avatar
Nawas
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:05 pm

Postby Nawas » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:21 am

I am with you seafarer .Also, Bush is very foolish person :lol:

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:47 pm

Without saying it straight away, Bush demanded a resolution from the UN security council, which should prescribe the Iraq to leave UN weapon inspectors in their country, and to grant them free access to the complete installation of Iraq. Such a resolution would advantage the exertion of military force, if Iraq didn't correspond with it in every point.

At the same time Bush made clear that the existence of such a resolution, independent whether Bagdad fulfills it or not, is only a foreplay for an US-invasion and the installation of a puppet regime, which subordinates Washington.

Bushs speech was an accumulation of lies, attitutes and contradictions, which characterise the menace of the USA towards Iraq. The speech was based on the absurd condition that the Iraq regime should be the biggest threat of peace and safety - a very very horrible threat, for which an instant military option should be needed.

Bush repeated the claim that Saddam Hussein is a contemporary Hitler, and said that the UN had been build, so that the "world peace" will never "be destroyed by the will and malice of any guy". The Iraq should "exactly be such a aggressive threat, against which the United Nations had been born to resist."

be continued...

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:44 pm

Bush was right!

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:57 pm

No Bush was wrong. It doesn't need a lot of critical conscienceness to perceive that these assertions are nonsense. The Irak is an impoverished former colony, beaten in the war and destroyed by 10 years of sanctions. The United States has made war against this defenceless country repeatedly - diplomatically, economically and militarily. Furthermore, they bombarb military and civil targets every day, in the north and the south of the country.

Bush represents the most powerful imperial country in the world, which is completely covered by the most complex and deadly mass destruction weapons. It has used it's unrivaled might to destroy countries which are much weaker and smaller than them. It desolated Vietnam in the 60th and the 70th, and during 20 years it attacked a lot of other small countries: Libanon, Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Somalia, Sudan, Jugoslawia and Afghanistan.

It has a lot of military bases in a lot of countries in the whole world and they have spend the last year with bombarding Afghanistan, where thousands of civils were killed and hundreds of captured Al Qaida and Taliban soldiers were massacred.

A mark of the German Nazi regime was an evil militarism and it's despise against the international law and the worldwide opinion. The Bush administration, which uses military force as the central body of their foreign policy, is today far more like the Hitler-regime than any other government. Bush's behaviour in front of the UN personified his government's fury of war and their disrespect for the international law.

And this disrespect can exactly be found in danyet's postings. So I see him as an incarnation of Bush's behaviour. If every American is like this, then we have the prove that Bush (the personification of America) threatens the whole world.

User avatar
Anahita
Gold Member
Posts: 348
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:09 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Iran (Persia)

Postby Anahita » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:42 pm

Admiral wrote:No Bush was wrong. It doesn't need a lot of critical conscienceness to perceive that these assertions are nonsense. The Irak is an impoverished former colony, beaten in the war and destroyed by 10 years of sanctions. The United States has made war against this defenceless country repeatedly - diplomatically, economically and militarily. Furthermore, they bombarb military and civil targets every day, in the north and the south of the country.

Bush represents the most powerful imperial country in the world, which is completely covered by the most complex and deadly mass destruction weapons. It has used it's unrivaled might to destroy countries which are much weaker and smaller than them. It desolated Vietnam in the 60th and the 70th, and during 20 years it attacked a lot of other small countries: Libanon, Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Somalia, Sudan, Jugoslawia and Afghanistan.

It has a lot of military bases in a lot of countries in the whole world and they have spend the last year with bombarding Afghanistan, where thousands of civils were killed and hundreds of captured Al Qaida and Taliban soldiers were massacred.

A mark of the German Nazi regime was an evil militarism and it's despise against the international law and the worldwide opinion. The Bush administration, which uses military force as the central body of their foreign policy, is today far more like the Hitler-regime than any other government. Bush's behaviour in front of the UN personified his government's fury of war and their disrespect for the international law.

And this disrespect can exactly be found in danyet's postings. So I see him as an incarnation of Bush's behaviour. If every American is like this, then we have the prove that Bush (the personification of America) threatens the whole world.


An interesting thread indeed mate! 8) keep the good work up! 8)

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:00 pm

you are right Admiral !

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:57 pm

Bush didn't try to find proofs for the would-be chemical, biological or nuclear weapons in Iraq. His government takes the view that proofs are not in need. The population should simply take Washingtons word at face value.

There is a simple reason for this attitute: The USA doesn't have serious proofs for their accusations. At the day before Bush's UN-speech the National Security Agency confessed that the government didn't success in creating a national report about the rated nuclear, chemical and biological-weapon-capacity of Iraq. The latest of such analyse had been published two years before. Bob Graham, a democrat from Florida. who heads the Security Agency of the senate, demanded a new evaluation in July that year - without success.

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:37 pm

I found something interesting today .
Just search "failure"on google and see what's the first result ! :shock:

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:51 am

:mrgreen: the biography of George W. Bush

User avatar
FFFF
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:35 pm
Location: sia

Postby FFFF » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:36 pm

FOR ME Buch is big pig jeers
on his crazy american people
all people from different nationalities hate the american people because of their terrorist government , and american government from american people , Buch is american not Indian (with my respect to Indian)

User avatar
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:05 am
Status: English Learner
Location: Vietnam

Postby Arale » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:45 am

FFFF wrote:FOR ME Buch is big pig jeers
on his crazy american people
all people from different nationalities hate the american people because of their terrorist government , and american government from american people , Buch is american not Indian (with my respect to Indian)


I don't agree with the sentence in bold. People in the world may hate American Government but they don't hate American people. Well, don't waste your energy to hate him. In fact, if Bush didn't win, there would be another Bush.

_Arale_

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:05 am

What you all fail to realize is that people hate Bush because of his political party afilliation. Republican. Almost all of the press and media including those in the entertainment industry are NOT republican. Niether are those in the EDUCATION fields. It is the same in most other countries too. Given the power and influence of these entities it is not surprizing that so many people have swung to the Left and their aging Hippy "hug a tree and kiss a cow and then go put a flower in your enemies gun barrel" ideas.

The casm between them and Republicans has more to do with social politics than foreign politics!

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:15 am

Code: Select all

Given the power and influence of these entities it is not surprizing that so many people have swung to the Left and their aging Hippy "hug a tree and kiss a cow and then go put a flower in your enemies gun barrel" ideas.


I agree. Do you remember a sentence in "Spider Man"?
The uncle of spiderman wrote:The greater the power, the greater the responsibility


That's right! So America has to try to handle it. It's very great if they could limit their wars.

Rach
Silver Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Switzerland

Postby Rach » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:43 pm

Arale wrote:In fact, if Bush didn't win, there would be another Bush.

I don't think there are a lot of families like the Bushs are (thank goodness). Before the last election most people I know said, they don't care at all who is gonna win, as long as it's not Bush. Worse is just not possible.

Rach
Silver Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Switzerland

Postby Rach » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:05 pm

danyet wrote:What you all fail to realize is that people hate Bush because of his political party afilliation

Most people give a sh...rug to Bush's party affiliation, they even aren't interested in the American party system. They are just worried about having some crazy, dull texas cowboy on the top of the world's most powerful army.


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests