There's another bomb attack in Russia.... So TERRIBLE !!1

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1160
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:16 am

danyet wrote:So, I take it Nerv would get life imprisionment if he is not careful?


I doubt that - these guys have to crash the market or kill a hundred before they will be noticed by the police and organisations that are to defend human rights. There are a few who are judged as racists - it's easier to name it "hooliganism" and leave home on probation.
And it doesn't work at all for those who stay nameless when claiming about nationalism ("the highest form of patriotism" :roll: ), who surf the net trying to find an explanation for their own brainless mind

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:35 am

Yes well, I was just trying to make a point!

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:37 am

Boris wrote:Because Moscow has turned to concourse of emigrants. They don’t follow to our laws and behave themselves obnoxiously. I don’t share methods of these people, but well understand them.

It's like the States. Before the States was a melting pot, and not it's a salad bowl. Some Caucasians do get unforbearing when the minorities don't try to fit in or take their jobs.

User avatar
Boris
Silver Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:13 pm
Location: Moscow

Postby Boris » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:22 pm

[quote="LennyeTran
Some Caucasians do get unforbearing when the minorities don't try to fit in or take their jobs.[/quote]
It’s not only question of jobs. Everyday we hear about crimes which Caucasian make. And they feel absolute impunity

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1160
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:51 pm

well, summing up - everyday we hear about the crimes...

iwantmore

Postby iwantmore » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:52 pm

... and we can't do anything...

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:26 pm

Boris wrote:It’s not only question of jobs. Everyday we hear about crimes which Caucasian make. And they feel absolute impunity

Who feels impunity? :?

iwantmore

Postby iwantmore » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:24 am

Those men?
:twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
Boris
Silver Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:13 pm
Location: Moscow

Postby Boris » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:04 am

LennyeTran wrote:Who feels impunity? :?


Emigrants from Caucasus feel full impunity, making crimes. That’s why in Russia so many people who hate emigrants.

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1160
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:51 am

hatred is an extremely dangerous feeling - get rid of it, man
In my surrender no one hates emigrants, the attitude differs from indifference and slightly annoyance to realising that it is necessary.
moreover, some criminals are not emigrants at all - lots of them have moved from legal Russian republics.

I have worked with those you call emigrants - guys have moved from dagestan to do any job as there they can't find any proper business to earn money for their families

I hope you've never felt what it is when you can't find money as there is NO way to earn it and you've never seen people dying in front of you and realising that the next target could be you. Suffer common people - from markets who work since 5 o'clock in the morning for you to get your tomatoes for breakfast and children that don't have to be mixed up with all that religious and national hatred.

User avatar
Boris
Silver Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:13 pm
Location: Moscow

Postby Boris » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:03 pm

We are speaking about different people. I mean Armenians, Azerbaijanians and etc.

They nothing grows or fabricates. They engage in resale, buying up "tomatoes" from peasants for pennies and sell is dearer. Nobody can simply come to marketplace and start trading.

If you don’t see how they (Hachi) behave themselves you are blind.

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1160
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:37 pm

Boris wrote:We are speaking about different people. I mean Armenians, Azerbaijanians and etc.

They nothing grows or fabricates. They engage in resale, buying up "tomatoes" from peasants for pennies and sell is dearer. Nobody can simply come to marketplace and start trading.

If you don’t see how they (Hachi) behave themselves you are blind.



Don't think if I mean someone else! you don't dare to call people names! what you've said in brackets isn't appropriate! have you tried to sell vegetables on market? have you? I know a lot of Armenians and Azerbaijanis who are worth respect. One of them is my beloved English teacher!
If I were Caucasian and you dare call me hach I would be the first to give you a nice slap! I get disgusted with such guys like you. I am more frightened by "proper" Russians like you and Nerv.

User avatar
Boris
Silver Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:13 pm
Location: Moscow

Postby Boris » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:07 pm

Open your eyes. Where do you live? On the moon?
I’m not a skin head. But I not blind. Hachi it’s hachi. Everyone speak this way.

Tora wrote: I would be the first to give you a nice slap!


Try

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1160
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:23 pm

Boris wrote:Open your eyes. Where do you live? On the moon?
I’m not a skin head. But I not blind. Hachi it’s hachi. Everyone speak this way.


I'm living in the same town with you. Go shopping on the market once in a week, use metro and don't judge people by their nationality, religion or skin colour. if there is a crime then find who's the criminal I don't care if he's a pundit, krishnait or chechenian. these who commit crimes are all criminal their way is straight to prison. And it's twice frightening if a not skin-head (corrupted young minds) speaks this way. you may be an economist, IT engineer, MP or anyone else and inside of you sits a self-conscious nationalist blaming 'hachi' in all Russian troubles.
Boris wrote:
Tora wrote: I would be the first to give you a nice slap!


Try


you are a real master of quoting just what you need to. If you insult me or my family or my native land be sure I won't start crying and run away. "Hach" is the nastiest thing you may say to a Caucasian

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:25 pm

Boris wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Who feels impunity? :?


Emigrants from Caucasus feel full impunity, making crimes. That’s why in Russia so many people who hate emigrants.

With what kinda fact are you making this statement, I may ask? :?

User avatar
Boris
Silver Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:13 pm
Location: Moscow

Postby Boris » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:46 pm

LennyeTran wrote:With what kinda fact are you making this statement, I may ask? :?


For this purpose I should start to translate the Russian criminal chronicle here. Believe me, every day from TV we hear about crimes which make people from Caucasians . How I must react on it?

User avatar
Boris
Silver Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:13 pm
Location: Moscow

Postby Boris » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:01 pm

If you were Caucasian I would ask you what are you doing here. Who do invite you? Go to your motherland and live there under your laws, and if you want to live here, in our ground, you have to follow for our laws.

Tora wrote: And it's twice frightening if a not skin-head (corrupted young minds) speaks this way. you may be an economist, IT engineer, MP or anyone else and inside of you sits a self-conscious nationalist blaming 'hachi' in all Russian troubles.

I never blaming Hachi in all troubles. It’s you fantasy

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:18 am

Boris wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:With what kinda fact are you making this statement, I may ask? :?


For this purpose I should start to translate the Russian criminal chronicle here. Believe me, every day from TV we hear about crimes which make people from Caucasians . How I must react on it?

How must you react on it? Well, stay out of it, that's what I would do. Anyway, from what I know, Russia has a bigger population of Caucasians than other ethnicities. Therefore, I believe you see crimes that are made by Caucasians more because there are just more of them. Isn't it? :?

User avatar
FFFF
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:35 pm
Location: sia

Postby FFFF » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:06 am

I think russian government has made these blasts and want to stick it to benladn or maybe to Hamas as Bush pig has done

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1160
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:06 pm

FFFF wrote:I think russian government has made these blasts and want to stick it to benladn or maybe to Hamas as Bush pig has done


you're seriously mistaken
what you said is a nonsence
it has nothing common with reality
(I guess even Boris-that-argues-with-me will take my side this time)

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:14 pm

I think russian government has made these blasts and want to stick it to benladn or maybe to Hamas as Bush pig has done


that's wrong


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests