Pope Benedict in Germany

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: about security

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote:
Hmmm... that's truth. Some people are jealous, other are professional killers...different reasons.
Ali Agca for example was a professional murderer. Before Polish Pope he never missed (I read somewhere). He targeted at the Pope from the distance of 4-10 metres (they say). And he missed. He was shocked when he got it known that the Pope survived. Ali Agca was from Bulgary (I am not sure).
Yeah, it's usually the opposite side that wants to kill them. Like Lincoln, who would wanna kill him? Well, the South did. Like Princess Diana, who would wanna kill her? Well, her husband did. :lol: :lol:

LadyMacbeth wrote:Can you imagine what could happen in Europe/in the world if Turkish professional murderer would shot Benedict XVI?
Sometimes such sparks can start world-wide conflicts. For example historical books teach that murder in Sarajewo was a indirect cause of I World War.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
If he got killed and they found out that the killer was from different religion (name calling, a Muslim), it would definitely holy war between Catholics and Muslims. Getting killed for quoting a source from the ancient king is abysmal and outrageous.

People just never get it that you can't kill other in the name of religion, period!!!!!
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hmmm

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Like Princess Diana, who would wanna kill her? Well, her husband did.
Yes. Charles probably dreamt about this moment and it came:( Though I never understood this all glory for Lady Diana. Only when I visited London I could understand some things better. Their glory for Lady Di including.

it would definitely holy war between Catholics and Muslims
I think the same. No doubt:( All in all western societies and Muslim people/Muslim world differ very much and one little spark can start mutual aggresion and visible hatred. :( Maybe not today but who knows what future will bring...
I prefer not to think what would happen if German Pope was killed by someone from Muslim world. Maybe nothing big but maybe...
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: hmmm

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote:
Like Princess Diana, who would wanna kill her? Well, her husband did.
Yes. Charles probably dreamt about this moment and it came:( Though I never understood this all glory for Lady Diana. Only when I visited London I could understand some things better. Their glory for Lady Di including.

Tell me about it!!! I don't see the big fuss about her. She agreed to that arranged marriage. She cheated on him when she'd found out he was cheating on her. It was eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. She ain't that innocent or a big victim. She did do volunteer work, but in my opinion, she should have. The money she volunteered wasn't hers. Besides, she was in that position, wasn't it right to give something back to others? :?
LadyMacbeth wrote:
it would definitely holy war between Catholics and Muslims
I think the same. No doubt:( All in all western societies and Muslim people/Muslim world differ very much and one little spark can start mutual aggresion and visible hatred. :( Maybe not today but who knows what future will bring...
I prefer not to think what would happen if German Pope was killed by someone from Muslim world. Maybe nothing big but maybe...
Neither do I. I'm sick of the Bible isn't right, mine is the truest, it's not peaceful ~, etc. It's getting old. :roll:
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

last post for today.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Tell me about it!!! I don't see the big fuss about her.

Oki. Soon I will produce more about it here. Tomorrow.
Today - end of writing to me.

PS. I can only remind that she was 18 when she married or something about. She was young and pretty while Charles isn't pretty at all (we have to admit it sincerely). She could have plenty of lovers. He could have plenty of lovers too but somehow it seems to me he was much less charming for crowds than Diana.
You know - people love appearances.
The rest of this story is also historical - cause in Great Britain everything goes about history. I heard there some news that would be never told on world's media like these about Charles great father who was betraying his beautiful and good wife - Dutch princess Alexandra (or something like that). Alexandra was always very sad, cried a lot of and was very unhappy. Diana surely must have known this story. Maybe thus she was so determined to play tough with a grand son?
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ps.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

it should have been written above:

great grandfather
and
great grandson - Charles - future king (hahaha:( )