journalists are still dying...

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

fadi

Post by fadi »

danyet wrote:And you think that real terrorists like those who killed the people in Beslan or suicide bombers who kill young Jewish people in a pizza shop don't use "modern weapons"?
They all have modern weapons. It is HOW they use them that counts. You are not worth 2 cents of my time. If you think that American soldiers are terrorists then you are a terrorist yourself or you are so ignorant that you don't know the difference.

This post has been edited. Admin
by the way dont forget that your fake country which they call it israel.,.is the most terrorist country :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: well maby the NAZI is better than israel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

It is no wonder that Administration has to edit my posts and threaten me with corporal punishment (30 lashes in this case) and write 100 times on the black board that "I am a bad little bandicoot ", when I have to read posts from people with such a distorted belief system.
Perhaps we should stay with the topic and not turn this into another "Amerika (and Israel) are the root of the whole worlds problems" thread. Hmmmm? .... hmmm?.....hmmmmm?

Sheeese! Wake me something important happens around here, I'm going back to sleep!
wllsp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by wllsp »

fadi wrote: by the way dont forget that your fake country which they call it israel.,.is the most terrorist country
Look, I understand you perfectly. But I don't support you. In my opinion you waste you time chanting things like this, but it's up to you to do it. Whatever you choose the conflict between Israel and you is not going to be solved, I'm sure.
fadi wrote: well maby the NAZI is better than israel
Really? You seem to know nothing about Nazi.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »