Weather condition here

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

awrang

Weather condition here

Post by awrang »

This year in Afghanistan is the coldest year because for the last decade here was not snow reports in major provinces until january this year in november snow has fallen it's very cold now...
8) 8) 8) :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o ____________________________________________________[/code][/b]
Awrang Zaib Taraki
wllsp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Weather condition here

Post by wllsp »

awrang wrote:This year in Afghanistan is the coldest year because for the last decade here was not snow reports in major provinces until january this year in november snow has fallen it's very cold now...
Just think of Russia and you'll feel huge relief immediately :). A typical winter in Siberia is much colder and longer.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Weather condition here

Post by Shazzam »

wllsp wrote:
awrang wrote:This year in Afghanistan is the coldest year because for the last decade here was not snow reports in major provinces until january this year in november snow has fallen it's very cold now...
Just think of Russia and you'll feel huge relief immediately :). A typical winter in Siberia is much colder and longer.
Yes I have heard that they used to send naughty people to Siberia on holiday! Not my holiday destination choice. Surf and Sand for me! 8)
nemo
Rising Star
Rising Star

nemo

Post by nemo »

Yeah, i'm not shocked that Pakistan have snow.....i have heard it through my world news in my country and from newspaper.......But, we dont have snow in malaysia............... 8) :lol:
YAYO

Post by YAYO »

at the moment in Costa Rica we have a temperature like of 25 degrees, is at night of winter, for that reason is a little cold, but they remember that we are a tropical country.