Sidney Sheldon's News

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Sidney Sheldon's News

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Sidney Sheldon's News

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:He's passed away
:cry:
Wow I only read one of his books "Bloodline" I think that was what it was called. He was a great writer.
ginny
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ginny »

Good bye Sheldon! Thank you very much for your great novels, which brought me fantastic moments.
hao317

Post by hao317 »

:arrow: I am sorry to hear this news, he was so perfect on his novels, I love them all the time!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Sidney Sheldon's News

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:He's passed away
:cry:
Wow I only read one of his books "Bloodline" I think that was what it was called. He was a great writer.
Most of his books are readable and quite similar at some points. However, I don't think it'd be justified if anyone calls them bad or average. He was indeed a great writer like you said. Diane Setterfield said something in one of her books that I really like, "There's something about words. In expert hands, manipulated deftly, they take you prisoner. Wind themselves around your limbs like spider silk, and when you are so enthralled you cannot move, they pierce your skin, enter your blood, numb your thoughts. Inside you they work their magic." I've stayed up all night to finish his books before, which I normally don't do when it comes to reading. It wasn't enough for me to read just one of his books; I had to read ALL of them.