Did You Read It?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:46 pm

danyet wrote:
Xkalibur wrote:

BTW, what would you do if every man around wound be gay?

It would be OK for me because I would be the only straight guy.........take a number, girls! :lol:

Well, since you were the only straight guy and only guy who were different, they might start hitting on YOU. And we girls might turn lesbians since you were the only guy around, no other choice, then why not turn lesbian? :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:49 pm

danyet wrote:
Anyway, it is only hypothetical.

Hitler had a hypothesis to eradicate Jews and other kinda people out of this world, and he almost succeeded completely. We can't wait until something like this happens, then say it's not a hypothesis anymore. :roll:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:53 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:No babies want to be gay. No kids want to be gay.
In fact no one wants to be gay at first.
How dare you girls criticize someone for at least trying to help ensure that kids grow up healthy!!

They don't know what "gay" means. They just act out whatever they're comfortable with. A woman in my psychology class told us that her daughter's friend, Tommy, loves to wear girly clothes. His mom and the school are okay with it. In fact, they totally support his feelings.

Once the woman asked her daughter, "so... what do you think of Tommy?" The little girl, "Tommy is a tom-girl!" Since this little girl is a tomboy, and Tommy is the opposite of her, so he's a tom-girl. See, kids don't learn prejudice and differences in the adult's way if you don't press the issues upon them.

Those kids have not reached the age of reason yet. As soon as they do, they will not want to be gay. Ask any of your homo pals how it was for them growing up. You can bet none of them wanted to be gay. Nobody wants to be abnormal.

Anyway i do see the hypocrisies in those people in your article. They say it is not a gene but then speculate about a patch for pregnant women. But again it is only a hypothetical situation!

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:55 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:
Anyway, it is only hypothetical.

Hitler had a hypothesis to eradicate Jews and other kinda people out of this world, and he almost succeeded completely. We can't wait until something like this happens, then say it's not a hypothesis anymore. :roll:
You can't equate Hitler's genocide to helping people overcome gayness.

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:56 pm

Anyway, you haven't answered Xkalibur's post yet!!!!!

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:56 pm

danyet wrote: Ask any of your homo pals how it was for them growing up. You can bet none of them wanted to be gay. Nobody wants to be abnormal.


Who makes them feel abnormal? And what is abnormal, anyway? Is that the feeling they just feel out of nowhere, or there's a frigging pressure from the uptight society place on them?

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:58 pm

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:
Anyway, it is only hypothetical.

Hitler had a hypothesis to eradicate Jews and other kinda people out of this world, and he almost succeeded completely. We can't wait until something like this happens, then say it's not a hypothesis anymore. :roll:
You can't equate Hitler's genocide to helping people overcome gayness.

Yes, I can. It's the same theory in a sense. Hitler wanted to eradicate homosexuals because he was afraid of them. He thought they were different and the weaker links. Whoever wants to change a homosexual person is the same. Why does one want to change a homosexual person if I may ask? Under what reasons?

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:59 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Who makes them feel abnormal? And what is abnormal, anyway? Is that the feeling they just feel out of nowhere, or there's a frigging pressure from the uptight society place on them?

No one makes them feel abnormal. The plain facts are that only a small percentage of humans go gay. That is called "an abnormality" by definition.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:00 pm

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Who makes them feel abnormal? And what is abnormal, anyway? Is that the feeling they just feel out of nowhere, or there's a frigging pressure from the uptight society place on them?

No one makes them feel abnormal. The plain facts are that only a small percentage of humans go gay. That is called "an abnormality" by definition.

No one is an absolute word. You CANNOT use no one when there are some people.

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:01 pm

Why does one want to change a homosexual person if I may ask? Under what reasons?

I think Xkalibur made that point.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:03 pm

Now that's a weak comeback. :roll:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:07 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:
Xkalibur wrote:

BTW, what would you do if every man around wound be gay?

It would be OK for me because I would be the only straight guy.........take a number, girls! :lol:

Well, since you were the only straight guy and only guy who were different, they might start hitting on YOU. And we girls might turn lesbians since you were the only guy around, no other choice, then why not turn lesbian? :lol:

I would only have to show you all my fabulous biceps and my impeccable pecs and you would all melt. Yes, all of you! Now, I am going off to think about ...stuff... while I workout in the gym. See you all and have a good time talking about gay babies and all here at EC.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:09 pm

Stuff? What stuff? :twisted:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:37 am

Oriani wrote:
Why????? :?


Read the article :?

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1319
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Postby Oriani » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:13 am

Dixie wrote:
Oriani wrote:
Why????? :?


Read the article :?


Oh Ok. I got it!! I hadn't seen the link ( I just didn't know it was there :oops: ).

User avatar
idalia
Gold Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:01 am
Location: mexico

Postby idalia » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:47 am

I've read the article and it made me feel sick :x

User avatar
ilargia
Silver Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:20 pm
Location: Basque Country

Postby ilargia » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:35 am

I fear of genetic manipulation, I fear of people who consider the others lower because they are different in colour, sex, thoughs...
Humankind has suffered from that kind of ideas during centuries. Please, we must learn and take a rest!

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:44 pm

I fear of people who think that it is "OK" for one guy to stick his penis in another guys' butt and then proclaim to the rest of the world that they are "married".

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:27 am

danyet wrote:I fear of people who think that it is "OK" for one guy to stick his penis in another guys' butt and then proclaim to the rest of the world that they are "married".

How they have their sex is none of your business, sweetie. What you're doing is just similar to segregation to me. How can you sleep at night? :roll:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:34 am

I never said it was my biz now did I ? Hmmm? And I sleep very well at night as long as I have the only penis.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:39 am

danyet wrote:I never said it was my biz now did I ? Hmmm? And I sleep very well at night as long as I have the only penis.

Oh common, it's not like you haven't done any group thingy, have you? Don't tell me you haven't. It's so unlike you.


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests