Television Programs Trigger Environmental Damage Should not

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Yawn! I think I'll take a nap.
mamuta
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mamuta »

danyet wrote:Yawn! I think I'll take a nap.
Surprising for me but I agree with you... :? you'd better present your own opinion, wewe
YayuRahayu
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by YayuRahayu »

I agree with you if we look around I think Television will make a bad effect for childrens. we should take over away television in front our childrens. it happens a lot to childrens in my country.. they can see and follow what they see such violence and all kinds of banned programs for childrens. so parents take it notice and aware!
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Television Programs Trigger Environmental Damage Should

Post by Vega »

wewe wrote:Currently, the environmental problems that was triggered by television filming in the sensitive region have not effective solved,and lack of management tools. Television and even some departments in charge of environmental problems arising from the shooting is still not fully recognized. This is a responsible official of the State Administration of Environmental Protection in China Environmental Culture Promotion Association, held on the 22nd of the forum, said. Participants issued a regulation to strengthen the voice of demand remains strong.

Not long ago, the State Environmental Protection Administration, the Ministry of Construction, Ministry of Culture, State Bureau of Cultural Relics jointly issued a "nature reserve on strengthening involved, scenic areas, Television shooting preserves environmentally sensitive areas and along major performing Control "(hereinafter referred to notice). The circular issued by the extensive attention from all social sectors.
http://www.tvsc.cn/zhonghuaxen/jszdnr.php?newsid=4304
  http://www.tvsc.cn/guangGao/

It's a very important problem for an environmentally sensitive areas. I think, before triggering it on Tv government should solve lack in the management tool.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

Wewe, you’ve thrown a lot of garbage and your waste piles up everywhere in our EC forums. Do you know that? Give your real opinion man. :evil: